Author Topic: First day to my new life without dipping; what a day without dipping was like  (Read 1594 times)

Offline reillycole

• Quitter
  • Interests: Spending time with my wife and son, big time football and hockey fan, I enjoy practiceing martial arts
  • Likes Given: 0
Man way to go,you wipped that nic bitch I know what u are going through ,we've all been there just take it day by day. Post roll everyday and keep ur word just don't put that poisoning shit in your mouth

Offline segelhoff

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Today was the first day without copenhagen, I have been dipping everyday for the past 31 years. with a break back in 1991. however today was different becasue i am using chantix to help me quit. I have been sucking on peppermint candy today and i feel like i accomplished something today. I actually went all day without dipping and i am proud of that. I have all cravings all day but i fought through them. I am happy i found a place to help me get the support i need from people who know what i am going through. Thank you for the time and I will check in everyday to devote that day to be tobacco free and if i need help that day i will ask thanks.
Quit Date: January 21, 2011
HOF Date: April 30, 2011

HOF Speech

Quitting one day at a time is all that matters.
To be successful takes you being accountable.