Author Topic: Past Due  (Read 2044 times)

Offline CaliforniaSlim

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Past Due
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 12:42:00 PM »
Welcome.
Does your Doc's plan include Nicotine gum or patches or anything else w/ nicotine?

Offline wmcatty

• Quit Pro
    • heartoftexasweather.org
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 11:12:00 AM »
Welcome aboard Allen. We hope you know this is a no nicotine site...no dip, chew, patches, etc. We quit cold turkey with the help and support of over 16,000 brothers and sisters. Go to the top of this page and you will see the salmon colored Welcome Center tab. Open it and start reading. You will be in the January 2014 quit group if you are in fact 10 days nicotine free. You will need to post roll. Roll is someting we hold sacred around here...it is our daily promise we will not use nicotine that day. After you have posted roll, look up at the top right hand side of this screen and you will see Inbox (1). That is a personal message from me with my telephone number. Call me with any questions you may have. Glad to see you are taking back control of your life. Wayne
"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 11:06:00 AM »
Get involved deeply into this site, make some friends and help others, this is all key to success.
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline Allen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Most any sport thats outside.
Past Due
« on: October 30, 2013, 11:03:00 AM »
Well I am new to the site and still trying to navigate through it. Im 43 yrs. old and have been dipping Copenhagen since I was a senior in high school. I have tried to quit a few times with no success.
Last month I went to the dermatologist, with my wife, for the first time and they found a milignant melonoma on my shin. after my surgey(and it went well. Thank The Lord!!) I visited my regular Dr. and we came up with a plan to quit dipping. I am on day 10 from my stop date. Thanks for all the great info.