Author Topic: I quit on Saturday  (Read 914 times)

Offline AtomicDiesel

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I quit on Saturday
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 04:16:00 PM »
Some things to look forward to:
Support like you have never experienced before in your life.
A story that resembles yours, by someone here.
A lot of hate and discontent for all tobacco products.
Within 30 days you'll be as queer as a three dollar bill.

Okay, maybe I exagerrated about one of them...
Just glad that you are here, and don't plan to leave.
?The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.? Mark 1:15
Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever - TJ
KTC Retread...Quit for the final time 10/21/2011
Though I am peaceful, please do not assume that I have somehow forgotten how to be violent.

Offline MattMan

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 03:40:00 PM »
You will find a lot of support on here from a bunch of bad-ass quitters. You are in the right place.

I must say thought, your introduction was a bit weak. Are you really serious about NEVER USING NICOTINE EVER AGAIN? Tell us a little more about YOU. Why is it important to you that you quit. What do you want from quiting. Is it for you or someone else.

As much as this introduction good for us, it's good for you to refer back to when you are craving a dip. So go ahead, fill us in.

Matt
Day 1 - 10/18/2011
span style='font-family:Geneva'HOF - 01/25/2012
/span

Little men with little minds and little imaginations go through life in little ruts, smugly resisting all changes which would jar their little worlds. /// Zig Ziglar

Offline bigbamadan

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2010-03-23
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 03:27:00 PM »
Quote from: Youtz75
I just quit chewing on Saturday the 3. I have been tobacco free for 3 days now, and it is tough. I am new to the site and trying to learn all of the benefits. Thanks for the help.
Welcome. This can be done. We are all proof. Head on over here.... index.php?showforum=13

then head on over to March 2012 and post up.

yell if you need anything. folks will be there to help.
Quit: 3/23/10
All good things in all good time.

Offline Youtz75

I quit on Saturday
« on: December 06, 2011, 03:13:00 PM »
I just quit chewing on Saturday the 3. I have been tobacco free for 3 days now, and it is tough. I am new to the site and trying to learn all of the benefits. Thanks for the help.