Author Topic: Hey Guys  (Read 992 times)

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hey Guys
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 09:06:00 AM »
Welcome, sir. Quit on....

Offline Mjollnir

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 11:49:00 PM »
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: mich
Quote from: copestr8
Whats up guys, my names Joe AKA copestr8. I quit 4 days ago and so far things are looking up! I already posted roll and set up an account for quit chat and im looking forward to talking with you guys!
Glad to have you here, post roll each day, early. Reach out and make a few friends here - get some phone numbers. These thinkg helped me a ton. I'll quit with you both in the morning, pm me if I can be of any help.
Yep me too ^^^!
Everyone in chat really enjoyed your conversation. Talk to an admin about getting back in.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 10:45:00 PM »
Quote from: mich
Whats up guys, my names Joe AKA copestr8. I quit 4 days ago and so far things are looking up! I already posted roll and set up an account for quit chat and im looking forward to talking with you guys!
Glad to have you here, post roll each day, early. Reach out and make a few friends here - get some phone numbers. These thinkg helped me a ton. I'll quit with you both in the morning, pm me if I can be of any help.
Yep me too ^^^!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 09:40:00 PM »
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline kevinranders

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 09:33:00 PM »
Hey man. I am brand new as well - only on Day 2. If any support I can provide to a fellow April quit brother let me know and I will do it.

Offline copestr8

Hey Guys
« on: January 15, 2013, 09:29:00 PM »