Author Topic: quitter  (Read 881 times)

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: quitter
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 11:07:00 AM »
You are right at the time in your quit that I was when I found this place. There is a funk that happens around day 14 there is an article here about it. I was on the internet searching for alternatives when I found this place.

For me the beauty of this site has been all the knowledge and the people willing to share their experiences with you. They will kick you in the ass if you need it too.

Read what it is we do here. Post your name on roll call each day, live up to your word and you will be quit.

Welcome.

Offline minuteofangle

• Quitter
Re: quitter
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 01:21:00 AM »
Welcome brother. I just spent some time in live chat with you. I undertand that you may not be able to post roll everyday. You have made it through the suck (the first few days) alone. I encourage you to commit to the October group by posting roll. Get numbers from your quit brothers and call them on days u cant post. I look foreward to seeing you rname in october

Offline Homeless

quitter
« on: July 11, 2010, 12:42:00 AM »
Been reading forums on this site for a few weeks. Quit on June 24, can a day for about 15 years. Hurting tonight and really feel the need. Looking for a little inspirations/common sense belittling this evening.
-Homeless