Author Topic: 1st day  (Read 1695 times)

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 1st day
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 04:43:00 PM »
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: sewerman29
ill need all the help I can get I am gonna try the pathch and some coffee grounds cant remember the stuff but any additional stuff will help
Welcome Sewerman,

First and foremost let me tell you that to be "quit" here we do not use the patch or alternative that contains tobacco or nicotine. When we quit here he we go balls out cold turkey.

Check the Welcome Center

That will give you the rundown on what KTC is and how we quit.

We also do not try, hope, pray or wish each other luck. We just quit plain and simple. If you are ready to make that commitment with us, head over to the March 2014 pre-HOF quit group and post roll. Make that daily promise to your quit brothers and sisters that you will be nic free today and then be a man of integrity and keep your word.

Simple, but not easy. We can only promise that it gets better, drink lots of water, get yourself some gum, candy, sunflower seeds or herbal fake dip and strap in for the suck.
Glad to have you. Jlud was right on and knows how to quit. Pull up his sleeve and you'll see there's no nicotine bandaid. What do you say? ! Reach deep, there is a quitter in there, you just don't know it. Stop believing its impossible. I can tell you its not impossible. Why? I did it. Ask Jlud if its impossible and he'll tell you same. Your move, how bad do you want it?
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
Re: 1st day
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 04:33:00 PM »
Quote from: sewerman29
ill need all the help I can get I am gonna try the pathch and some coffee grounds cant remember the stuff but any additional stuff will help
Welcome Sewerman,

First and foremost let me tell you that to be "quit" here we do not use the patch or alternative that contains tobacco or nicotine. When we quit here he we go balls out cold turkey.

Check the Welcome Center

That will give you the rundown on what KTC is and how we quit.

We also do not try, hope, pray or wish each other luck. We just quit plain and simple. If you are ready to make that commitment with us, head over to the March 2014 pre-HOF quit group and post roll. Make that daily promise to your quit brothers and sisters that you will be nic free today and then be a man of integrity and keep your word.

Simple, but not easy. We can only promise that it gets better, drink lots of water, get yourself some gum, candy, sunflower seeds or herbal fake dip and strap in for the suck.

Offline sewerman29

• Interests: work and my kids fishing and uk basketball
1st day
« on: November 23, 2013, 04:04:00 PM »