Author Topic: Lezdoit.  (Read 1664 times)

Offline eric71

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Weight Training, Powerlifting, Kettlebells, coaching, fantasy sports
  • Likes Given: 6
Re: Lezdoit.
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2012, 07:15:00 AM »
Quote from: Grizzly25
Quote from: Bruce317
Quote from: Coach
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: tazmed
Anybody seen ltcoffee?

No roll post for the past 4 days, no posts here for almost two weeks.� If you haven't caved, man-up and post roll.� If you have, find your balls and go post day 1 again.
Quote from: ltcoffey
Hey guys. Came back in here to shamefully say I have not been quit.

Like many others I read about when first posting in May 2012 QG, I thought after I made HOF that I was above posting roll everyday. Fast forward to today and I'm back here. I need to revise my quit plan. I gave it a shit effort last time and looking back on my failed quit I believe this was my mistake. I owe all of you guys a thank you and an apology. The ones who I formed common bonds with (know who you are) I can't say enough about how helpful you guys were.

That being said, sorry to put a downer on the amazing shit yall have going here. Keep it up, and if you guys wanna post in the October Roll support I'd be honored.

p.s.

One last thing. You guys who have been badass quitters: KEEP POSTING ROLL. I always wondered why admins and 300+ day quits stuck around. Getting to the HOF is a great milestone. But don't take it for granted like me and say, "100 days...I don't need KTC anymore." Far from the truth.
I just realized that he started this journey in September 2011. Wow.
WOW x2. I did not know that either. How in the fuck can someone possibly come back after 2 KTC tries with an excuse like "I stopped posting roll after I hit the HOF?"

I welcomed / inducted you into the Hall you turd. Your Zengineer is not very fucking happy right now! Now come back and own this shit!
So, in other words, this dude is a fucktard who hopes and tries 'his hardiest' untill this site gets boring....

You'll never succeed until you realize this is never going away, you will always be an addict
The first step in the quiting process at least in my opinion is to admit to yourself that you are an addict then keeping that knowledge in mind posting roll and not forgetting that you are an addict!

These special people always seem to think they are different and they can control what nicotene does to them.......HELLO!!!!!!! We are all here for a reason now either post up and quit or stop wasting our time!
Seeing that you are a selfish prick, you won't have the balls to post roll, but you probably will stop in and check your intro page, maybe your PMs, I thought I'd leave a little note here so you can get an idea of what Oct12 thinks of you...

YOU ARE A SPINELESS PUSSY WHO HAS NO PROBLEM BETRAYING THE TRUST OF OTHERS, A PIECE OF SHIT WHO LACKS THE COMMON DECENCY TO RESPOND AND LEAD, AND WORST OF ALL, AN ADDICT WHO SEEKS ONLY TEMPORARY PLEASURE AS OPPOSED TO ETERNAL FREEDOM.

EMBARRASSMENT AND SHAME IS YOUR NEW NAME

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2012, 04:13:00 PM »
Quote from: Bruce317
Anybody seen ltcoffee?

No roll post for the past 4 days, no posts here for almost two weeks.  If you haven't caved, man-up and post roll.  If you have, find your balls and go post day 1 again.

Like many others I read about when first posting in May 2012 QG, I thought after I made HOF that I was above posting roll everyday. Fast forward to today and I'm back here. I need to revise my quit plan. I gave it a shit effort last time and looking back on my failed quit I believe this was my mistake. I owe all of you guys a thank you and an apology. The ones who I formed common bonds with (know who you are) I can't say enough about how helpful you guys were.

That being said, sorry to put a downer on the amazing shit yall have going here. Keep it up, and if you guys wanna post in the October Roll support I'd be honored.

p.s.

One last thing. You guys who have been badass quitters: KEEP POSTING ROLL. I always wondered why admins and 300+ day quits stuck around. Getting to the HOF is a great milestone. But don't take it for granted like me and say, "100 days...I don't need KTC anymore." Far from the truth.
WOW x2. I did not know that either. How in the fuck can someone possibly come back after 2 KTC tries with an excuse like "I stopped posting roll after I hit the HOF?"

I welcomed / inducted you into the Hall you turd. Your Zengineer is not very fucking happy right now! Now come back and own this shit!
So, in other words, this dude is a fucktard who hopes and tries 'his hardiest' untill this site gets boring....

You'll never succeed until you realize this is never going away, you will always be an addict
The first step in the quiting process at least in my opinion is to admit to yourself that you are an addict then keeping that knowledge in mind posting roll and not forgetting that you are an addict!

These special people always seem to think they are different and they can control what nicotene does to them.......HELLO!!!!!!! We are all here for a reason now either post up and quit or stop wasting our time!
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2012, 02:56:00 PM »
Anybody seen ltcoffee?

No roll post for the past 4 days, no posts here for almost two weeks.  If you haven't caved, man-up and post roll.  If you have, find your balls and go post day 1 again.

p.s.

Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 02:33:00 PM »
Anybody seen ltcoffee?

p.s.

Make Your Decision

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2012, 01:57:00 PM »
Anybody seen ltcoffee?

No roll post for the past 4 days, no posts here for almost two weeks. If you haven't caved, man-up and post roll. If you have, find your balls and go post day 1 again.

p.s.

In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline tazmed

• Quitter
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2011, 02:37:00 PM »
Anybody seen ltcoffee?

No roll post for the past 4 days, no posts here for almost two weeks. If you haven't caved, man-up and post roll. If you have, find your balls and go post day 1 again.

Offline AceInTheHole

• Quitter
  • Interests: Family, hunting, cooking, grilling, sports, fitness, outdoors, home improvement
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2011, 11:28:00 PM »
Right on Lezdoit...glad to have you as a September quit brother and thankful that you didn't wait until October. It's gonna be hard, no way around it. Post roll, PM me if you need anything, stay strong, commit to your quit!

AceInTheHole
"I'll tell you this, son, you can mark my words, Crazy Horse went into Little Bighorn, bought his people one good, long-term ass-fucking. You do not want to be a dirt-worshipping heathen from this fucking point forward. Pardon my French." - Al Swearengen: [discussing Custer at Little Bighorn]

QUIT: 05-25-2011- SEPTEMBER 2011 PIRATES
HOF: 09-01-2011
2nd Floor: 12-10-2011
3rd Floor: 03-19-2012
1 Year: 05-25-2012

Offline DaveVT

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, hiking, NASCAR (Go No. 14!), bowling, target shooting, gym, etc.
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 12:30:00 PM »
Howdy Logan.

I can relate to your story of a buddy passing the can getting you to dip. The addiction sucks, and withdrawal is worse. You are incredibly smart to get out early.

Make sure to post roll every day. We're here to help as long as you hold true to your word to never dip again.

Let me know if you need anything.
Quit Date: 3/10/2011
HOF Date: 6/17/2011

"The truth is rarely pure and never simple." - Oscar Wilde

?Every Saint Has A Past, Every Sinner Has A Future.? - Oscar Wilde

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2011, 09:41:00 AM »
Welcome, bammer.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 08:03:00 AM »
I see Grizzly has the same story as you. Get to know him. We are all addicts here so you will have a lot in common with many. Get involved.

1 day at a time. PM me if you need assistance. I mean it.

Offline dante

• Quit Pro
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2011, 07:19:00 AM »
..goodluck...
Logan,

We don't use this word here. There is no luck involved..you make a decision, then make a pledge to your quit bros and sisters every day. Honor your word not to use nic, it's your promise to yourself and the group. Stay quit!
Quit Date: May 10, 2011

Offline ltcoffey

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011, 02:39:00 AM »
Quote from: MySize
Logan, looks like we almost have the same story, started big spring of 09 and decided to quit at almost the exact same time, and we're the same age. Crazy good shit. Anyways man. One day at a time, remember that. One mother fucking day at a time.
Hell yeah! That's pretty crazy but yes indeed, one day at a time. I feel like if I can stop it now, it'll be something I wont have to worry about 30+ years from now.

Hit me up anytime you got dat craving, and I'll give you a bunch of reason why you shouldn't take just one more haha..goodluck the next 24 hours don't cave!
Don't fall from that bitch's lies. She's like an ex girlfriend. She fucked like a rabbit and even liked to experiement with her hot friends. Unfortunately, she squatted your apartment like occupy wallstreet and refused to leave. She shit on the carpet, and was fucking your best friend. She emptied your bank account on shoes and ice cream. Now that she's been kicked to the curb, she'll try to tell you that you'll never find another like her. And you won't because you deserve much better.

"The future is no place, to place your better days."

Offline GrizzlyKills21

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 01:52:00 AM »
I am 21 and young as well, deciding to quit. I face the same rationalizations and am in the same quit group. Keep it going, you will feel much better later on. Within 1 month I will have saved over $100, its worth it man, glad you decided to quit sooner rather than later. Make sure to post roll and use the chat room when your craving, we all are in it together
[/B]
Quit Date-- 06/06/2011 No more gallon jugs full of spit nor the worries of mouth cancer! I'm done with this stuff!

Offline MySize

• Quitter
  • Interests: Traveling, snowboarding, nature, being out at the lake, some good company, a nice little lady to put my arm around.
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 01:18:00 AM »
Logan, looks like we almost have the same story, started big spring of 09 and decided to quit at almost the exact same time, and we're the same age. Crazy good shit. Anyways man. One day at a time, remember that. One mother fucking day at a time.
(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln4nwaVeVc1qa21rio1_400.jpg)

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 10:25:00 PM »
Welcome aboard Logan. Glad you are making the decision to save your life.

Get familiar with the site and what goes on here. Read through what you can starting at the Welcome Center. We're cold turkey, tough love and men and women of our word here. This isn't an attempt at quitting. If you are deciding to quit, you are quit. No fucking around with patches or gum. No nic of any form. If you can live by those rules, stick to your word, you have a whole bunch of knowledge, experience and folks to help when things get shitty...and they will get shitty. Get to know your quit brothers and sisters. They'll be there to help.

Glad to quit with you.