Author Topic: Freedom  (Read 2302 times)

Offline Dejvis

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2018-07-24
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Freedom
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 09:03:00 AM »
Quote from: Richard
Quote from: Dejvis
Quote from: Leonidas
Good morning everyone,

Im David, 24 years old living in Prague. I used to be a hater of smokers (I did not know snus in my 16). However in my life happened some hard situations which led into trying smoking, drinking, dipping and other things. I started in 17,5 years until now 24 years. During this life episode, I tried to quit dipping many many times and everytime I failed, my confidence decreased and I blamed myself that Im useless and weak. Due to these failures I drinked a lot of alcohol and tried drugs but the main problem always was and is the fact that I did not quit dipping. If I dont dip, I become stronger person as I naturally am and I do a lot of sports and gym and 2 weeks ago I finished college. Due to my mind problems with dipping and drinking alcohol related to dipping I made some debts and all this only because of stupid addiction.

However Im here to change my life and I hope you will help me. After that Im ready to help others until the end of my life, I want to write books, be a coach and work for others to be successful as I want to be too.

Generally I dont have a problem with alcohol, I can drink wine, workout in gym and everything is perfect if Im not dipping. It makes me lazy and weak and my confidence level at the freezing point.

Im going to dip now one last time and start my blog here where I will day by day write my feelings and how Im beating this monster. Please forgive me m english, Im not native but Im trying and I feel already very motivated by this page and you guys, yes you strong people.

Thank you for any kind of support, I promise to give it back once I quit. cowboy
Dude.
You don't say how bad you want to quit, then throw in a dip.
For God's sake, quit.
Your group is open now.
Go post your promise not to use.
Keep your promise, and you're quit.
That simple.
I already threw out all dipping bottles and all tobacco. I prepared gums and water. IÂ’m ready my future hof colleague. Started June 24 at 2pm France time. Therefore tomorrow morning my first promise in my group. 'Finger'
Post today.
If you're quit, today is day one.
Go post your promise today.
Ok, Im going to post it. Thank you very much.
Dejvis-

I know this site can be a bite hard for people that are in Europe. We have a quitter in July 2016 that lives in Germany. His name is Felix, and if you reach out to him, he may be a great recourse for your quit. It is good to have people that have things in common on this board. Reach out to as many people as you can and it will assist in your quit. Hell, I even text Felix and I live in the states. Whatever you do, do not find a way to make excuses!!! QUIT AND STAY QUIT!! One day at a time!!
Thanks buddy, October group will be successful ! :) And Im doing my best now. 'Remshot'
Put one brick every day and you will build a wall.
A strong mind is the key to successful life.

Offline Richard K

• Admin (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Bald headed, vertically challenged leaping gnome
  • Quit Date: 28-Mar-2016
  • Interests: All Pittsburgh sports!! and my family
  • Likes Given: 790
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 12:08:00 AM »
Good morning everyone,

Im David, 24 years old living in Prague. I used to be a hater of smokers (I did not know snus in my 16). However in my life happened some hard situations which led into trying smoking, drinking, dipping and other things. I started in 17,5 years until now 24 years. During this life episode, I tried to quit dipping many many times and everytime I failed, my confidence decreased and I blamed myself that Im useless and weak. Due to these failures I drinked a lot of alcohol and tried drugs but the main problem always was and is the fact that I did not quit dipping. If I dont dip, I become stronger person as I naturally am and I do a lot of sports and gym and 2 weeks ago I finished college. Due to my mind problems with dipping and drinking alcohol related to dipping I made some debts and all this only because of stupid addiction.

However Im here to change my life and I hope you will help me. After that Im ready to help others until the end of my life, I want to write books, be a coach and work for others to be successful as I want to be too.

Generally I dont have a problem with alcohol, I can drink wine, workout in gym and everything is perfect if Im not dipping. It makes me lazy and weak and my confidence level at the freezing point.

Im going to dip now one last time and start my blog here where I will day by day write my feelings and how Im beating this monster. Please forgive me m english, Im not native but Im trying and I feel already very motivated by this page and you guys, yes you strong people.

Thank you for any kind of support, I promise to give it back once I quit. cowboy
Dude.
For God's sake, quit.
Your group is open now.
That simple.
I already threw out all dipping bottles and all tobacco. I prepared gums and water. IÂ’m ready my future hof colleague. Started June 24 at 2pm France time. Therefore tomorrow morning my first promise in my group. 'Finger'
Post today.
Dejvis-

I know this site can be a bite hard for people that are in Europe. We have a quitter in July 2016 that lives in Germany. His name is Felix, and if you reach out to him, he may be a great recourse for your quit. It is good to have people that have things in common on this board. Reach out to as many people as you can and it will assist in your quit. Hell, I even text Felix and I live in the states. Whatever you do, do not find a way to make excuses!!! QUIT AND STAY QUIT!! One day at a time!!
FLOOR.. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12...13..14..15..16..17..18..19

It is very simple! We quit for today! We wake up! Do it again tomorrow!! One day at a time!
We walk in each others quit shoes, it may be a little different but ultimately the same exact thing

"Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers."

Offline Dejvis

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 10:53:00 AM »
By the way, that emoticon " 'Finger' " was by mistake. Its the last thing I would send to supporters here. Just to be clear :blink:

Offline Dejvis

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 09:10:00 AM »
Good morning everyone,

Dude.
For God's sake, quit.
Your group is open now.
That simple.
Post today.

Offline Leonidas

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
  • Schizophrenic Born Again Problem Child
  • Likes Given: 1186
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 09:02:00 AM »
Good morning everyone,

Dude.
For God's sake, quit.
Your group is open now.
That simple.
Post today.
Nothing Gold Can Stay

"When I grow up, I'm gonna grow a Man Bun!!!" - MNxEngineer314

"Yes I'm a weasel, but look! My name's RED!!!" - walterwhite

"Matt....Da_mon...." - Palpatine

Offline Dejvis

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 08:58:00 AM »
Good morning everyone,

Dude.
For God's sake, quit.
Your group is open now.
That simple.

Offline Leonidas

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
  • Schizophrenic Born Again Problem Child
  • Likes Given: 1186
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 08:40:00 AM »
Good morning everyone,

Dude.
For God's sake, quit.
Your group is open now.
That simple.
Nothing Gold Can Stay

"When I grow up, I'm gonna grow a Man Bun!!!" - MNxEngineer314

"Yes I'm a weasel, but look! My name's RED!!!" - walterwhite

"Matt....Da_mon...." - Palpatine

Offline Dejvis

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 06:39:00 AM »
One more thing. During 6,5 years of addiction I achieved only 2-3 times around 30 days. And now my confidence and condition is really low so...This try or northing, lets get it.

Offline Dejvis

• BANNED
  • Quitter
Freedom
« on: June 24, 2018, 03:49:00 AM »
Good morning everyone,