Let's eat Grandma.

Lets eat, Grandma.

punctuation saves lives.
oh hells yeah

granny poon
sM smells. Loot shit.

sM smells Loot shit.

sM smells Loot. Shit.
"We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools and we will finish the job." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Not using gets much easier as time goes by, but the consequences of "just one" never lessen." - Me

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: new
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2012, 06:20:00 PM »
Quote from: Skoal
Let's eat Grandma.

Lets eat, Grandma.

punctuation saves lives.
oh hells yeah

granny poon

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2012, 06:11:00 PM »
Let's eat Grandma.

Lets eat, Grandma.

punctuation saves lives.
"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline ponder

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kids, Wife, Guns, Fish, Machines and Wood
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 03:28:00 PM »
Enjoyed the article, so on the upside of my crazy anger episodes is that I'm actually helping to piss the Nic out of me quicker. Glad to know its doing something other than just ruining my stuff

Offline 916quit

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 10:57:00 PM »
Wait for it...., wait for it......thereisnowaythisjokerwillbebackalthoughithasbeenfunreadingthisthread

Offline SondanXX

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, Breaking 90, Beach, Work avoidance, Keeping the weight off, Laughing, Quittin Dip, Trying not to look old, Helping others less fortunate than I...
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 08:01:00 AM »
Quote from: Skoal
http://www.killthecan.org/robs/anger.asp
Great article man, thanks!

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 10:26:00 PM »
So you say you want help, people leave comments, you log on and ignore everyone!

Post Roll!!!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 05:47:00 PM »
Hey should I call you Ray, or should I call you Jay, or should I call you Johnny....

well anyway I call you, I hope to call you QUIT. or else it is not worth it.

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 04:22:00 PM »
sup Nasty, are you by any chance related to Syndrome? I'm pretty sure that you two may be cousins. Anyhow click on this link and read it.

http://www.killthecan.org/robs/anger.asp

alsoyoutalkreallyfastontheputeranditskindaconfusing

just kiddn, welcome aboord buddy
"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 03:22:00 PM »
This . is a period. They make it a lot easier for people to understand what you're trying to say.

I've tried to follow your story, and it sounds like the withdrawal rage is compounding with some trust issues you already have. That's a nasty combination, man. Please..... get that under control before you do something you'll regret. Most quitters are able to manage their rage when they recognize what's happening. Others cannot. There are some here who've had to see proffessionals in the medical field to deal with it at first. There is no shame in that. If it keeps you quit while also keeps you out of prison, mission accomplished. I'm no psychiatrist, but your post sounds more extreme than most I've seen here. Doing a lot of reading on this site will help, but sometimes it doesn't fix everything. Nobody can judge what path you choose, as long as it doesn't involve putting nicotine into your system.

Hang in there, it will all get better.

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 02:06:00 PM »
S L O W D O W N !

Take a few deep breaths. You're not fighting with your wife. You are fighting to save your life! It is called QUITTING and it sounds like you're doing it right, brother!

There are no short-cuts, tricks or easy ways out. Rage is normal...rage is expected. But there are better ways to handle rage than yelling at your wife. Go easy on her...she didn't do this to you, you did it to yourself. You, and you alone, are responsible for the fix you're in. But the good news is that every mother-effer on this site is here to help you. We've got your back, Bignasty!

Here's what you need to do. Don't think, just post roll, drink water, stay glued to this site, exercise, come back to this site. Set a goal to read every word on this site...twice. Then do it again. Vent, rage and spew your bullshit all over us. We can take it. We were once where you are now. You're among brothers and sisters in the fight.

I can't take away the pain, but I can tell you that it will be a lot easier when you see it for what it is...nicotine withdrawals...nothing more. It is a right of passage. You must earn your freedom one day at a time.

YOU CAN DO THIS, BROTHER!!!

If you really think you need professional help, please seek it out before doing something stupid.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 01:58:00 PM »
Ricky I'm not 100% sure I follow everything you said and will chalk part of that up to the fog of quitting. You don't have a chew problem, you are an addict!! Addiction does steal your life, robs you of time from the family, it eventually steals your health and for me it ruined my mental health nearly leading me to taking my own life! For years I told myself it was time to quit but when it came down to quitting I was a big pussy coward! I kept putting off my decision to quit because I am an addict and the addiction was more powerful than the threat of losing everything!. When I finally made that decision it hurt so bad I sat by the toilet and cried as I dumped my dip and flushed it!
Post roll and embrace the suck like nothing you have ever embraced before, hate it so bad the thought of doing it again makes you physically sick! I expect to see your name in the February 13 roll. Pm me for any support you may need!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline bignasty

new
« on: November 08, 2012, 11:56:00 AM »
First of all I will start my name is Ricky and I have a chew problem it actually took some time for me to realize what was going on now first of all I have been real trusting of my wife but I started noticing I started to snap on her about cheating on me after she would send a sexy picture I would automatically assume she had someone there with her than this had been going on now for months and was getting worse then I did some research and found this site and all my fears came true chewing is ruining (destroying) my life I'm now on day five of quitting and its been hell my brother inlaw has come over this past week and his girlfriend well my wife wanted to stay up and hang out no harm in that right ohhhh no that's not what I thought I went to bed for I have to work well after about 30 mins my mind starts in on me before u know it I'm fighting with my wife this went on for 3 days and I argue everytime while knowing I'm in the wrong I know now what it is that's causing this and I plan to end it before it ends my life