Author Topic: Lost My Best Friend  (Read 3723 times)

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Lost My Best Friend
« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2013, 11:31:00 AM »
Quote from: Screw_the_Chew
Thanks everyone. I'm having a very tough time and didn't predict this would happen at day 30 or 33. I wish to God tobacco was good for you and dipping had health benes. I have to get my mind in the right place here, keep plugging at it, and hope that it will someday get better.
First off, take the HOPE out of it because it WILL get better.

Second, your pretty sly with two pretty big intros. Had to do some searching as I was almost positive you're original intro was something about you losing a "friend".

I found it and dude...you chewed for 22 years...that's 8,030 days.

You have been quit for 33 days. The ratio of good to bad is still very fucked up. You can't beat, or even get comfortably away from an EIGHT THOUSAND day routine, in 33 days.

I know you want to. I did as well, but it's just not a reasonable expectation.

"do you think there is a point a person crosses when using tobacco where it becomes next to impossible to remain quit?"

FUCK NO. That is bullshit talk right there and you need to get that shit the fuck out your head.

You're funking, HARD! I get it. We have all been there. Part of me wants to tear you a new asshole, but I don't think that will do much good today.

You're down and filled with doubt. Fuck, you're wishing dip was somehow GOOD for you. Your shit is jacked UP.

You just have to grind it out my friend. You fucked yourself up for over 8,000 days. You have a lot of unraveling to do. We all did. 33 days is not enough time.

In the grand scheme, this is just a tiny snapshot of suck in your life. Things WILL get better. They have done so for ALL of us. You are not special or cursed. They will for you too.

Hang tough bro. We are here for you.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: being a good husband a good dad, riding our quads at the dunes, watching my children turn into adults
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2013, 09:04:00 PM »
Quote from: srans
Quote from: KKLJINC
I'm starting to think that quitting may be vertually impossible. I know this sounds weak and pathetic but do you think there is a point a person crosses when using tobacco where it becomes next to impossible to remain quit? I'm saying this because I don't know how much longer I can take this.....day 33 and it seems to be getting harder not better. The craves are becoming more pronounced, I'm irritable most of the time, and my overall productivity is lapsing. I don't want to be irritable, impatient, and short all the time to my wife and daughter. I know chewing causes cancer and could kill me and that's the main reason but shit man the stress and pain is getting worse.

I'm trying like hell to remain quit and not let myself, my family, and you all down. Trying like hell.
What the heck are you saying brother? Look at this site, look at all of the quitters that are on this site, and you do think it can be done? I think the better part is you dont want to do it?

You have done it once a day for 33 days, now you don't think you can do it anymore? You made a promise to me and a bunch of others that you would not have nic today, keep that promise.

Dont let her win, dont be another cave, who will come back here as a re-tread. Grab your nuts and suck it up and quit. Quit for you, for your family for everyone. Man it has not been easy, but I am so committed to this, I am not going to lose. You dont have permission to cave
Come on stc. You got this man... I told you I had this happen to me around day 30. Im on day 49 and feel so much better. The nic bitch is trying real hard this time because she knows she's going to lose you for good. Don't you give in stc. Man up and lets take this to the house.
That's right, forgot about that srans. I'll take your word for it man. I'm holding on.
Little story. I have a friend,, He quit with me same day and everything. I advised him I was using ktc and maybe he should. He said he would be fine. He's back to dipping and i'm not. I can see that he's wishing he would have stuck it out, I see it on his face everytime I talk to him. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION MY FRIEND!!!! I don't know about you, but I wanted my life back and I know you do to,,, or you wouldn't be on day 33......
STC hey brother I know you are having some problems with this quit. I personally have made a few posts in your threads already,so why stop now. Right to your question then "do you think there is a point a person crosses when using tobacco where it becomes impossible to remain quit"? The obvious answer is No.You make a choice everyday to remain quit,the more days you can string together being quit the farther you should be from ever wanting to cave or use Nicotine again.This shit isn't easy,if it was there wouldn't be a site like KTC because everyone would stay quit.Nothing worth having or doing is ever easy.I'm not cured,hell I only have 60 days under my belt but I would put my 60 up against anyone's time that It is all a fucking mental game now.The physical part is done, it has been done.Stay strong brother,keep kicking that bitch right square in the face.QLF today.
"You never have to remember what you said, if you always tell the truth"

"Post roll everyday and your chances of staying quit goes up 100%" --mememe

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2013, 08:47:00 PM »
I'm starting to think that quitting may be vertually impossible. I know this sounds weak and pathetic but do you think there is a point a person crosses when using tobacco where it becomes next to impossible to remain quit? I'm saying this because I don't know how much longer I can take this.....day 33 and it seems to be getting harder not better. The craves are becoming more pronounced, I'm irritable most of the time, and my overall productivity is lapsing. I don't want to be irritable, impatient, and short all the time to my wife and daughter. I know chewing causes cancer and could kill me and that's the main reason but shit man the stress and pain is getting worse.

I'm trying like hell to remain quit and not let myself, my family, and you all down. Trying like hell.
What the heck are you saying brother? Look at this site, look at all of the quitters that are on this site, and you do think it can be done? I think the better part is you dont want to do it?

You have done it once a day for 33 days, now you don't think you can do it anymore? You made a promise to me and a bunch of others that you would not have nic today, keep that promise.

Dont let her win, dont be another cave, who will come back here as a re-tread. Grab your nuts and suck it up and quit. Quit for you, for your family for everyone. Man it has not been easy, but I am so committed to this, I am not going to lose. You dont have permission to cave
Come on stc. You got this man... I told you I had this happen to me around day 30. Im on day 49 and feel so much better. The nic bitch is trying real hard this time because she knows she's going to lose you for good. Don't you give in stc. Man up and lets take this to the house.
That's right, forgot about that srans. I'll take your word for it man. I'm holding on.
Little story. I have a friend,, He quit with me same day and everything. I advised him I was using ktc and maybe he should. He said he would be fine. He's back to dipping and i'm not. I can see that he's wishing he would have stuck it out, I see it on his face everytime I talk to him. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION MY FRIEND!!!! I don't know about you, but I wanted my life back and I know you do to,,, or you wouldn't be on day 33......
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Deer hunting, motorcycles, football, basketball and most of all my quit and my loving family.
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2013, 08:01:00 PM »
Just like a lot of the guys said below me, It does get so much better. we all have had those tough times but you just have to hang in there and kick the bitch as hard as you can. If you ever need to vent or just talk feel free to pm me.
Experience is the name we give to our mistakes." Oscar Wilde

Roll call is not a daily attendance sheet, it is a daily pledge" - Boelker62

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline Screw_the_Chew

• Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Sports, Photography, Computers, Outdoors, Reading & writing, quitting tobacco
« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2013, 07:51:00 PM »
Thanks everyone. I'm having a very tough time and didn't predict this would happen at day 30 or 33. I wish to God tobacco was good for you and dipping had health benes. I have to get my mind in the right place here, keep plugging at it, and hope that it will someday get better.

Offline Screw_the_Chew

• Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Sports, Photography, Computers, Outdoors, Reading & writing, quitting tobacco
« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2013, 07:44:00 PM »

Offline Screw_the_Chew

• Quitter
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2013, 07:41:00 PM »

10-4 Brother. I'm hanging in there.....barely hanging. I'm tapping into all the will power I have at this point.

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2013, 07:10:00 PM »
Quote from: cr4

STC on 3/3: "ItÂ’s like being in an abusive relationship where IÂ’m the victim. She makes you feel great when youÂ’re together but she plays mind games. She makes you depend upon her and soon she runs your lifeÂ…Â…all the while slowly stabbing you. Who needs that? I sure donÂ’t? ItÂ’s timeÂ…..you BITCH!"

These are your words. You see that you knew what you were talking about then. You'll get through this today. Let's post again tomorrow. You got this.
I get it. I really do. When I quit, it was like cutting off a limb.

It will get so much better.

It is 1000% worth it.

You can do this.

Offline cr4

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golfing, running, playing and watching sports, music, outdoor activities.
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2013, 05:30:00 PM »

STC on 3/3: "ItÂ’s like being in an abusive relationship where IÂ’m the victim. She makes you feel great when youÂ’re together but she plays mind games. She makes you depend upon her and soon she runs your lifeÂ…Â…all the while slowly stabbing you. Who needs that? I sure donÂ’t? ItÂ’s timeÂ…..you BITCH!"

These are your words. You see that you knew what you were talking about then. You'll get through this today. Let's post again tomorrow. You got this.
Former Ninja
Quit Date = 3/1/13

"You are not giving up anything pleasurable. You are freeing yourself from one of the most disgusting addictions known to mankind. Dip fills no voids in your life. It creates them." --Diesel2112

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2013, 04:29:00 PM »

Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2013, 04:23:00 PM »

Offline Screw_the_Chew

• Quitter
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2013, 04:16:00 PM »

Offline Screw_the_Chew

• Quitter
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2013, 11:51:00 PM »
Quote from: CleanFuel
Yeah, the craves are so bad lately. It's like out of nowhere the ex-Bitch (or was it the other way around?) is whispering evil cave thoughts into my head. It's probably stress. My wife had a biopsy and we had to wait all week to find out if she had cancer or not......thank God it was benign. That coped with work stress, family issues, etc. BUT I did NOT cave.

I was so fucking addicted for years like nothing you could imagine. If I was Native American, my nickname would be "One with bump in lip"!

Christ, this sucks so fucking bad man.
as I have said before....the spite cave and anxiety cave are the most dangerous

change your voice

if you were a native american, your name would be "badass mother fucking quitter!!!!"
Fuck an A dude! They should add a "like" button to posts!

Some may have seen this already but check out this link man....funny as shit. Watch the video too.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... efid=85508

Offline CleanFuel

• Quitter
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2013, 11:44:00 PM »
Yeah, the craves are so bad lately. It's like out of nowhere the ex-Bitch (or was it the other way around?) is whispering evil cave thoughts into my head. It's probably stress. My wife had a biopsy and we had to wait all week to find out if she had cancer or not......thank God it was benign. That coped with work stress, family issues, etc. BUT I did NOT cave.

I was so fucking addicted for years like nothing you could imagine. If I was Native American, my nickname would be "One with bump in lip"!

as I have said before....the spite cave and anxiety cave are the most dangerous

change your voice

if you were a native american, your name would be "badass mother fucking quitter!!!!"
Quit 04.02.2012 --- HOF 07.11.2012 --- 5 Years 04.02.2017

Now I am the Voice. I will LEAD, not follow. I will BELIEVE, not doubt. I will CREATE, not destroy. I am a Force for God. I am a Leader.

Defy the odds. Set a new standard. STEP UP!

My HOF Speech

My Intro

Offline Screw_the_Chew

• Quitter
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2013, 11:41:00 PM »