Author Topic: Starting Day 5...I got this shit!!!  (Read 4721 times)

Online cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
Re: Starting Day 5...I got this shit!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2013, 09:10:00 AM »
No updates from day 10 until you caved. Missed 27 days of posting in your first 100. Utterly shocking that you show up in Sept 13 posting day 1
Sarcasm
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline billybill3934

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and 2 young children keep me happy and busy most of the time but when I get a spare moment you can catch me in a historic area or park metal detecting or up on the river sluicing for some gold or with a fishing pole in my hand. I also like hunting, hiking, and anything else exciting or outdoors. I like all sports and recently got into volleyball.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2012, 02:01:00 AM »
Headed into day 10, I don't get many cravings and the ones I do get only last a second. They remind me how much more powerful I am than nicotine and that has changed my life forever. Thanks to SirDerek, Dchogs, NavyTom, WT(Wade), and anyone else who has helped me through the first 10, many more to go!!
"I quit today until tomorrow then quit again"
29MAY2013-QUIT!
WIN THE DAY
My HOF Speech
HOF:05SEP2013
My Intro

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 09:59:00 AM »
Billy stay close gather tools, post roll keep the promise and continue 1 day at a time!!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2012, 10:57:00 AM »
Quote from: Grizzly25
Some smoking hott random hotties....

Ohio State  michigan never looked so good together!
yeah grizz and I bet the first thing noticed was the college uniforms...

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2012, 10:32:00 AM »
Quote from: billybill3934
Quote from: Buddy
Good morning KTC compadre's,

I found this site yesterday and I figure I should introduce myself. I am 27 and started dipping when I was 14 or so. I grew up in a small town in Oregon and dipping was the thing to do for a boy. I joined the Navy at 18 and served 4 years active, 4 years selres. I have 2 wonderful kids and a beautiful amazing wife. My affair/relationship with nicotine of 13 years is fucking ended 07/14/2012!!! I am done and thats final. My quit group is Pre October and I have already recieved a lot of support from my group and veterans. I am thankful for everyone on this forum.

Bill
Welcome Bill, Congrats on your decision.. PM me if you need anything. This site will save your life
I can't believe how much support I have here! Thanks BuddyMac. I have been lending support to guys greener than me and it is helping me with my quit. No real problems so far. Smooth sailing at work this morning, day 6 aint got shit on me.
'clap' 'clap' 'clap'

Nicely done brother!

Keep doing what your doing and your quit will build strength and resolve!
Who are those ladies on your avatar?
Some smoking hott random hotties....

Ohio State  michigan never looked so good together!
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline billybill3934

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and 2 young children keep me happy and busy most of the time but when I get a spare moment you can catch me in a historic area or park metal detecting or up on the river sluicing for some gold or with a fishing pole in my hand. I also like hunting, hiking, and anything else exciting or outdoors. I like all sports and recently got into volleyball.
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2012, 10:14:00 AM »

I found this site yesterday and I figure I should introduce myself. I am 27 and started dipping when I was 14 or so. I grew up in a small town in Oregon and dipping was the thing to do for a boy. I joined the Navy at 18 and served 4 years active, 4 years selres. I have 2 wonderful kids and a beautiful amazing wife. My affair/relationship with nicotine of 13 years is fucking ended 07/14/2012!!! I am done and thats final. My quit group is Pre October and I have already recieved a lot of support from my group and veterans. I am thankful for everyone on this forum.

Bill
Welcome Bill, Congrats on your decision.. PM me if you need anything. This site will save your life
I can't believe how much support I have here! Thanks BuddyMac. I have been lending support to guys greener than me and it is helping me with my quit. No real problems so far. Smooth sailing at work this morning, day 6 aint got shit on me.
'clap' 'clap' 'clap'

Nicely done brother!

Who are those ladies on your avatar?
29MAY2013-QUIT!
WIN THE DAY
My HOF Speech
My Intro

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2012, 10:09:00 AM »

Bill
'clap' 'clap' 'clap'

Nicely done brother!

"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline billybill3934

• Quitter
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2012, 10:07:00 AM »

Bill
29MAY2013-QUIT!
WIN THE DAY
My HOF Speech
My Intro

Offline Buddy Mac

• Quitter
  • Interests: My two daughters and wife, watching all sports, playing golf
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2012, 08:30:00 AM »

Bill
Buddy Mac

Offline luby

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2012, 11:42:00 PM »
Quote from: Kubrick
Oh Jeez not another Oregonian! Those guys are dicks!

Welcome and stay quit. If you want to trade numbers with another Oregonian, PM me. Even though you are a Duck fan, I'll let it slide this time.
I am a Seattle native so naturally I am superior but I live in Eugene now and can't escape that stupid "O"! PM if I can help. Go Cougs!

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2012, 05:15:00 PM »
Quote from: 30isEnuff
Hi Bill, Welcome to getting your life back. Good to see someone else who wants to live long instead of commiting slow suicide.
Proud to see that you quit already without this site.
This site will help you stay quit forever!
Post roll  'Finger'
keep your word 'finger point'
repeat in the morning 'zombie'

I am day 55 and YOU know that you can do this one day at a time and the daze will stack up before you know it.
Keep it simple, keep it strong.
Simple system, keep it strong by reading everything in here and coming here when you need support.
This summer would have been 30 yrs 24/7 for me.
This quit is my first and last quit.
I am quit with YOU, Will you be quit all day with me?

Cheers!
Thanks a lot for the support
I am doing good, 5 days strong and I promise to stay nic free all day today and will post roll tomorrow with the same promise!
Welcome to quit. I am a Ute but love to watch the ducks play.

PM me and I will give you my number.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline billybill3934

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 04:01:00 PM »
Quote from: 30isEnuff
Hi Bill, Welcome to getting your life back. Good to see someone else who wants to live long instead of commiting slow suicide.
Proud to see that you quit already without this site.
This site will help you stay quit forever!
Post roll 'Finger'
keep your word 'finger point'
repeat in the morning 'zombie'

I am day 55 and YOU know that you can do this one day at a time and the daze will stack up before you know it.
Keep it simple, keep it strong.
Simple system, keep it strong by reading everything in here and coming here when you need support.
This summer would have been 30 yrs 24/7 for me.
This quit is my first and last quit.
I am quit with YOU, Will you be quit all day with me?

Cheers!
Thanks a lot for the support
I am doing good, 5 days strong and I promise to stay nic free all day today and will post roll tomorrow with the same promise!
29MAY2013-QUIT!
WIN THE DAY
My HOF Speech
My Intro

Offline billybill3934

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 03:58:00 PM »
Quote from: mookieblaylock
Congratulations Billy! Good choice!! It took me 35 years to make the decision to quit, so you're pretty smart in my book.

Just keep it real and post roll every morning.  stay on the site.  Everything you will need is here for the asking.
Thanks mookie
29MAY2013-QUIT!
WIN THE DAY
My HOF Speech
My Intro

Offline billybill3934

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 03:57:00 PM »
Thanks Swede!

I just got my brother logged in here and hopefully it helps him too. I am extremely greatful for all members of this site and the site itself. I promise to be quit today all day of any nicotine, I will do the same tomorrow.

Bill
29MAY2013-QUIT!
WIN THE DAY
My HOF Speech
My Intro

Offline Kubrick

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 3/24/2012
  • Interests: Guiar, bass guitar, Flyfishing, shooting, photography
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 03:35:00 PM »
Oh Jeez not another Oregonian! Those guys are dicks!

Welcome and stay quit. If you want to trade numbers with another Oregonian, PM me. Even though you are a Duck fan, I'll let it slide this time.
Quit date 03/24/2012
HOF date 07/01/2012

"The only regret I ever see on this site is from those who fail..." - Sac

My Intro