Author Topic: Better nate than lever Quit Intro  (Read 719 times)

Offline Grandpa

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: June 11, 2016
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Better nate than lever Quit Intro
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 04:15:00 PM »
MRR,
You have a strong start going to your quit. Use the tool of this site to keep going. You are young and have a lot of life ahead that nicotine will do nothing to improve. Do NOT be like me and wait until you are in your 60's to quit and find a lot of damage done. Don't blow this chance.

Offline Armydan13

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-07-10
  • Interests: I'm an asshole.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 04:37:00 PM »
Damn dude 63 days! I'm on Day 36....Don't ever let me catch up to you!!!

Hope you are still rocking your quit! PM me if you ever need anything.

-Dan

Brotherhood+Accountability+Dick Pics = Success

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 04:27:00 PM »
Congrats on 63 days! That is huge! But remember...today is all that matters. Stay strong, stay quit.

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 03:13:00 PM »
Refuse to give up. A crave lasts no more than 4 minutes. Do you have digits yet? Mine are a PM away.

Offline MRR1968

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-06-11
  • Interests: Hiking, my family, not chewing tobacco, california rolls, swim, roofing, solar
Better nate than lever Quit Intro
« on: August 12, 2016, 02:45:00 PM »
I have hesitated to introduce myself as a new quit member here because I didn't think this site would make a difference... honest.

Me: I am in construction. So many guys chew in my industry. It was an easy habit to pick up....so I am about 10 years with copenhagen wintergreen. One can per 4 or 5 days....so not a legendary fat lip over here but still I partook of the dumbassery all the same! Love love love oooo how i love you/ HATE HATE hate you stupid copenhagen!!--- type schizophreniv relationship with it. I did this all in secret from everyone except three people. My wife wasn't one of them. About 3 months ago she finally found my can in my "super secret" hiding place.... right.... I'm such a dumbass. I'm glad she found it, actually. She confronted me. I blamed baseball and football for why I started chewing at age 37. Go figure. Some how "all my coaches chewed and i looked up to them" just didnt quite explain it very well. .... I know right??

She was devestated. It took me a couple of months to figure out how, exactly, I could quit. I had tried a dozen times over the decade and I knew I couldn't get past 2 months.

Well??.... I'm on day 63. The longest I have ever gone without chew is 60 days maybe. This is new territory for me.

This quit has been infinitely easier to do with using the quit groups.

I'm in the middle of a really tough couple of days right now where all I want to do is stuff my lip. It's so odd. Day 10-60 was a piece of cake and now here I am back at what feels like day one. But it's not day one. It's day 63.

I am glad for that. I'm glad to be here pledging my quit and staying strong.