Author Topic: Noob here  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Screw_the_Chew

• Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Sports, Photography, Computers, Outdoors, Reading & writing, quitting tobacco
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Noob here
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2013, 12:27:00 PM »
Quote from: KKLJINC
Quote from: Screw_the_Chew
"There is a spread sheet we keep on the June quit group. When your name gets added to it, input your cell number."

Where is this spreadsheet? How do you view it?
June's Penis Pumper Paradise Quitters
Wednesday, March 20th 2013

SPREADSHEET
If you notice an error, fix it yourself!
Babe(s) of the Day - Candice Swanepoel - be sure to scroll down!

The Following Have Not Posted in Three or More Days!

It's right there Screw, in the quit group, the word Spreadsheet is a hyperlink
Git it KKL....thanks man

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2013, 05:03:00 PM »
Quote from: Screw_the_Chew
"There is a spread sheet we keep on the June quit group. When your name gets added to it, input your cell number."

June's Penis Pumper Paradise Quitters
Wednesday, March 20th 2013

SPREADSHEET
If you notice an error, fix it yourself!
Babe(s) of the Day - Candice Swanepoel - be sure to scroll down!

The Following Have Not Posted in Three or More Days!

It's right there Screw, in the quit group, the word Spreadsheet is a hyperlink

Offline Screw_the_Chew

• Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Sports, Photography, Computers, Outdoors, Reading & writing, quitting tobacco
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2013, 05:00:00 PM »

Offline jbradley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2013, 04:28:00 PM »
Don't take it personally that you couldn't help him. It is not your fault, a quitter will find a way to quit, a caver will find a way to cave, to all you cavers out there 'Finger' come back into the fold and we can support you.

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2013, 04:09:00 PM »
Quote from: Ajacks23
Unfortunately, I just received word that Jeff has caved...

sent him a text asking if he was still quit and got "nope, not working for me"
I knew that shit was going to happen. I text him Sunday, he said he was ok, but was talking to Runner. I said text me your quit and I will be happy to post roll for you. It never happened.

WTF! I am going through hell, at day 21, it fucking sucks, but I have the balls to stay quit. I get involved in this group I try and help people I offer my number my help and for what for these pussies to go three days and then take off there big boy pants and put on the bitch panties. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, FUCK YOU

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2013, 03:53:00 PM »
with that type of a reply, he was not ready to quit in the first place. It is with this where we need to learn that the quit is above all else and not to let another's stupidity affect the good strong quit that we have for ourselves.

Offline Wade

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2013, 03:51:00 PM »

That sucks. Hope he comes back...to commit.

Offline Ajacks23

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2013, 03:44:00 PM »

Quit Date: 2/22/2013

Ctrl A, X, V
Roll Patrol

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2013, 01:15:00 AM »
Quote from: Jeff123
I appreciate it and I'm all in.  Got my beef jerky and gum ready and I'll be posting about my freedom tomorrow.
Thanks
Quote from: Mar
Jeff123- Day 1 Happy to get thru work today clean except for tear gas from a Patty's Day crowd
Day 1 today is this for real?
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Jeff123

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 02:27:00 PM »
I appreciate it and I'm all in. Got my beef jerky and gum ready and I'll be posting about my freedom tomorrow.
Thanks

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 02:11:00 PM »
KKLJINC jumped on you quickly and set you straight.

Cold turkey. The only way to go. The patches and gum are not a tool that will lead to quit. They are still pumping the same addictive drug into your blood and the makers are stealing your money. F big tobacco and these other parasitic companies.

If you pulled off your patch/diaper, today is your "day 1". Welcome. Read through the Welcome Center and see what/why/how we "post roll".

Tonight and the next few days should be hell. Embrace it. Remember it. Never live through it again. Get your tools in place. Lots of water, gum, seeds, toothpicks, teabags, candy, whatever it takes to keep that shit out of your mouth.

The best tool for me to remaining quit has been getting to know these guys on a personal level. Get involved and get to know these guys. They, and this site, will save your life.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 02:06:00 PM »
Good decision to ditch the patches. They do nothing but prolong the agony. Eventually, one way or the other, there comes a day when you have to go completely nic-free. It will suck today, but it will suck just as bad 2 months from now when the patches run out. May as well just get it done.

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 01:32:00 PM »
Haha, you're right man! Patch is off and I'm with you.
Good! Post roll tomorrow with your promise to be nic free. There is a spread sheet we keep on the June quit group. When your name gets added to it, input your cell number. We are all about accountability, we will bust your balls when needed. I am telling you without KTC, I would have caved. when you feel the rage and the suck and your pissed off come here and let us have it. Save your family the trouble. I'll quit with you tomorrow, just come on back! I suggest you, read read read, there is so much information on this site.

Offline Jeff123

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 01:24:00 PM »
Haha, you're right man! Patch is off and I'm with you.

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 01:08:00 PM »
Hello,

I'd like to state my story even tho it's pretty similar to just about everyone on here. I smoked for about 7yrs before joing the Marines. Couldn't smoke in boot camp, so naturally that was the first thing I did when I graduated. My friend and I bought a pack, and smoked them till they tasted "normal" again. Real smart. Then we went to more training where you sit in fighting holes for hours on end. No smoking allowed, so bring in the CHEW! I was hooked. I started to find all the things I could with dipping that was hard to do with smoking. Some favorites are playing video games, working on cars, watching movies, dropping a duece, you know how it is. I quit smoking a year ago and became a full fledged dipper. I am the classic "I'll quit after this, I'll quit after that, I can't quit before this event" blah blah blah. I've discovered there are ALWAYS excuses not to quit. But there are more reasons why I should. I'm on day 3 without putting crap in my mouth. I've had the patch on for the 2 days and it helps me plenty. On day one, I had a pounding headache the whole time. But I knew it would be the worst day. I'm already feeling better and plan to go patch free tomorrow. The part I struggle with the most is when I do the activities that use to automatically call for a dip... U guys know what I'm saying. Looking forward to bsing with some of you during this cleansing.
Jeff, we are a nic free site! Your a fucking Marine, drop the patch and go balls deep in this quit cold Turkey. As soon as you leave the patch behind, post your roll, we will be here for you every step of the way. I am on day 15, a over 20 year user, but I quit with you today. I'll quit with you tomorrow as well, when you have no patch on. Thanks for your service to our Country. Own your quit