Author Topic: I quit  (Read 6176 times)

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
Re: I quit
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 02:44:00 PM »
Welcome 2mch2lv4,
You've made a very serious choice! Are you ready to fight for YOUR life? Head over to the Welcome CENTER
read everything.
I messed up my first 7 posts of roll...we all do. you'll get it perfect, just like your quit.
These are real men here, with real desire to see you quit. You cannot buy this kind of help and support.
I am a newbie here day 47, but would have never gotten this far alone. It is really so simple that it is stupid!
The rules: no nic of ANY kind. No cigars, patches or pussy gum. We do it the right way here. No pussies here.
get up in the a.m. post roll, the ealier the better (for you).
posting roll is telling me you're not gonna dip today.
so, keep your word for the day. you can do anything for 1 day...right?!?
make it to bed that night anyway you can, drinking water, running 20 miles, candy, cinnomin gum, sunflower seeds, etc...
get up in the morning, post roll, ..........
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline 2mch2lv4

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 02:30:00 PM »
Quote from: SirDerek
Hey there 2mch.

the missing post may have been because someone else had it open and posted that sort of 'overwrote' the one that you had saved. But no problem as we see you there now and glad to have you in the group.

I will be right there quitting with you (today is my day 9)

Offline Wedge

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 01:47:00 PM »
Quote from: 2mch2lv4
Okay...I'm new. Day 3
I attempted roll call. Got removed. Got added again (I think) as day 1. I'm not sure why?? No roll call for me I guess.
I promise to stay quit for today :D
A friend told me about this site. I think its great to have "friends" to help climb this mountain. I have been a slave to nicotene for about 20 years and I'm done!!
2mch,

You posted roll, but you were bumped off. It happens when someone doesn't post roll correctly or when two people post roll at the same time. If you post and notice later that you aren't on the list, just post roll again. Here is a quick video showing you how to do it 100% correct. www.killthecan.org/roll. Take a peak just to make sure you get the hang of it.

If you post roll (or try to!) you are saying you are quit for today. You made your promise and we accept it each and every day that you do so. We quit one day at a time here. You have now promised me, yourself, your quit group, and everyone else on this site that you will stay quit from that moment until you sleep tonight. Then you get up, post roll first thing, and make that promise again. You don't need to worry about how you will stay quit next week, next year, or for the rest of your life. Just quit one day at a time, even one hour at a time if you have to.

Check your Inbox (1). I'm quit with you today.

Mark

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 01:43:00 PM »
Hey there 2mch.

the missing post may have been because someone else had it open and posted that sort of 'overwrote' the one that you had saved. But no problem as we see you there now and glad to have you in the group.

I will be right there quitting with you (today is my day 9)

Offline 2mch2lv4

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 2
I quit
« on: July 10, 2012, 01:33:00 PM »
Okay...I'm new. Day 3
I attempted roll call. Got removed. Got added again (I think) as day 1. I'm not sure why?? No roll call for me I guess.
I promise to stay quit for today :D
A friend told me about this site. I think its great to have "friends" to help climb this mountain. I have been a slave to nicotene for about 20 years and I'm done!!