Author Topic: 1st day  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: 1st day
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2014, 02:25:00 PM »
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: sewerman29
U quit dipping 6 weeks ago but took patches. Now I quit patches and been working perfectly
Ok I get it, you never did quit nicotine so you didn't cave. Fair enough. 6 weeks ago you rejected our way and now your gonna quit. That pretty much sums it up? Now you've been quit 3 days made a couple post on your intro but still doing it your way rejecting posting roll? 37 real bad ass quitters have already made their promise in your April group today but they don't have your promise or support?
Accountability and Addiction

The cornerstone of the KTC process is posting roll daily. Posting roll works because it marries personal accountability and available KTC support.

A large problem in addiction is that we refuse to be fully accountable, accountable to ourselves and accountable to others. This is why we addicts insist a new quitter post roll. Post roll every day.

The moment we remain fully and completely accountable for our actions we win. We are not unique and special butterflies; we are drug addicts. Drug addicts with free will, the power of choice.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2014, 02:18:00 PM »
U quit dipping 6 weeks ago but took patches. Now I quit patches and been working perfectly
Ok I get it, you never did quit nicotine so you didn't cave. Fair enough. 6 weeks ago you rejected our way and now your gonna quit. That pretty much sums it up? Now you've been quit 3 days made a couple post on your intro but still doing it your way rejecting posting roll? 37 real bad ass quitters have already made their promise in your April group today but they don't have your promise or support?
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline sewerman29

• Interests: work and my kids fishing and uk basketball
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2014, 01:54:00 PM »

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 12:24:00 PM »
Well no patch no nicotine no tobacco. Now for 3 days I am loving it
Since your a retread caver you owe us an explanation, just the way it is for everyone not pickin' on you. So here's the 3 questions:

What happened?

Why did it happen?

What are you going to do different this time?

Let me help out with a hint for #2. You didn't post roll daily!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline sewerman29

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2014, 08:27:00 AM »
Well no patch no nicotine no tobacco. Now for 3 days I am loving it

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2013, 11:51:00 PM »
Sewer dude. Welcome to KTC. I'm new here too. Only 3 weeks quit. Let me tell you my friend, you just have to make up your mind and quit. Don't worry about the alternatives until you make that decision. Then you freaking quit, quit hard, you hate that the nicotine owns you and you hate that it is making you poison yourself. It's like a fight and you have to get mentally tough. Then use the alternatives to get through the hard cravings. We will be their to support you and hear how tough it is. We will hold you in check. You can quit my friend.

Mogul

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2013, 11:31:00 PM »
Thanks that helps alot.whats the other herba. Stuff that you all tried
So are you going to pull of the patch and put your name on roll, or prolong the withdrawal effects for awhile?
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline Dave1903

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-10-25
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2013, 11:24:00 PM »
I have actually found that any candy that has some heat to it works the best
The nic is a bitch, but it's gone one day at a time.

Offline sewerman29

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2013, 08:50:00 PM »
Thanks that helps alot.whats the other herba. Stuff that you all tried

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2013, 07:04:00 PM »
Welcome in bro! Get your head in this game and you'll do just fine. All the advice given is tried and true. I will personally advocate atomic fireballs... I'm 221 days quit and I eat those things like, well, candy! Get some numbers and get to know some brothers and sisters. That lifeline and touch will solidify your Quit like you wouldn't believe. Pm me and my number is yours. Rock on...
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 06:51:00 PM »
Whats the coffee. Grounds one
That is Grinds

There is also a tea based one called Teaza.

Here is the KTC Smokeless Alternatives

The above underlined words are hyperlinks.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline sewerman29

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 05:39:00 PM »
Whats the coffee. Grounds one

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 05:18:00 PM »
Thanks all I got the seeds I want the herbal. Stuff. And . Now got the support I am gonna stay strong
Smokey Mountain is available at Walmart and some other convenience stores. However, be careful because those stores all put it right next to the real shit just to test your quittertude.

There is also a link on here to several of the herbal manufacturers along with some coupons.

My man Jlud laid down the gospel for you and you now have some serious kick ass quitters here offering their help to you.

Now all you have to do is make it through the suck. I suggest that you make some bug out bags and always have an alternative with you. When you get an urge the real stuff is always easier to get. So do not leave yourself out on an island.

Cinnamon candies work great too (atomic fireballs, cinnamon discs, cinnamon gum, red hits, etc...).
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline sewerman29

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 05:03:00 PM »
Thanks all I got the seeds I want the herbal. Stuff. And . Now got the support I am gonna stay strong

Offline Finny

• Quitter
  • Interests: Hockey, running, fantasy football, endurance training, psychology.
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 04:48:00 PM »
Sewer man,

Stay strong! Drink tons of water, get a sweat in, get fresh air if you can,
Buy some herbal chew, seeds, etc. We quit with you.
Quit Date - 8/15/2013