Author Topic: Finally quitting  (Read 989 times)

Offline canless2014

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-30
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Finally quitting
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 12:55:00 PM »
I see you've posted roll for Day 2 as well. Congratulations man. Keep posting roll, every damn day. Just think 24 hours ahead of you right now. You've made a promise.

abbysdaddy is right. We Quit For Life / Quit Like Fuck here. Just like track, "hope" doesn't play a single goddamn part in it. Post roll. Quit every day. That's how you quit.

I quit with you today.
"Post roll. Post more if you want to. That's the beauty of the place: We ask you post roll. We ask you to be honest. That's all. No more. No less. Be there for your brothers and ask for help when you need it." - Wastepanel 10/6/14

"What would you do to save your own life? If you were fighting cancer today would you suffer through Chemo, surgeries, try new a therapy? change your diet, go to church? What intolerable hell would you endure to simply live. When you have thought long and hard about that, think on this. Why not apply that attitude to your quit. Suffer through the temporary discomfort of withdrawal to achieve your freedom from a slow painful demise via nicotine. Your in the ring already- fight like you mean it." - Skoal Monster 10/8/14

Quit Date: 6/30/2014 at 4:30 PM

HOF Date: 10/07/2014

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 08:41:00 AM »
Great choice to quit. It will be extremely difficult for a while, but it does get so much better.

READ EVERYTHING ON KTC!
Start with the welcome center and keep reading from there. All the knowledge and inspiration is here for you to use. Learn about the enemy (nicotine) and learn how we quit KTC style. Live the KTC quit. The KTC quit works.

Offline abbysdaddy

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-07-31
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 02:40:00 AM »
Quote from: Swetty
Quote from: Dvorshock7
Well I've dipped for 3 years and I've decided to quit for health issues and relationship purposes. I want to quit because I don't want to have to have something in my lip just to be fine and it's also hard to dip and run track. So I am officially trying to quit just like 2 of my friends. I hope I can do it
Logan,

Glad to have met you in chat. You will quit. Own it brother, I am proud of you.

Quit with ya,

Swetty
There is no try. Don't give yourself the option of failure. You WILL quit.

Meet up with March '15 quit brothers, introduce yourself and post roll.

Welcome aboard and congrats for making the smartest decision of your life.

EDIT: I just went over to March '15 and see you have already posted roll. Badass dude, I quit with you!

Offline Swetty

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-07-05
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 01:23:00 AM »
Quote from: Dvorshock7
Well I've dipped for 3 years and I've decided to quit for health issues and relationship purposes. I want to quit because I don't want to have to have something in my lip just to be fine and it's also hard to dip and run track. So I am officially trying to quit just like 2 of my friends. I hope I can do it
Logan,

Glad to have met you in chat. You will quit. Own it brother, I am proud of you.

Quit with ya,

Swetty
"Change is never a matter of ones ability; its a matter of ones motivation and drive"

Offline Dvorshock7

• Quit Date: 2015-12-05
Finally quitting
« on: December 06, 2014, 01:19:00 AM »