Author Topic: Starting Day 5...I got this shit!!!  (Read 3074 times)

Offline Swede

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Starting Day 5...I got this shit!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 01:47:00 PM »
Way to go Billy! You made the right decision to join and quit today! Your quit is now stronger coming here and joining! Use this site to Read, post, read some more! The live chat is also a great tool to use to talk with other quitters! Ask questions to other quitters, because they have gone through what you are feeling and what your body is going through! Get numbers of other quitters, these numbers will come in handy and this also strengthens your quit even more!

Glad to see you joined Billy!
Swede
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue, Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Swedish Chef Bork, Bork, Bork

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline mookieblaylock

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-06-19
  • Interests: -My Daughters-Playing Racquetball-Watching NCAA Football-Everton & West Ham Utd FC
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 01:19:00 PM »
Congratulations Billy! Good choice!! It took me 35 years to make the decision to quit, so you're pretty smart in my book.

Just keep it real and post roll every morning. stay on the site. Everything you will need is here for the asking.
"Just because you got the monkey off your back
Doesn?t mean the circus has left town."
-George Carlin

1 to 2 cans of Cope per day for 35 years.....Quit on 50th Birthday - June 19, 2012
HOF - September 26, 2012

500 - Halloween 2013
1000 - Ides of March 2015
1500 - July 27, 2016
2000 - December 9, 2017

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 11:12:00 AM »
Billy Welcome aboard your promise and commitment lead to success! Failure isn't an option!!! I'm always available and willing to help or talk. Check your inbox
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 11:00:00 AM »
Hi Bill, Welcome to getting your life back. Good to see someone else who wants to live long instead of commiting slow suicide.
Proud to see that you quit already without this site.
This site will help you stay quit forever!
Post roll 'Finger'
keep your word 'finger point'
repeat in the morning 'zombie'

I am day 55 and YOU know that you can do this one day at a time and the daze will stack up before you know it.
Keep it simple, keep it strong.
Simple system, keep it strong by reading everything in here and coming here when you need support.
This summer would have been 30 yrs 24/7 for me.
This quit is my first and last quit.
I am quit with YOU, Will you be quit all day with me?

Cheers!
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline billybill3934

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and 2 young children keep me happy and busy most of the time but when I get a spare moment you can catch me in a historic area or park metal detecting or up on the river sluicing for some gold or with a fishing pole in my hand. I also like hunting, hiking, and anything else exciting or outdoors. I like all sports and recently got into volleyball.
Starting Day 5...I got this shit!!!
« on: July 18, 2012, 10:13:00 AM »
Good morning KTC compadre's,

I found this site yesterday and I figure I should introduce myself. I am 27 and started dipping when I was 14 or so. I grew up in a small town in Oregon and dipping was the thing to do for a boy. I joined the Navy at 18 and served 4 years active, 4 years selres. I have 2 wonderful kids and a beautiful amazing wife. My affair/relationship with nicotine of 13 years is fucking ended 07/14/2012!!! I am done and thats final. My quit group is Pre October and I have already recieved a lot of support from my group and veterans. I am thankful for everyone on this forum.

Bill
"I quit today until tomorrow then quit again"
29MAY2013-QUIT!
WIN THE DAY
My HOF Speech
HOF:05SEP2013
My Intro