Author Topic: Needing help  (Read 849 times)

Offline Falcon67

• 2017 Decemberist
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: Aug 29, 2017
  • Interests: Fishing, archery, Geocaching, Music, Magic
  • Likes Given: 214
Re: Needing help
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 08:44:00 PM »
Brad - I read your intro - see a fellow quitter reached out to you. What I DO NOT see is your name posted on February 18 Roll today.

We are all addicts - we are all quitters - and we all post Roll EVERYDAY with our groups. That is the special sauce - the price of admission to this site- simple and effective. So stop whining and QUIT. Post Roll - make your daily promise with your group. Period.

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: Needing help
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 10:19:00 AM »
Post roll in the February ‘18 group. Posting roll is the backbone of this site, and the price of admission.

1.) itÂ’s not a habit, itÂ’s an addiction. Addressing that changes your mindset toward your quit.

2.) youÂ’ve never quit, just stopped temporarily. We Quit once, one day at a time.

Offline Gatorsuf06

• Quit Date: 2017-11-07
  • Likes Given: 0
Needing help
« on: November 07, 2017, 11:36:00 PM »
Hey everyone, my name's Brad and I have used snuff for almost 16 years, with a short time of around 9 months where I had quit. I have tried numerous things to quit, but just can't seem to find something to stick. This monster has a tight grip on me, and I can't seem to kick it. Words of encouragement and tips are welcomed. My heart is in it full time but my brain seems to override it each time. I Feel disappointed, and helpless.