Author Topic: Here I go again!  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Captain

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Here I go again!
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2010, 02:15:00 AM »
Quote from: hokie83
Quote from: jdferguson07

yeah i get it, you guys are so wrapped up in this that when someone who has recently quit offers words of encouragement to someone else who has recently quit you get off on saying shit like numbnuts that i replied to did....if he wants to offer something worth saying to me, thats cool, but if he wants to be a dick about it, fuck him....he can suck a bag of dicks.

because i just quit and you two have been quit for however much longer doesnt make you the end all be all of what someone can say to another person on here.
Quit your fucking whining. I don't give a damn whether you quit yesterday or 2 years ago.

Weak ass sayings like "Good luck man" or "I hope you can do this" sound encouraging on the surface.. But that is not what we are preaching around here. You can hope to stay quit all you want, but its not gonna do a goddamn thing.

Hokie, get the sand out of your vagina and CUT those weak ass sayings out of your vocabulary and then post in the Intro's until your fuckin fingers bleed... i dont give a damn
unfortunately, you dont know what i meant by saying good luck....i wasnt saying good luck staying quit, i know luck has nothing to do with that.

no big deal, what i do find kind of funny, is that in another thread when someone got all PMSing about someone saying "good luck", you were the one that came on and said something to the affect of "shouldnt we be focusing on this guy quitting"

now, its you that has gone on the rag and started bitching about someone saying good luck.

take your own advice chief, you should be more focused on this guy quitting, rather than what i say to encourage him.
'Popcorn'
Quit Date: August 2, 2010
HOF: November 9, 2010

Offline hokie83

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2010, 04:46:00 PM »

yeah i get it, you guys are so wrapped up in this that when someone who has recently quit offers words of encouragement to someone else who has recently quit you get off on saying shit like numbnuts that i replied to did....if he wants to offer something worth saying to me, thats cool, but if he wants to be a dick about it, fuck him....he can suck a bag of dicks.

because i just quit and you two have been quit for however much longer doesnt make you the end all be all of what someone can say to another person on here.
Quit your fucking whining. I don't give a damn whether you quit yesterday or 2 years ago.

Weak ass sayings like "Good luck man" or "I hope you can do this" sound encouraging on the surface.. But that is not what we are preaching around here. You can hope to stay quit all you want, but its not gonna do a goddamn thing.

Hokie, get the sand out of your vagina and CUT those weak ass sayings out of your vocabulary and then post in the Intro's until your fuckin fingers bleed... i dont give a damn
unfortunately, you dont know what i meant by saying good luck....i wasnt saying good luck staying quit, i know luck has nothing to do with that.

no big deal, what i do find kind of funny, is that in another thread when someone got all PMSing about someone saying "good luck", you were the one that came on and said something to the affect of "shouldnt we be focusing on this guy quitting"

now, its you that has gone on the rag and started bitching about someone saying good luck.

take your own advice chief, you should be more focused on this guy quitting, rather than what i say to encourage him.

Offline jdferguson07

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2010, 04:37:00 PM »

Grit your fucking teeth and man up like the fucking stud you are. I'm right there with you, and I promise not to dip today

Quit- 2.10.10, HOF- 5.20.10

My Quit.

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2010, 09:13:00 AM »
Quote from: noonelikesaquitter

good luck bro! i'm with you...36 hours under the belt here....
Hokie, until you realize that quitting has NOTHING to do with luck, just stay out of the 'Introductions' section please. Do not spread that weak ass bullshit to a newbie.

Congratulations a great decision Shooter. I see that you posted a day 2 in September today. Good shit man. Pm me and my number is yours.
oh well hello mr i am mightier than thou...in the words of Louie C.K., "you can suck a bag of dicks" 'Finger'
Dude, it's not mightier than thou...you need to listen to JD...listen to the vets here.

It's not about LUCK! It's a decision we make EVERY DAY! I'm not lucky I don't have a dip in right now. It's a choice I have made and a promise I will keep.

You fucking get it?

Right back atcha...I never claim to be anything but an addict around here. I refer to others as newbies or vets. I'm a newbie.

You're supposed to be engrossed in your quit. If you're not, you will fail. You're supposed to encourage every other fucker here, you just should know a little more about it. Read everything you can around here. No one is lucky. It's hard work. Get educated about this thing you say you want to be a part of, and you will succeed!

Tough love is still love...remember above all the bullshit...you must stay quit!
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline hokie83

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2010, 09:06:00 AM »
Quote from: noonelikesaquitter

Hokie, until you realize that quitting has NOTHING to do with luck, just stay out of the 'Introductions' section please. Do not spread that weak ass bullshit to a newbie.

Congratulations a great decision Shooter. I see that you posted a day 2 in September today. Good shit man. Pm me and my number is yours.
oh well hello mr i am mightier than thou...in the words of Louie C.K., "you can suck a bag of dicks" 'Finger'
Dude, it's not mightier than thou...you need to listen to JD...listen to the vets here.

It's not about LUCK! It's a decision we make EVERY DAY! I'm not lucky I don't have a dip in right now. It's a choice I have made and a promise I will keep.

You fucking get it?

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2010, 09:00:00 AM »

You fucking get it?
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline hokie83

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2010, 08:47:00 AM »

Offline kb81

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 12:24:00 AM »

more true words were never spoken....
( . )( . )

Offline bmartin

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 05:45:00 PM »

Hey Shooter - Read JD's signature line. It sums up this whole process. Grit your Fuckin teeth and quit. Wake up tomorrow and repeat. That is all it takes no magic to it.

Offline jdferguson07

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 05:35:00 PM »

Grit your fucking teeth and man up like the fucking stud you are. I'm right there with you, and I promise not to dip today

Quit- 2.10.10, HOF- 5.20.10

My Quit.

Offline hokie83

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 11:06:00 AM »
Quote from: Shooter
I've never had a group to follow along in my agony. I have just completed my first 24 hrs of no copenhagen. I've been reading and joined the killthecan and even found my group. Sept seems like so far away. I think I did roll call the way I'm supposed to. Help. I'm kinda flushed right now, ya know that feeling your body gets when your adrenaline kicks in? Where you'll dig through any change laying around the house for 4 dollars and 89cents? How bout 9 dollars and 31 cents in my case cuz that's the cost of the 2 cans I've spent my money on for the last oh 10 years. It was only a can a day before that since I was like 17 yrs old. Glad to be here! I think.
good luck bro! i'm with you...36 hours under the belt here....four and some change a can? that should be incentive enough right there! i was going with cans of Red Man, ran $2.40 a can....not that money is why i quit, but that extra $16.80 a week, or $67.20 a month in my pocket will be nice!

Offline kb81

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 12:12:00 AM »
Quote from: Shooter
I've never had a group to follow along in my agony. I have just completed my first 24 hrs of no copenhagen. I've been reading and joined the killthecan and even found my group. Sept seems like so far away. I think I did roll call the way I'm supposed to. Help. I'm kinda flushed right now, ya know that feeling your body gets when your adrenaline kicks in? Where you'll dig through any change laying around the house for 4 dollars and 89cents? How bout 9 dollars and 31 cents in my case cuz that's the cost of the 2 cans I've spent my money on for the last oh 10 years. It was only a can a day before that since I was like 17 yrs old. Glad to be here! I think.
First, off, don't "think" you are happy to be here, BE happy to be here. Know what I mean. Take this shit seriously. Post roll:
1. Find your group
2. Find the latest post
3. Hit quote
4. Anywhere in bottom box hit, "CTRL A" "CTRL X"
5. Anywhere in top box hit "CTRL V"
6. Then find where the quitters are versus the "supporters"
7. Type in your screename and the day you quit. If you want to put a cute little fucking quote, then do so too...
8. Hit reply.
9. That fucking simple

Stay in this forum for help. Try the Hooch, SMC, seeds, gum, whatever, just NO tobacco and No nicotine.
( . )( . )

Offline Shooter

• Quitter
Here I go again!
« on: May 26, 2010, 12:04:00 AM »