Author Topic: New Quitter  (Read 13766 times)

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Quitter
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 12:49:00 PM »
Thanks KC, I appreciate it! I will beat this bitch. I have managed to everything in life I put my mind to. This one will not beat me this time. I promised my youngest daughter I would quit. Your words do hit home, thanks for the support brother.

Offline KC Bronco

• Quitter
  • Interests: Family time, Bass & Catfish fishing, golf, coaching baseball, drinking beer with friends and family, reading World War II books, Denver Broncos and Kansas Jayhawks
Re: New Quitter
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 12:46:00 PM »
Hello Jeff...welcome to QUIT! I'm about your age and dipped about that long too. I have been Quit for 91 days. You are lucky to find this site. This is the only way to Quit and stay Quit. Some Quitters say the first 5 day are the hardest. I actually thought they were the easiest. (just my experience...others say different) Kind of like the honeymoon of Quit. It's around day 65 that the nic bitch comes knocking. She's fucking brutal sometimes I tell ya'.

For the past 91 days I have got out of bed and said "I will not fucking chew today". Here I am 9 days from being a Hall of Famer. Thank you to my brothers in Mad March. We're just kicking the can's ass day after day !!

Quit one second at time. I dipped for 7,700 days or some dumb shit like that. 91 days is NOTHINIG.

You can do it buddy. I loaded up on strawberry gum and dill pickle (and ranch) seeds and buckled down. You can do it!!! I Quit with you today. KC Bronco
?People want to see the car crash instead of the race. But, when you're the one in the car that's crashing, it's not much fun. I'm enjoying the race.?
? Nikki Sixx, Motley Crue

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
New Quitter
« on: March 01, 2013, 12:37:00 PM »
Hello, everyone, I am 37 years old have been chewing Cope, for 24 years. My dad was a dipper so it was always around and easy to get my hands on at that young age. I quit on March 1st, for a few reasons.

In the last five years I have lost 65 pounds, now I am getting close to my goal weight, and I figured it was time to add more accountability to my new lifestyle choices. So, here I am. I have to admit I am in a serious fog, just typing this has been a bit of trial and error.

I am glad to have found this site.

Jeff