Author Topic: 3 days quit  (Read 889 times)

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 3 days quit
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2015, 09:53:00 PM »
Come on Sam Bird...
How you doing? Saw you hawked by from a distance yesterday?
Come on in here and share what's going on.
You still quit?
I'll guit with ya. Talk too us brother.
I believe.....

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 11:45:00 AM »
Quote from: Rawls
Quote from: sam
been a dipper bout 30 years, quit bout 3 days ago. first time I ever tried to quit. Just got tired of spending money on it, plus my wife said she would quit smoking if i quit dippin. Well so far my withdrawal has been missing somethin being in my cheek, so i picked me up some of that fake dip, seems to work pretty good.
What's up Sammy!

Sounds pathetic to me.......
Congrats on "bout 3 days ago"!????
Oh, and I hate the reason...
What happens if your wife caves... You caving?
I smell a big ol train reck pard... And it's looking like your headed for your first big ol crap and then fall back in it.

How's that for a welcome speech!

Hoping your skin is turning a little red... How big of an ol boy are you anyway.? Hoping you got some meat on your bones... Perfect Ass whooping size.

You wanna quit or not? If you do... you better find some other reason FOREYOURSELF other than your wife! Sounds good... But its not!
You will just grow resentment towards her! Then you may start cheating and lieing about it.. And start having late night alley sex with the Nic B@-h! Behind her back.
Trust me pard... You both need to stop playing your little "promise" games and get serious!

She needs to sign up here also and you both need to start independent quits!
Is she willing to get on here also? Lots of ladies and smokers here that can help her. She's gonna need more support than your big nasty breath smelling Ass expecially when you start freaking out through the Fog here in a couple days.

Regarding you.... And Me.... I'm here ready to fight! I'm here to help save your life... I'm here to help you become the man your suppose to be without poison running through your viens. I'm here to help you have respect like you have never experienced. I'm here to keep you from going through a cancer story...

So what say you? You interested? I'll be the big ol boy in coveralls wearing the John Deere cap waiting on you (and your wife) to learn how two post roll today.
Waiting 'Popcorn'

Don't be scared... Let's do this.
Rock on Rawls! What he said we all bunch of addicts here just like you! Post roll so you can start the healing process! What rawls said is to fire your ass up and get you in here! That man is sincere as anyone here keep him on your side!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 10:17:00 AM »
Quote from: sam
been a dipper bout 30 years, quit bout 3 days ago. first time I ever tried to quit. Just got tired of spending money on it, plus my wife said she would quit smoking if i quit dippin. Well so far my withdrawal has been missing somethin being in my cheek, so i picked me up some of that fake dip, seems to work pretty good.
What's up Sammy!

Sounds pathetic to me.......
Congrats on "bout 3 days ago"!????
Oh, and I hate the reason...
What happens if your wife caves... You caving?
I smell a big ol train reck pard... And it's looking like your headed for your first big ol crap and then fall back in it.

How's that for a welcome speech!

Hoping your skin is turning a little red... How big of an ol boy are you anyway.? Hoping you got some meat on your bones... Perfect Ass whooping size.

You wanna quit or not? If you do... you better find some other reason FOREYOURSELF other than your wife! Sounds good... But its not!
You will just grow resentment towards her! Then you may start cheating and lieing about it.. And start having late night alley sex with the Nic B@-h! Behind her back.
Trust me pard... You both need to stop playing your little "promise" games and get serious!

She needs to sign up here also and you both need to start independent quits!
Is she willing to get on here also? Lots of ladies and smokers here that can help her. She's gonna need more support than your big nasty breath smelling Ass expecially when you start freaking out through the Fog here in a couple days.

Regarding you.... And Me.... I'm here ready to fight! I'm here to help save your life... I'm here to help you become the man your suppose to be without poison running through your viens. I'm here to help you have respect like you have never experienced. I'm here to keep you from going through a cancer story...

So what say you? You interested? I'll be the big ol boy in coveralls wearing the John Deere cap waiting on you (and your wife) to learn how two post roll today.
Waiting 'Popcorn'

Don't be scared... Let's do this.
I believe.....

Offline KennyZ

• February 2015
  • Master of Quit
  • February 2015
  • Quit Date: 11/11/2014
  • Likes Given: 346
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 09:03:00 AM »
Welcome Sam Bird!

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 07:21:00 AM »
Welcome to the quit, Sam! The welcome center will clear up most of your questions. Find your group, get involved, make it stick.

Offline sam bird

• Quit Date: 2015-02-22
3 days quit
« on: February 24, 2015, 04:22:00 PM »