Author Topic: Quitter  (Read 6755 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Quitter
« Reply #240 on: January 09, 2016, 01:49:00 AM »
Mountain glad you are here but it appears you have posted in someone else's intro....you are prolly fogged out
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Mountaineers3121

• Quit Date: 2016-01-05
« Reply #239 on: January 07, 2016, 10:56:00 AM »
Hello, This is my first post.

I started Dipping when I was a Junior in highschool and was going through about 1.5-2 cans per day.

I am on day 3 of no dip. Headaches, moody and agitated.

Any recommendations for an alternative? Besides that fake dip.

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #238 on: January 07, 2016, 10:42:00 AM »
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: duathman
Quote from: Its_Got2Happen
Quote from: Minny
I was turning onto the freeway this morning when I recognized an old sensation - the old nic bitch and her dusty tits. I brushed it aside with ease in a matter of seconds and my thoughts turned to KTC and all you SOBs that got me here. I've been gone so long that hardly anyone here will know my name... I hesitated to post on my intro because I don't post roll any more, but today I posted as a gesture and nod to my quit brothers. I'm also dropping this line for the guy that is on his first days of quitting and might possibly read this. The first day is HARD, and so is the second, the third... it is hard for a long time, but it DOES get easier and then it's automatic. Hang in there and beat that bitch one day at a time. This community was the only thing that ever worked for me. ODAAT, NTFAR, Post Roll 100% for 100 days, QLF.

Minny
Day 906
Glad you dropped by Minny. Today is 3 years for me. Unlike you I still need roll and post everyday. I am happy to hear that you are doing well.
Everyday for me as well. Nice three years IG2H.
Minny, its good to see you on the boards and know that you remain quit. I am glad to see you post roll for two consecutive days. Although I am not a 100% poster any more I still need the accountability that KTC offers daily. However, I will say that it is fantastic that you recognized the bullshit and then came in here to invest in your quit as well as the rest of the Ducks.
Minny! Glad you are still QLF and I still remember you as one bad assed quitter ;)

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #237 on: January 07, 2016, 09:41:00 AM »
Quote from: duathman
I was turning onto the freeway this morning when I recognized an old sensation - the old nic bitch and her dusty tits. I brushed it aside with ease in a matter of seconds and my thoughts turned to KTC and all you SOBs that got me here. I've been gone so long that hardly anyone here will know my name... I hesitated to post on my intro because I don't post roll any more, but today I posted as a gesture and nod to my quit brothers. I'm also dropping this line for the guy that is on his first days of quitting and might possibly read this. The first day is HARD, and so is the second, the third... it is hard for a long time, but it DOES get easier and then it's automatic. Hang in there and beat that bitch one day at a time. This community was the only thing that ever worked for me. ODAAT, NTFAR, Post Roll 100% for 100 days, QLF.

Minny
Day 906
Glad you dropped by Minny. Today is 3 years for me. Unlike you I still need roll and post everyday. I am happy to hear that you are doing well.
Minny, its good to see you on the boards and know that you remain quit. I am glad to see you post roll for two consecutive days. Although I am not a 100% poster any more I still need the accountability that KTC offers daily. However, I will say that it is fantastic that you recognized the bullshit and then came in here to invest in your quit as well as the rest of the Ducks.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline duathman

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 6-5-2013
  • Interests: Running, cycling
  • Likes Given: 216
« Reply #236 on: January 06, 2016, 11:19:00 PM »

Minny
Day 906

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #235 on: January 05, 2016, 06:38:00 PM »

Minny
Day 906

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #234 on: January 05, 2016, 11:07:00 AM »

Minny
Day 906
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #233 on: July 14, 2014, 05:41:00 PM »
Quote from: Dagranger
Hey Minny 365 days...Every holiday, weekend, weekday, quit! Badass!
Awesome job brother!!!!!
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
« Reply #232 on: July 14, 2014, 07:55:00 AM »
Quote from: KC_Guy
Quote from: LDiddy
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: srans
Quote from: B-loMatt
Quote from: SirDerek
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: worktowin
Hey Minny 365 days...Every holiday, weekend, weekeday, quit! Badass!
Holy hell bud.... Nice job! You are winning one day at a time!
Congrats on 1 yr! Keep er Rollin!
Well done. Celebrate as you have earned it. Then continue on...keeping your honor.

Right beside you each and every day,

Congrats
Awesome work brother! Enjoy your freedom, you earned it!
Nice job minny.
Congrats on year year of freedom brother.
Nice!!
Alright now I get to say it nice trip around the sun. You have done most things one time dip free keep it up
Congrats brother!

QFQQ Ducks fly together!
Congrats. Awesome achievement!
Thanks, all!!! This was my first nicotine free year since I was twelve. After dozens of failed attempts this is what works for me: posting roll every day, reading and interacting on KTC, texting quitters and staying in touch, and not making any excuse for just one. Thank YOU.

Caving is a choice.
Congrats dude. 1 year is great. It's just the beginning. Well done man.
... Wow, way late to this party 'embarrassed' Congrats brother!

Offline KC_Guy

• Quitter
« Reply #231 on: July 12, 2014, 01:39:00 PM »
Well done. Celebrate as you have earned it. Then continue on...keeping your honor.

Congrats
Nice job minny.
Nice!!
Alright now I get to say it nice trip around the sun. You have done most things one time dip free keep it up
Congrats brother!

QFQQ Ducks fly together!
Thanks, all!!! This was my first nicotine free year since I was twelve. After dozens of failed attempts this is what works for me: posting roll every day, reading and interacting on KTC, texting quitters and staying in touch, and not making any excuse for just one. Thank YOU.

Caving is a choice.
Congrats dude. 1 year is great. It's just the beginning. Well done man.
Quit Date 05/20/2013

HOF 08/27/13
2nd Floor 12/5/13
3rd Floor 3/15/14
4th Floor 6/23/14
5th Floor 10/1/14

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #230 on: July 12, 2014, 01:12:00 PM »

Congrats
Nice job minny.
Nice!!
Congrats brother!

QFQQ Ducks fly together!

Caving is a choice.
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline LDIDDY

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Come & Take It - & Die Trying
  • Quit Date: 12-29-2005
« Reply #229 on: July 12, 2014, 10:28:00 AM »

Congrats
Nice job minny.
Nice!!
Congrats brother!

QFQQ Ducks fly together!
What's the difference between a liberal and a puppy??? The puppy stops whining and shitting on everything when he grows up.

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #228 on: July 12, 2014, 10:24:00 AM »

Congrats
Nice job minny.
Nice!!
Congrats brother!

QFQQ Ducks fly together!

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #227 on: July 12, 2014, 09:25:00 AM »

Congrats
Nice job minny.
Nice!!
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #226 on: July 11, 2014, 11:03:00 AM »

Congrats
Nice job minny.
Nice!!
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.