Author Topic: Andy 24 hours down  (Read 2218 times)

Offline Hilltop

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 12-27-18
  • Likes Given: 290
Re: Andy 24 hours down
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 11:15:39 PM »
Andy here.  33 yrs old..Just became a member of this site. 24 hours dip free...been dippinG for 8.5 years....not liking the fact the my stepson cant wait until he is 18 to start this habit...gotta get my shit together and set a better example to him...also am tired of feeling a slave to the can and using it as a crutch to deal with the stress in my life...time to embrace the suck and kick this habit
Glad you are here...I want to correct one thing you said - "habit".  This is NOT a habit.  This is an ADDICTION...we are all addicts.  That is the truth.  Burn that in your brain. 

Keep it up!  Get in here each morning and post up your promise.  This place works...I'm proof along with many others here.

Heed this advice from Palpatine. You have an addiction, and you have to identify that in order to break the cycle. Glad to see you joined us in April we are good group of quitters and are glad to QWYT
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 11:17:12 PM by Hilltop »
“It worked!”
 -Robert Oppenheimer

Offline mayfly

• Quitter
  • You're either quit or you're not
    • My Intro
  • Quit Date: 08/28/2021
  • Likes Given: 192
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 10:01:58 PM »
Andy, head here https://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?topic=916.0 and find your way to the last page and post roll with us.  Quit your addiction like we all have and just do it One Day At A Time (ODAAT).  Love to see ya there.

Mike
Half-assed effort only gives half-assed results

Cravings are like March madness...survive and advance-Bgbdbrd

There are two types of quitters on KTC. Those who post every damn day no matter what. They could survive a plane crash 50 miles from Nome Alaska and would kill a polar bear with a pocket knife, write their days quit on ice with its blood, snap a pic with their cell phone and text it to Drome. Then there are those who always have an excuse not to post or to post late. -bicycleptic

Offline Palpatine

• Administrator
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 1.6.2016
  • Likes Given: 409
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 09:46:27 PM »
Andy here.  33 yrs old..Just became a member of this site. 24 hours dip free...been dippinG for 8.5 years....not liking the fact the my stepson cant wait until he is 18 to start this habit...gotta get my shit together and set a better example to him...also am tired of feeling a slave to the can and using it as a crutch to deal with the stress in my life...time to embrace the suck and kick this habit
Glad you are here...I want to correct one thing you said - "habit".  This is NOT a habit.  This is an ADDICTION...we are all addicts.  That is the truth.  Burn that in your brain. 

Keep it up!  Get in here each morning and post up your promise.  This place works...I'm proof along with many others here.
Good...good, let the quit flow through you!  -chewie

Offline ES

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 01-06-2019
  • Likes Given: 140
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 09:43:03 PM »
Somebody hook this man up with a link for the April 2019 group! I'm not fucking smart enough to do it! I'm glad you want to protect your step son, friend, but you've got to protect yourself first. You've come to the right place. Make sure all your shit is gone and stay the course. One day at a time!
My Intro |My HOF Speech | April 2019 The BMF'ers of Quit

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Freedom Day: 1/6/19     HOF: 4/15/19     2nd Floor: 7/24/19     3rd Floor: 11/1/19     1 Year: 1/6/20     4th Floor: 2/9/20     5th Floor: 5/19/20     6th Floor: 8/27/20     7th Floor: 12/5/20     2 Years: 1/6/21     8th Floor: 3/15/21     9th Floor: 6/23/21     10th Floor/Comma Club: 10/1/21     ODAAT Toward:     3 Years: 1/6/22

Offline GrizzlyAndy

• Likes Given: 4
Andy 24 hours down
« on: January 08, 2019, 07:09:31 PM »