Author Topic: Hi My Name is Devildog, and I'm a Dipoholic.  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Bulldog0311

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 12/02/13
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hi My Name is Devildog, and I'm a Dipoholic.
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2014, 05:13:00 PM »
Quote from: devildog
Wow day 2, what can I say? The fog is pretty strong. I feel like I am someone else, and can't focus for shit. Didn't sleep much last night, kept waking up. Here's to better days! Fuck you nicotine.
Oh yeah the nic bitch and her pretty lil pussy are whispering sweet nothings in your ear. You know why? She wants to kill you. She wants to take you away from your family. She wants you disfigured with cancer, missing a tongue, revolting to look at so your kids can't even look you in the eye.
You are in for a fight brother. A fight for your life and the lives of your kids.
Post roll every day.
Get phone numbers. Yes it's weird but it helps.
Quit now.
Buy jolly ranchers. Atomic firebAlls smokey mountain fake chew.
Just quit.

Bulldog0311. b 1/4 89 to 93. Semper Fi brother.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2014, 01:52:00 PM »
Quote from: Nolaq
Wow day 2, what can I say? The fog is pretty strong. I feel like I am someone else, and can't focus for shit. Didn't sleep much last night, kept waking up. Here's to better days! Fuck you nicotine.
The fog will stay for a while. Fuck it. You can make it.

Welcome, Marine.
Like we say here, it's gonna suck, until it doesn't. I quit with you today, all day long.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 01:47:00 PM »
The fog will stay for a while. Fuck it. You can make it.

Welcome, Marine.
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline devildog

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-09
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 01:42:00 PM »
Quit Date: 6/9/14
HOF Date: 9/16/14
Sultans of Quit - September 2014

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 04:19:00 PM »
Quote from: J2thaZ
Quote from: truetomyself
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: Thumblewort
Hello Devildog. Thank you for your service to our country! I see that you posted roll, and have promised not to use nicotine today. I quit with you today.
Thanks for your service Devildog! and good job posting roll. Do that EVERYDAY! Never miss a day posting roll and keep your promise and you WILL succeed! It is really tough in the beginning but as the days start stacking up you will revel in your freedom. One Day at a Time Brother!
It's great to see you here, devildog. Spend a lot of time in this website. Read as much as you can on this site - it will inform, equip and empower your quit. There a many family men here, and many veterans.

You were tough enough to be a Marine. You're tough enough for this.
Thanks DD for your service. I'm QLF with you today and EDD you choose to put yourself ahead of the poison. You should already have my number, use it and abuse it.

J2thaZ
Yes, what these guys have said - Welcome and thank you.

There is a lot more to KTC than just posting roll every day. In the Wildcard section you will find the "Tun Tavern". Drop and and meet some people that you have a few commonalities with. They will help you in many ways.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline J2thaZ

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-01
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 03:01:00 PM »
Quote from: truetomyself
Hello Devildog. Thank you for your service to our country! I see that you posted roll, and have promised not to use nicotine today. I quit with you today.
Thanks for your service Devildog! and good job posting roll. Do that EVERYDAY! Never miss a day posting roll and keep your promise and you WILL succeed! It is really tough in the beginning but as the days start stacking up you will revel in your freedom. One Day at a Time Brother!
It's great to see you here, devildog. Spend a lot of time in this website. Read as much as you can on this site - it will inform, equip and empower your quit. There a many family men here, and many veterans.

Thanks DD for your service. I'm QLF with you today and EDD you choose to put yourself ahead of the poison. You should already have my number, use it and abuse it.

J2thaZ
Desire. Dedication. Discipline.

"You determine if you are going to make it, not your excuses." - flashman

"those who are truly my brothers know that I will never betray them." - LOOT

"ain't no way I'm going to lie to my Sultans....I'd rather die" - CavMan83

Offline TrueToMyself

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 02:57:00 PM »

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 02:13:00 PM »

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 01:32:00 PM »
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline devildog

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-09
Hi My Name is Devildog, and I'm a Dipoholic.
« on: June 09, 2014, 01:25:00 PM »
Hi,
I am a 33 years old. I was born and raised around Charlotte, North Carolina (can't stand NASCAR). I joined the Marines as soon as I walked across the graduation stage. Did my time from 1999-2003. Got married to the love of my life at 18. We have been married for 15 years, and have two kids together. My daughter is 15, and my son is 12. I currently work as a CAD/CAM programmer at a steel fabricator. I started using smokeless tobacco when I was in the Marines. I was using around a can every 2-3 days.
Quit Date: 6/9/14
HOF Date: 9/16/14
Sultans of Quit - September 2014