Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: I quit
« Reply #155 on: June 27, 2014, 10:19:00 AM »
Quote from: Minny
Quote from: Thumblewort
I have proof of the people leaving using the PM system to recruit to the other site, and you openly stated you will be there AND here? And you question why your PM's are gone? Protect our house is the term used I believe.
WTF?

Mods are reading Private Messages and suspending PM rights if people are saying undesirable things!?!? What is this, North Korea?
Hi Minny,

For the record, no one can read your PM's. I think Thumble is saying he's recieved a PM or two.

We're not supressing anyone from saying anything. Can't.
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline Minny

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #154 on: June 27, 2014, 10:17:00 AM »
I have proof of the people leaving using the PM system to recruit to the other site, and you openly stated you will be there AND here? And you question why your PM's are gone? Protect our house is the term used I believe.
WTF?

Mods are reading Private Messages and suspending PM rights if people are saying undesirable things!?!? What is this, North Korea?
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline 2mch2lv4

• Quit Pro
« Reply #153 on: June 27, 2014, 09:53:00 AM »
Quote from: gmann
Fair enough. Please do as you say above and continue to help quitters. Your PM privileges will be restored immediately. I ask again, let's please not do this again today. Let's keep intros on quitting and helping the new guys.
Thank you Chewie!

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #152 on: June 27, 2014, 09:30:00 AM »
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: Ginet
Hi. I have quitter friends at both sites. QUITTERS is whom I change to hang out regardless of where. I support 224 wanting to help anyone regardless of where. I will do the same. I posted roll with my quitters friends, those that supported me and those that I support. This won't change. I have not and will not ask anyone to change anything about their quit or where they quit. I quit for me but with you.
Bye Cindy. You did a lot of good here. Hate to see you go, but hope you continue helping others. You'll be missed.

Back to my quit.
Chill. We are here to help people Quit nicotine use. I don't give a shit what else you do during the day.

This place is adimittedly, not for everyone, so perhaps another flavor of Quit is on the menu. Good on you.

Hell, I like Burger King AND Wendy's. (In and Out is my favorite, but I live on the east coast now)
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 107
« Reply #151 on: June 27, 2014, 09:25:00 AM »
Quote from: Ginet
Hi. I have quitter friends at both sites. QUITTERS is whom I change to hang out regardless of where. I support 224 wanting to help anyone regardless of where. I will do the same. I posted roll with my quitters friends, those that supported me and those that I support. This won't change. I have not and will not ask anyone to change anything about their quit or where they quit. I quit for me but with you.
Bye Cindy. You did a lot of good here. Hate to see you go, but hope you continue helping others. You'll be missed.

Back to my quit.

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #150 on: June 27, 2014, 09:19:00 AM »
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #149 on: June 27, 2014, 09:18:00 AM »
It's okay, man. Let's leave this be. Help new guys today. All positive.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #148 on: June 27, 2014, 09:15:00 AM »
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #147 on: June 27, 2014, 09:09:00 AM »
Fair enough. Please do as you say above and continue to help quitters. Your PM privileges will be restored immediately. I ask again, let's please not do this again today. Let's keep intros on quitting and helping the new guys.

Offline 2mch2lv4

• Quit Pro
« Reply #146 on: June 27, 2014, 09:00:00 AM »
Quote from: gmann
Quote from: 2mch2lv4
Why have my PM privileges been suspended? I rarely use PM but went to send a message to my fellow Oct '12 brother SirDerek (who is a mod I might add) and I was met with a message that said "You do not have permission to use the PM system"

Why?

Oh and I would've sent a PM to admin asking this as to not draw more attention to this drama infested intro but um, well you understand.

Censorship is unreal here. I cannot believe the accusations made on good solid faithful quitters!! This is NOT how KTC was built. Are you going to ban me too? I've not asked to be removed of anything but my position as a chat mod and that was purely out of respect for KTC since I planned to support ALL my quit brothers here or elsewhere (no, this isn't an advertisement Wastepanel so save your YouTube clips).

I am very angry!! This is NOT right! This site is no longer for its members but for a few bullies that want to tell everyone how they can feel instead of think for themselves. Just wrong! What have I done to deserve this? Support quitters and have a difference of opinion than admin! That is my crime.
?? Anyone going to answer this? I've seen you lurking Gmann!
We do not allow using our resources to promote others. Please let's keep this area for intros today. If you are here to quit and help others, then please do so. Please let's not keep this going today.
Did I use PM or any other KTC tool to promote anything other than support? Show me what I've done to wrong KTC and I will let this go. You have done nothing but try to tear me down since I announced my resignation as a chat mod and my intentions to continue to help ALL quitters I'm in contact with.

What have I done to deserve this? People are watching Gmann. We'd like to know. DO NOT LIE AND ACCUSE ME OF THINGS I HAVE NOT DONE! There are laws against your libelous statements so you really need to watch yourself.

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #145 on: June 27, 2014, 08:51:00 AM »
Why have my PM privileges been suspended? I rarely use PM but went to send a message to my fellow Oct '12 brother SirDerek (who is a mod I might add) and I was met with a message that said "You do not have permission to use the PM system"

Why?

Oh and I would've sent a PM to admin asking this as to not draw more attention to this drama infested intro but um, well you understand.

Censorship is unreal here. I cannot believe the accusations made on good solid faithful quitters!! This is NOT how KTC was built. Are you going to ban me too? I've not asked to be removed of anything but my position as a chat mod and that was purely out of respect for KTC since I planned to support ALL my quit brothers here or elsewhere (no, this isn't an advertisement Wastepanel so save your YouTube clips).

I am very angry!! This is NOT right! This site is no longer for its members but for a few bullies that want to tell everyone how they can feel instead of think for themselves. Just wrong! What have I done to deserve this? Support quitters and have a difference of opinion than admin! That is my crime.
We do not allow using our resources to promote others. Please let's keep this area for intros today. If you are here to quit and help others, then please do so. Please let's not keep this going today.

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #144 on: June 27, 2014, 08:50:00 AM »

Why?

I'm just at a loss right now....about anything (other than my quit)

Offline 2mch2lv4

• Quit Pro
« Reply #143 on: June 27, 2014, 08:47:00 AM »

Why?

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #142 on: June 27, 2014, 08:21:00 AM »
I respect a lot of quitters around here. Management is another story. This has gotten shameful.im appalled and dismayed at the same time. How "leadership" acted in this thread makes me sick and will alienate others from this site, which was a shining beacon of hope to many- before.
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline 2mch2lv4

• Quit Pro
« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2014, 08:11:00 AM »

Why?