• Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 3
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2012, 11:40:00 AM »
Quote from: Grizzly25
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: goheavy63
'bang head'  'bang head' This shit sucks 'bang head'

Day 5 this is going to be a fight.
Yea, me too. Don't run from it embrace it and take it head on. Shout out if ya need to rage.
Your right it does suck!!!

Embrace this suck and trust me you wont want to relive it!

Rage on rager this is the place to do just that!

Today will be tough cause its a holiday and those days are the worst if its from having to deal with some family you normally dont want to see to dealing with some family that is just difficult and always test your nerves!!!!!!

Remember this you are in the fight of your life and they dont know what its like!!!!

stay close to the site and have your numbers on speed dial USE THE NUMBERS!!!!!!!
He hasnt' posted roll in July yet. Read the welcome center stuff heav and start posting roll. We're all a bunch of assholes in July 2012, but it will be OK.
Quit date 03/24/2012
HOF date 07/01/2012

"The only regret I ever see on this site is from those who fail..." - Sac

My Intro

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2012, 10:36:00 AM »
Quote from: Wt57
'bang head'  'bang head' This shit sucks 'bang head'

Yea, me too. Don't run from it embrace it and take it head on. Shout out if ya need to rage.
Your right it does suck!!!

Embrace this suck and trust me you wont want to relive it!

Rage on rager this is the place to do just that!

Today will be tough cause its a holiday and those days are the worst if its from having to deal with some family you normally dont want to see to dealing with some family that is just difficult and always test your nerves!!!!!!

Remember this you are in the fight of your life and they dont know what its like!!!!

stay close to the site and have your numbers on speed dial USE THE NUMBERS!!!!!!!
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2012, 09:21:00 AM »
'bang head' 'bang head' This shit sucks 'bang head'

4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline goheavy63

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2012, 08:17:00 AM »

Offline goheavy63

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 06:10:00 PM »

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 03:11:00 PM »
Great choice, brother! Post, read, repeat...live free.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 11:14:00 AM »
Man this is hard. Been dipping for 30 years or so. It has been a big part of my life but I need to take control and quit this time. Tired of worring if the next sore mouth is cancer and having to always look for a place to spit. My head is killing me for the last two days but hopefully it will get better. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.
Your at the right place. I'm on day 6 crazy as hell just been rageing with a HOFer I'm a38+ yr addict life will get better, just read a lot good shit happens here. I'll PM contact info watch your inbox. Stay strong
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline jonathanrivers

• Quitter
    • jonathanrivers.com
  • Interests: Sports, stocks, sex
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 10:43:00 AM »
Congratulations on your decision. It's one you will never regret. But don't be fooled - quitting is not for pussies. It takes balls, determination and a relentless disdain for the nic bitch who's been nagging at you all this time. But if you use the tools you have at your disposal, you can be successful.

Here's everything you need to know about this site:

We quit one day at a time by making a promise each morning that we will not use tobacco IN ANY FORM (dip, cigarettes, cigars, snus or patches/gum) for the day. We stay quit for the day, go to bed and wake up and do the same thing. You make your promise by "posting roll."

The Welcome Center tells you all the basics of how things work around here. WhoDey also has taken the time to develop very informative, step-by-step Instructions for Posting Roll to help guide you through posting your promise for the first few days.

Some asides:

1) We don't "try" to quit, or tell others "good luck" in their quits. Again, it's about determination and balls.

2) We don't take kindly to folks who just drop in every couple of days and post. Posting every day is the whole point of why we are here. It's about accountability.

3) Reach out to your brothers via private message and exchange phone numbers. First, this allows you a contact to post roll for you if you can't get to a computer. But more importantly, it allows you a brother to reach out to whenever you get a bad craving or need someone to talk to.

4) Lastly, it is wise to develop a quit plan so you'll know exactly how to handle situations that may arise during your quit.
Telling that dirty whore to fuck off since 2/21/2012. You can do it too. Just stop being a pussy and do it.

jonathan's Introduction

jonathan's Hall of Fame Speech

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 10:27:00 AM »
Go-
It will get better. You are still in the physical stage of addiction, it goes away. Hang in, stay strong. You can do this!
Do you know how this site works? I found spending time reading everything on this site was great for my quit. Give me a shout if you need anything.
You are doing this!
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline goheavy63

Day 3
« on: April 06, 2012, 10:20:00 AM »
Man this is hard. Been dipping for 30 years or so. It has been a big part of my life but I need to take control and quit this time. Tired of worring if the next sore mouth is cancer and having to always look for a place to spit. My head is killing me for the last two days but hopefully it will get better. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.