Author Topic: Souli to AVain, Souli to AVain...come in AVain  (Read 10916 times)

Offline Bean

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Souli to AVain, Souli to AVain...come in AVain
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 08:04:00 PM »
That's how it's done, Soul....one day at a time. Congrats and proud to be quit with you today.

Offline copenhaten

• Quit King
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 04:54:00 PM »
Good job bro!! I was also a tin a day cope guy and am now 233 days free from that bitch.

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 03:33:00 PM »
I fucking hate the nic bitch. I'm so fucking angry I wish it were right in front of me so I put one center mass. Too long that whore sucked the life out of me. So angry but happy I'm crawling to freedom day by day. 85 clean.

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 10:00:00 PM »
Welcome to the battle. Try to help as many as you can but remember you cannot make someone quit.

Protect your quit at all costs. Glad to have you with us...

Never again
Greg

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 08:23:00 PM »
Thanks guys. This is good stuff going on here. I think about all the guys I introduced to Copenhagen and I want to get as many back from the dark side as I can now. With the people, the commitment, stories and information I'm certain I can be successful here and help others with the fight.

Offline DeanTheCoot

• Quitter
  • Interests: reading, eating, walking, running, fishing, Freemasonry, coffee, pussy, hunting, motorcycles, history, badminton, trees
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 03:02:00 PM »
Quote from: Souliman
I don't think I followed protocol. I never introduced myself and I'm 80 days into my quit. I'm 37 and I was a 24 year tin day Cope guy. Its always been about extreme quantities with me. Drink more, smoke more, take more, chew more than the other guy. It was easier to stop drinking whiskey everyday than chewing for me. Sitting here today I'm grateful to you tough bastards. You guys putting your word down to say you quit and forcing the rest of us to do the same. The eye opener for me was I wasn't alone, I stand behind my word and I made a commitment to you folks. One fucking day at a time. A sincere thanks from me, my wife and two boys. My friends call me Soul.

-Chris
There's no protocol. Unless you're a toolbox.

For your boys' sake, I'm glad you're here, Soul. For mine, too.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 02:37:00 PM »
Good job Brother.

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
Souli to AVain, Souli to AVain...come in AVain
« on: February 17, 2011, 02:18:00 PM »
I don't think I followed protocol. I never introduced myself and I'm 80 days into my quit. I'm 37 and I was a 24 year tin day Cope guy. Its always been about extreme quantities with me. Drink more, smoke more, take more, chew more than the other guy. It was easier to stop drinking whiskey everyday than chewing for me. Sitting here today I'm grateful to you tough bastards. You guys putting your word down to say you quit and forcing the rest of us to do the same. The eye opener for me was I wasn't alone, I stand behind my word and I made a commitment to you folks. One fucking day at a time. A sincere thanks from me, my wife and two boys. My friends call me Soul.

-Chris