Author Topic: Intro to Freedom  (Read 2506 times)

Offline adamsch

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-05-29
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Intro to Freedom
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2014, 02:41:00 AM »
Quote from: Raider
Quote from: slinger
Quote from: adamsch
I've already flushed it and today is my first day. Not looking forward to today but let's do this! First...I need to sleep. I'll chat with you all tomorrow.
Nice job flushing that shit. If you're serious about quitting you'll find all the support you need here. All you have to do is post roll EVERY DAY. Jump in and get involved. Don't half ass it. Get some numbers from other quitters. Oh, and did I mention posting roll EVERY DAY?
Slinger, don't forget to mention Post Roll daily
If I do anything to help myself, I think ill just post roll everyday

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2014, 02:33:00 AM »
Quote from: slinger
I've already flushed it and today is my first day. Not looking forward to today but let's do this! First...I need to sleep. I'll chat with you all tomorrow.
Nice job flushing that shit. If you're serious about quitting you'll find all the support you need here. All you have to do is post roll EVERY DAY. Jump in and get involved. Don't half ass it. Get some numbers from other quitters. Oh, and did I mention posting roll EVERY DAY?
Slinger, don't forget to mention Post Roll daily

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 02:32:00 AM »
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline adamsch

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 02:25:00 AM »

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 02:14:00 AM »
Hey all my new friends.

Super glad I found a forum and community with like minded people and individuals ready to take this shit out of their mouth.

I've been a dipper since I was 16, now 30. I chew about 1 can a day and have come full circle with my flavors over the years. I never thought that innocent little first dip would lead to something that would effect myself and my family, but it has and I refuse to let it any longer.

I have quit twice before. Once, for about about a year and the other time for a couple years. My problem is the initial quitting. Apparently its I think that it's okay to have "just one" down the road and it certainly does not work. This time, it's going to be for good, for me, my family, and hopefully to contribute to the community of people trying to reach the same goals.

A little about me... My name is Adam. I have two daughters, Adalyn and Ayla, 5 and 4 respectively, and my awesome wife Mandi (Thank God I have never had to hide it from her and she has let me lead my own path). I have an online business where I buy and sell returned, overstock, shelf pulls, etc... I love it as it allows for me to see and be around my kids as they are growing. My wife also does daycare so we are both home. Played soccer growing up. Have always loved the outdoors. Hunting, fishing, camping, and whatever else I can do outside are my favorite. 'Remshot'

I love to drink beer.

I'm not sure what else to tell you.

Excited to meet some like minded individuals and have the support that I need to completely kick the nic.

Thanks for your support in advance and I'm about to post in the September Kick the Shit board!

Adam 'Cheers'
Welcome aboard. May I ask why you chose a June 1st quit date? Why not now? That's like saying I quit tomorrow and tomorrow never comes. if you are wanting just one last dip, FLUSH IT NOW. Don't even think about taking a last dip, ever again.

You also mentioned your problem is the initial quitting. The way I look at it was your problem was starting back again. Now it's just time to be quit. We take it One day At A Time (ODAAT).

This place is amazing and you will get out of it what you put into it.

Read, read, and then........read some more.

there are 2 basic rules:
1). Post Roll DAILY
2). HONOR your word

It's gonna suck for awhile but as a former "stopper" you already know that. Get into the "Live chat" when you need to vent or just to get to know some bad ass quitters.

You CAN do this but you gotta be sure you are doing it for you and only you.

Offline adamsch

• Quitter
Intro to Freedom
« on: May 29, 2014, 02:00:00 AM »
Hey all my new friends.

Super glad I found a forum and community with like minded people and individuals ready to take this shit out of their mouth.

I've been a dipper since I was 16, now 30. I chew about 1 can a day and have come full circle with my flavors over the years. I never thought that innocent little first dip would lead to something that would effect myself and my family, but it has and I refuse to let it any longer.

I have quit twice before. Once, for about about a year and the other time for a couple years. My problem is the initial quitting. Apparently its I think that it's okay to have "just one" down the road and it certainly does not work. This time, it's going to be for good, for me, my family, and hopefully to contribute to the community of people trying to reach the same goals.

A little about me... My name is Adam. I have two daughters, Adalyn and Ayla, 5 and 4 respectively, and my awesome wife Mandi (Thank God I have never had to hide it from her and she has let me lead my own path). I have an online business where I buy and sell returned, overstock, shelf pulls, etc... I love it as it allows for me to see and be around my kids as they are growing. My wife also does daycare so we are both home. Played soccer growing up. Have always loved the outdoors. Hunting, fishing, camping, and whatever else I can do outside are my favorite. 'Remshot'

I love to drink beer.

I'm not sure what else to tell you.

Excited to meet some like minded individuals and have the support that I need to completely kick the nic.

Thanks for your support in advance and I'm about to post in the September Kick the Shit board!

Adam 'Cheers'