Author Topic: Doing it for myself  (Read 1082 times)

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Doing it for myself
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 11:25:00 AM »
Quote from: hfd2049
I just turned 30. I've been dipping Wolf Wintergreen since College. I have a beautiful baby girl who is 5 months old and a even more beautiful wife. I think to myself I need to do it for them, but the reality is I have to do it for myself. Am I ready? I'm not sure. That is what I"m battling now. I'm prayed about it. I know I have to quit. I just don't know if I can. Sure I can go a couple days without it. When I'm sick. This will be a uphill battle for me. I need some words of encouragement. I'm strong. I think....
If you really quit for yourself and you pledge to post roll for at least 100 days...you can kick your self doubt to the curb with your addiction.

make sure you fully understand what you are getting into here. use this site. make a few friends close in quit days to you...and get busy living.

you can do it...the board will help if you let it.

Offline hfd2049

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Doing it for myself
« on: September 11, 2009, 10:34:00 AM »
I just turned 30. I've been dipping Wolf Wintergreen since College. I have a beautiful baby girl who is 5 months old and a even more beautiful wife. I think to myself I need to do it for them, but the reality is I have to do it for myself. Am I ready? I'm not sure. That is what I"m battling now. I'm prayed about it. I know I have to quit. I just don't know if I can. Sure I can go a couple days without it. When I'm sick. This will be a uphill battle for me. I need some words of encouragement. I'm strong. I think....