Author Topic: I CAN DO IT  (Read 646 times)

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
Re: I CAN DO IT
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 11:31:00 PM »
Post roll giving your word of honor that you will not use nicotine in any way, shape or form today.

Keep your word!

You can do this.

Semper Fi

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: I CAN DO IT
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 05:36:00 PM »
Welcome, and thank you for your service.

My best words of advice to you are: go to the April ‘18 group and post roll. Get active with the group as your life will allow. Read all you can on this site.

There is a wealth of knowledge, and a ton of support here, but you need to be actively involved, and post roll early every day.

Offline StevenD

• Quit Date: 2018-01-05
  • Likes Given: 0
I CAN DO IT
« on: January 06, 2018, 11:22:00 AM »
Hello everyone,

My name is Steven. I chew almost two cans a day of grizzly. I am an active duty Marine getting ready to start college while being active and just coming back from a combat tour, it's Very stressful to try and quit now. I have been viewing this page for two days, reading stories from other people's experiences. It has dawned on me that this quitting stage can happen... I am 24 years old now, but I started chewing when I was only 14 playing football and baseball. I did it because all of the other varsity players did it. I wanted to be cool, and peer pressure really never helped either. Today is my first full day without a dip. I took my last one last night around 11 pm and it's been a full 12 hours since. I have a headache, but thats about it. I'd love to pack a fat lip right now but I know that's the last thing I need.. I shall not fail myself. I recently bought three logs of grizzly a couple days ago.. After 3 days, one of the logs were already gone. Shocked, but that's really what opened up my eyes. I spend to much on this, especially when I have a wife and child who are always near it. IT'S A DISGUSTING HABBIT!!!! I WILL QUIT!

Thank you everyone who shares their personal experiences... It really does help people like myself. MOTIVATE~!!!!!!!!!!!!