Author Topic: 31 Days time for an Intro  (Read 2306 times)

Offline mookieblaylock

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-06-19
  • Interests: -My Daughters-Playing Racquetball-Watching NCAA Football-Everton & West Ham Utd FC
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 31 Days time for an Intro
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 11:17:00 AM »
Quote from: iizphilister
Quote from: Jbojie
I have been sucking on Skoal Bandits for 22 years.  I have tried to quit several times but to be honest, I really didn't want to quit.  I loved that crap!  The guilt of hiding my addiction from everyone became to much of a burden to bare.  I had dreams about getting caught.  Woke up in a sweat many times.  I hid it from my wife for the full 22 years.  I came clean with her 31 days ago and she was in shock to say the least, thanks to her prayers and support I have made it this far, she keeps me accountable everyday.

Been through the suck, really did suck...  Still have those days that I crave like crazy, but I refuse to give in.  I have quit, no turning back, one day at a time.

I post everyday and I quit with you guys everyday!

Thanks to all the Duck Fipers who have helped me so far.

Keep the Faith!
Well glad you FINALLY decided to tell PART of your story. Trust me. Your story is just beginning. You are already on the right path. Just keep those daily posts in line. And stay accountable.
Congratulations JB, you're taking your life back....you may have loved that crap, I love my tongue and my lip and my life more. Stay quit brother!! I and thousands more like me on this site are here for you. Just reach out when you need anything.
"Just because you got the monkey off your back
Doesn?t mean the circus has left town."
-George Carlin

1 to 2 cans of Cope per day for 35 years.....Quit on 50th Birthday - June 19, 2012
HOF - September 26, 2012

500 - Halloween 2013
1000 - Ides of March 2015
1500 - July 27, 2016
2000 - December 9, 2017

Offline iizphilister

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Po Pimping
Re: 31 Days time for an Intro
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 10:59:00 AM »
Quote from: Jbojie
I have been sucking on Skoal Bandits for 22 years. I have tried to quit several times but to be honest, I really didn't want to quit. I loved that crap! The guilt of hiding my addiction from everyone became to much of a burden to bare. I had dreams about getting caught. Woke up in a sweat many times. I hid it from my wife for the full 22 years. I came clean with her 31 days ago and she was in shock to say the least, thanks to her prayers and support I have made it this far, she keeps me accountable everyday.

Been through the suck, really did suck... Still have those days that I crave like crazy, but I refuse to give in. I have quit, no turning back, one day at a time.

Keep the Faith!
Well glad you FINALLY decided to tell PART of your story. Trust me. Your story is just beginning. You are already on the right path. Just keep those daily posts in line. And stay accountable.
Quit date: 1/1/2013
H.O.F. April 10, 2013
2nd Floor July 19, 2013
3rd Floor Oct 28, 2013
4th Floor Feb 19, 2014
5th Floor May 15, 2014
6th Floor Aug 25, 2014
7th Floor Dec 11, 2014
8th Floor Mar 11, 2015
9th Floor June 16, 2015
Comma Town - 9/27/2015

"If I am not myself...... Who will be me?"
THIS is WHO we ARE!

"It's your choice to cave....I'd rather be shot!"

Offline Jbojie

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, Spending time with my best friend, who happens to be my wife.
31 Days time for an Intro
« on: July 26, 2013, 10:17:00 AM »
I have been sucking on Skoal Bandits for 22 years. I have tried to quit several times but to be honest, I really didn't want to quit. I loved that crap! The guilt of hiding my addiction from everyone became to much of a burden to bare. I had dreams about getting caught. Woke up in a sweat many times. I hid it from my wife for the full 22 years. I came clean with her 31 days ago and she was in shock to say the least, thanks to her prayers and support I have made it this far, she keeps me accountable everyday.

Been through the suck, really did suck... Still have those days that I crave like crazy, but I refuse to give in. I have quit, no turning back, one day at a time.

Keep the Faith!
Keep the Faith!!
HOF 10/3/13