Author Topic: Today is a new day  (Read 2513 times)

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
Re: Today is a new day
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2015, 09:57:00 PM »
Quote from: RTistic
Today has been good although I faced numerous foggy moments and irritability its been alright. still having muscle pain primary my back neck and shoulders. no jaw pain today thankfully. trying to stay strong and battle through. bought some more sunflower seeds just going to chill out tonight and try not to think about dip. how are you guys feeling today?
Man in the past 7 days some of the most bad ass quitters I've seen on the intros in a long time have joined KTC. just awesome. You are gonna love winning.

Offline RTistic

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-09-09
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2015, 09:44:00 PM »
Today has been good although I faced numerous foggy moments and irritability its been alright. still having muscle pain primary my back neck and shoulders. no jaw pain today thankfully. trying to stay strong and battle through. bought some more sunflower seeds just going to chill out tonight and try not to think about dip. how are you guys feeling today?

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2015, 08:45:00 PM »
Remember my friend as long as you post you are never alone! You're doing great, stay involved, stay focused and own your quit! Quitting with you today my brother!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Tjschu

• Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 388
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 04:22:00 PM »
Welcome RTistic! Great decision on your part. Learn how to post roll and do it every day! You already have a good head start but don't ever let your guard down. Proud to quit with you today

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 248
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 03:23:00 PM »
Way to go RTistic. I quit with you today.

WE can do this! B)B

Offline lwildma2

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 9-9-15
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 03:11:00 PM »
Hey JBird thanks for the support. congrats on the 10 day mark man! its the weekend and this is usually when i dip the most so Im gonna really need to find some shit to do today to keep my head off everything.
RTistic

Congratulations on the choice to Quit. We all quit with you. Post Roll EDD and read everything this site has to offer.

If you ever need to vent or need support feel free to PM me.

Offline RTistic

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 11:41:00 AM »
Hey JBird thanks for the support. congrats on the 10 day mark man! its the weekend and this is usually when i dip the most so Im gonna really need to find some shit to do today to keep my head off everything.

Offline JBird

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-09-04
  • Interests: All Sports
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 11:31:00 AM »
Hey guys, so this is day 5 of a dip free life!! I feel ok this morning a slight headache but probably becauce i drank whiskey last night to what i felt would help me cope with the symptoms that this poison has done to my body. I've been dipping about 2-3 cans a week for about 7 years its expensive shit in Canada partially why i also want to quit to stop wasting so much money on nothing. I have tried to quit a couple different times the longest being around 6 months roughly back in summer 2013 but i was using a different from of nicotine replacment and in the end started dip again for whatever stupid ass reason. This time i really want to be done its been getting worse at controlling my decisions like all i would really want to do is get my fix instead of doing anything else. This site is absolutely incredible and will be the reason i can get through these initial days of torture. for all those in the same situation lets help each other battle our day to day battle. Happy to be here! 'oh yeah'
I am on day 10 of my quit. I quit with with you my friend. Make quit your main priority. ODAAT! Post roll every day, make the promise, KEEP the promise!!

Offline RTistic

• Quitter
Today is a new day
« on: September 13, 2015, 11:24:00 AM »
Hey guys, so this is day 5 of a dip free life!! I feel ok this morning a slight headache but probably becauce i drank whiskey last night to what i felt would help me cope with the symptoms that this poison has done to my body. I've been dipping about 2-3 cans a week for about 7 years its expensive shit in Canada partially why i also want to quit to stop wasting so much money on nothing. I have tried to quit a couple different times the longest being around 6 months roughly back in summer 2013 but i was using a different from of nicotine replacment and in the end started dip again for whatever stupid ass reason. This time i really want to be done its been getting worse at controlling my decisions like all i would really want to do is get my fix instead of doing anything else. This site is absolutely incredible and will be the reason i can get through these initial days of torture. for all those in the same situation lets help each other battle our day to day battle. Happy to be here! 'oh yeah'