Author Topic: ItÂ’s About TimeÂ…SamCat!!!  (Read 7689 times)

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: ItÂ’s About TimeÂ…SamCat!!!
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2010, 04:52:00 PM »
Quote from: RagingJew
Quote from: mule21
Quote from: SamCat!!!
Ok...so a lot of you know about my fiasco with the snake and my Jeep...lol
Quickstory...Caught/Saved a snake...took proud pics got in my Jeep to relocate and it got away and crawled in my dashboard...lol
I know im not very bright!!! But if you do not have me on facebook here is at least 1 pic!!!

Snake Wranglin'!!!
i'm kinda skeered of you now......

caught/saved a snake......what the hell is wrong wif you? 'Crazy'
they taste like chicken-jerky
holy crap thats a big snake, yipes I woulda jumped out the window and left the jeep for dead.
"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline RagingJew

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2010, 04:47:00 PM »
Quote from: mule21
Quickstory...Caught/Saved a snake...took proud pics got in my Jeep to relocate and it got away and crawled in my dashboard...lol
I know im not very bright!!! But if you do not have me on facebook here is at least 1 pic!!!

Snake Wranglin'!!!

they taste like chicken-jerky

Offline mule

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/03/2008
  • Interests: Georgia Bulldawgs, hunting, fishing, coaching sports for kids
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2010, 04:15:00 PM »

Snake Wranglin'!!!

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2009-07-27
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2010, 03:51:00 PM »

Snake Wranglin'!!!
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Thanks for visiting The CatHouse!!!

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2010, 09:53:00 PM »
Aug 17, 2009, 2:22 pm By: Ready!!!

I know how you new quitters feel. When I see new groups form and get started, it brings back memories.

Growing pains are rough. Bottom line though is you must make your quit a priority in your life, for right now at the very least. I considered myself completely useless for the first week of my quit both at home and at work. I lived on the site consuming every thing I could read. Once the fog lifted, things got considerably better. I'm not gonna lie to you, those first days were fucking horrible. BUT I WANTED THIS QUIT. Things get better, they get better every day.

If you want to succeed, You need to get involved. Go find a group that has been around for awhile and read from the very first post of that group. That should keep you occupied and give you some very helpful insight as to what to expect.

I know you are in the fog right now and you feel that all you can manage is to post roll. If that's all you can do, then so be it, as long as you post roll everyday and KEEP YOUR WORD. But I highly recommend posting things besides roll call. This will help tremendously. You're just gonna have to trust me on this one. Just do it. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Others are going through the same thing.

Post roll call first. Then, maybe post how you are doing or some accomplishment such as a trigger you beat last night or this morning. I don't give a shit how little it seems to you right now, but beating a trigger is fucking huge.

Then cruise the other groups and see whats going on around you. Hit the wildcard section and find something that interests you. If you can't find anything in wildcard, shoot me a PM and I will add any kind of thread you want, (within reason of course - you sick bastards)

I see this group stumbling around like a baby trying to walk, the bumping, the fucked up rolls. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW. ALL groups go through the same thing. Hang in there. It will get better.

One last thing, CAVING IS NOT AN OPTION, find something else to do. Anything else.

You can do this.
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2010, 08:38:00 PM »
ATTENTION NOVEMBER QUITTERS!!!!!
OK SO I AM HAVING A BREAKDOWN....ITS REAL TO ME NOW! I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT WHEN EVERYTHING IS AT STAKE WITH YOUR QUIT! JUST 1 BAD QUICK DECISION CAN JEOPARDIZE EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE WORKED SO HARD FOR. ITS HARD TO BREATHE RIGHT NOW!  I MIGHT BE EVEN HAVING A PANIC ATTACK! I JUST KNOW THIS SUCKS AND BECAUSE I POSTED FUCKING ROLL TODAY I WILL NOT CAVE! AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS REALLY BOTHERING ME, COME TOMORROW I WILL NOT DISAPPEAR AND LEAVE THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT ME TO WORRY ABOUT WHERE I WENT. SO HERE IT IS THIS IS BULLSHIT AND I AM CALLING THOSE GUYS OUT. I can sit here and name 9 guys from november who have just fallen off the radar! do you know that i am being told that only like 20% of us will make this quit. i do not like those odds at all. FUCK! I HAVE REALLY TRIED TO CONNECT WITH Y'ALL AND HAVE JUST REALIZED THAT I ONLY HAVE 6 PEOPLES PHONE NUMBERS OUT OF 39. i FEEL TERRIBLE FOR NOT TAKING THE TIME TO REACH OUT TO MORE OF Y'ALL AND GET YOUR #'S. WELL THIS IS WHERE I AM GOING TO START!

ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH YOUR QUIT??? DO YOU BELIEVE IN ACCOUNTABILITY TO YOUR QUIT BROTHERS FOR YOUR ACTIONS?
I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT IF I CAVED TODAY I WILL HAVE LET Y'ALL DOWN! I WILL NEVER ALLOW MYSELF TO DO THAT! WHAT I WANT FROM ALL OF Y'ALL IS TO HAVE THAT SAME FEELING OF ACCOUNTABILITY TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US...
I'M NOT ASKING YOU IF YOU WANT MY PHONE NUMBER. I AM GIVING IT TO YOU ! xxx-xxx-xxxx. I AM NOT SCARED TO HAVE SOMEONE CALL ME.  THAT MEANS THEY CARE ABOUT MY QUIT!  YOU HAVE ALL READ THE AGREEMENT THAT WE MADE WHEN SIGNING UP. WE ALL AGREED! YOU CAN NOT CAVE UNLESS YOU CALL ONE OF US AND ASK FOR PERMISSION???? NOW NOBODY CAN SAY THEY DID NOT HAVE A NUMBER. CALL ME!!!  DO NOT DISAPPEAR LIKE THE GUYS IM GONNA MENTION:  FINECUT, SKY, TGROGS7, PAULB36, JJJJACK, BYRDMAN, ARMY82 AND SPIKES44.
sORRY TO ANY OF YOU IF YOU HAVE A LEGIT REASON FOR NOT POSTING...BUT TO ME THERE IS NO REASON THAT REALLY CAN KEEP YOU FROM DOING SO.

my point to all of this is that it is being noticed who is missing each day and y'all are driving me crazy! I care!
MAKE A COMMITMENT TO ME PERSONALLY BY PM'ING ME YOUR PHONE NUMBERS SO THAT I KNOW YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR QUIT!!! CHOOSE NOT TO PM AND I'LL KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT COMMITED TO THE QUIT AND YOU'D RATHER NOT BE FOUND IF AND WHEN YOU CAVE... BUT THEN I WONT WORRY ABOUT FINDING YOU!
THATS ALL! ITS OUT THERE! YELL AT ME IF YOU WANT OR TRUST ME AND KNOW THAT I CARE ABOUT NOT ONLY MY QUIT BUT YOURS AS WELL!

tHANK YOU SOO MUCH TO FRANPRO AND LAQUITTER WHO HELPED ME TONIGHT!!! THEY ARE A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A WORKING QUIT TEAM...LETS JOIN TOGETHER NOVEMBER AND GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER WHILE ITS STILL EARLY IN THIS FIGHT. MAYBE WE WONT LOSE ANYMORE!
SAMCAT= CATHY
Ummmnnn...this is where My Quit became full circle and I figured out what this site was all about!! In this post though I did "x" out my phone number cuz anybody can see this Introduction section...but my number is yours if you need it....it's a PM away!!!
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2010, 08:12:00 PM »
Quote from: Skoal
Cavers,

In ancient times a builder could form a stone arch with no mortar by slowly rounding the stones in at the top. Its success was dependent upon a single stone set at the 12:00 posistion, called the keystone YOU are that keystone. When you selfishly choose to cave you rip the keystone from the arch and cause it to collapse.We are part of the arch. Your failure harms those that support you.
I want to scream at you for giving up and shaking the foundation of the solid quits around you. You are a virus that infects the minds of your brother and sister quitters. If you can casually fail and restart, why can't I ???? The addicts voice leaks into my head because you opened a crack in the door. I want to rage against you for chipping away at the strength in the quits around you. I hope you come back and fight again to free yourself from the chains of this addiction, but I cannot forget your weakness. I will struggle to support you further because you have torn apart the bond of accountability and endangered us all.

For those that read this and are quit,

I implore you to not just rage against the cavers in our midst, but to strengthen your own quits. EVERY DAY you must increase your own accountibility. Some of us create accountibility by dishing out massive attacks on the weaknesses of others. How could I possibly cave when I have referred to so many failures as weaklings and cowards and worse, I would be crucified. Those that I have cut with merciless truth and anger wait for me should I fail. My E-mail and Phone number are for all including those who would take pleasure in returning to me some tough love. Everyone must know I quit and everyone must be in a posistion to tell me how my failure affects them. I cannot fail because I have woven a web of accountibility around myself. I provide support each day as best I can, often with a PM or text other times in the forum or chat. I know there are quitters who I am a keystone for. I cannont fail because I would harm their quits. I carry but a few numbers in my phone but have offered and given mine out always . This makes me accountable to support those people. If I caved and they have my number and call me for support, how could I possibly help them? I cannot cave because I care about these strangers, and I refuse to endanger their freedom from nicotine thru my own weakness.
The accountibilty needs to be nurtured off the site as well. Your family, friends, must all know the depth of your fight. I have shown ODT's cancer surgery to my kids, I have told them how hard it was for me to stop, I have told everyone I lied to or hid my addiction from that I was a sniveling lying chew sucking nic fiend. I have let loose the truth upon everyone in my life. I am now accountible to them as well. I cannot cave because I refuse to look into my wife's, childrens, eyes and tell them that I choose cancer over them. .

Strengthen your quit, weave your web of accountibility, be an unbreakable keystone, support in your own way, rage or hand hold, just stay quit. Your fighting for your very life, this is real and not a game.
By far one of my Favorite Words of Wisdoms...Thanks Skoal Monster!!!
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2010, 07:13:00 PM »
* This will be my favorite helpful Words of Wisdom from the vets...

Posted: Jul 27, 2009, 1:59 pm   by: BigDBingo!!!

Hey November -

Congrats on making it to this site, and congrats on probably the hardest decision of your life. Also the best one.

Use the veterans and use each other to lean on when it gets tough - but trust me when i say it gets easier - post roll every day. Log on. No matter how bad you're feeling - knowing that others in your group are feeling it too, and that hundreds of vets have come before and gone through the same thing helps. Use the live chat. PM a buddy. Text. Call. Pledge to your friends that you will help them.

Use seeds. Gum. Fake stuff. Just make sure no tobacco enters your body. You've had enough of that shit. No more.

We're all here to help you quit. Use us.
Quote from: samcat
samcat- Day 1...Wish me Luck!

Posted: Jul 27, 2009, 9:19 pm by: nogreenbear!!!
Welcome samcat. I'm not gonna wish you luck. No luck involved here. But I will post roll with you everyday. And when I do that you have my word that I will not use tobacco that day. In turn, you post roll EVERY DAY with the same promise. Together with other Nov Quit brothers and sisters and the other fine supporters we kick the crap out of the nic bitch. Next few days could get a little foggy for you. Read as much of this site as you can. When it is hitting you hard go to the chat room. Ask questions and get involved. The vets here tell it how it is and you'll learn a lot. Seriously, post roll daily and preferably as early in the morning as you can. Take it one day at a time.
Posted: Aug 4, 2009, 8:37 am by: QuittinTime!!!!!!

Listen Up: (it bears repeating)

When one of you fuckers cave it's like pulling out the keystone of an upside down pyramid. The whole son-of-a-bitch, weakens, loosens, and shudders on the brink of collapse. No bullshit! Each and every one of you quittin' bastards is a vital part of this greater thing we call a brotherhood, a family. Every single cave resonates throughout the whole site and affects everyone on it. From those struggling with the first few days and weeks, to those who have walked many miles in their quits. Think about this shit before you shove your heads up your asses and do something stupid that's not even worth the time, effort, or benefits you in any way. It is a slippery and crumbling slope upon which we trudge forward upon to reach our goals. No mutherfucker has the right to knock our weary legs out from under us. Every damned cave adds just another stone to our packs and makes our load just a bit heavier as we hunker down and rise up, gather our strength, and muster up enough courage to carry on. We carry a heavy load as it is. How much more can we burden? Think about it. Think about your quit brothers and sisters who help you up the mountain. Is it worth dragging them down with you? Wrap your nicotine scarred minds around this concept. Drill it deep into your thick skulls, and keep your fucking ass clean. There is no excuse, no reason, and no reprise. There is only faithfullness and accountibility to the brotherhood, and even more importantly to yourself.
Posted: Aug 4, 2009, 1:29 pm by: QuittinTime!!!!!!

Good to see all these "Day-Oners" in here.

Welcome to the madness.

Today, you are all fired up, ready to kick some ass. You're quitting. So, today will come and go, it will suck, but you're motivated and you'll more than likely breeze right through it. Then, Day 2 comes, you wake up, get out of bed ready to conquer the world, and WHAMMO! The fucking nasties set in before you can even get out the door to go to work. All day will suck, it will feel like someone's shoved a 50 gallon steel drum on your head and comes back every 15 minutes to beat on the son-of-a-bitch and incrementally increase the number of beats each and everytime. Be ready, be prepared, get in touch, reach out, and stay focused. Day 3 will not be much better, but then the sun will start to shine, not much, but just a bit. After that things will level off, but this first week will either make or break you. Don't let it break you, break it off in the Nico-Bitch and send her back to fucking hell where she came from. This ain't no fucking joy-ride, but "embrace the suck" and take solace in the fact that you will NEVER have to do this again as long as you stay far, far, away from all things nicotine-laden.

Not trying to discourage you "Day-Oners", just making sure you are prepared for the hell that awaits you. If you're prepared and dilligent, and a man of your word, you will prevail. Otherwise, the odds show you will fail. Quitting is not for the faint of heart, or those that lack instestinal fortitude. It is for those of you who have no other option but to succeed. Those of you that are DONE, FINISHED, and THROUGH killing yourselves ever so slowly with the little round can of death.

Quitters, power-thru, and you'll come out a winner before you know it. Drink plenty of water/juice/gatoraide/whatthehellever, just flush the systems clean. Read everything, get invovled, post roll daily, lean on your brothers, hit the chat room, eat like a hog, feed the machine. Above all, keep the shit out of your face and out of your head.
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2010, 07:02:00 PM »
Quote from: Cowchip500
Thanks all for the support. This has been my easiest quit yet (although the actual quitting part is a bitch). The concept of this site is great. Other times I've tried to quit, I only had the support of a couple family members that raised hell when I failed (which made it harder to quit the next time).
Posted: Aug 5, 2009, 9:53 am by: ScooterScum!!!
That's the crazy part about this site cowchip, it makes you accountable to people you have never actually met and probably never will meet! There is a bond that grows between us all because we are all going through the same shit at the same time! If you are on day 3, you can take solace in the fact that I have been through day 3 and survived, If I can you can. If you are on day 200 you can take solace in the fact that I have been through day 200 and survived, and so it goes.... This site has all the tools available to anyone who really, truly wants to kick this habit, unfortunately, there will always be a small percentage that fail to use all the tools available and fail!!!! What tools am I talking about? I will list a few of them but you can find everyone of them yourself on this site if you will take the time.

1. Quit Group/Roll Call - Builds accountability with a group of people who are going through the same shit as you are and share the same ultimate goal, to be nic free!

2. Other Quit Groups - Post up in other groups this extends your accountability to other quiters and helps the quitters ahead of you to get to know you and allows you to help the quitters in groups behind you!

3. Chat - Always go to chat when you are dealing with a tough crave, raging, need to vent or just want to see what's going on with other quitters. The chat room will force you to get to know other quitters and share personal information with each other!

4. Phone Numbers - Always get as many phone numbers as you can, this may save you life if you are thinking about caving and can't get to chat. The most impotant thing to remember about phone numbers is YOU HAVE TO USE THEM!!!!!!!!! Just having them in your phone and not using them always leads to a cave!!! Give your out to as many people as you can, nothing solidifies your own quit as much as talking another brother down off the cliff!

4. HOF Speeches - Read through as many of these as you can, there is very valuable information in a lot of these speaches that you can take with you that will inspire you to stay quit!

5. Wildcard Section - I was too computer illiterate to scroll down and find this section until about day 50! This is a great area to play and goof off in order to get you mind off of the nic bitch!!!! There is everything from comedy corner, hot babes, to funny rants, raves and bitches, so be sure and kill a lot of the fog time in here!

6. The home page - Read, read, read, read, and read some more this page has a ton of valuable information about quitting dip! You can read about things such as chewie's rating of the fake snuff, what to expect when quitting, lot's of facts and figures, cancer and quitter stories, the contract not to quit, etc....

There are a lot of other things that you will find helpful to your quit if you will only take the time to read and absorb the information.

What I am trying to say is that if you are really commited to beating this addiction, you must be commited enough to use every tool available to you!!!! There is no I'll post roll every now and then, or I'll get some numbersmy phone but damned if I'll ever actually call anyone, this is a sure road to failure!!! The more involved you are in this site, the more accountability you gain, thus the harder it is for you to cave. When you build the kind of accountablity needed by getitng to personally know as many quitters as you can, there is no way in hell you could ever imagine posting up in your group "I caved". I PROMISE YOU, ITIS IMPOSSIBLE TO CAVE IF YOU USE THIS SITE FOR WHAT IT WAS INTENDED AND USE ALL THE RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO YOU!!!!
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2010, 05:50:00 PM »
Posted: Aug 7, 2009, 7:49 pm By: SamCat!!! (I was such a badass :P)

Ok, I just wanna say that as a Day 12 member of this November Group I am concerned that we are getting a lot of shit all of a sudden. Not really quite sure why. EVERY single member of our November group that made a choice to quit for the first time is still here and still holding strong to their commitment not only to them but also to us! We have our plans in tact...we post roll daily...we frequent and utilize the chat room and most importantly we know that at any given chance that if we feel like we are slippin, we pick up the phone and we call a brother/sister for help. I, myself regularly text or call at least 6 of my group at least 3 times a week. We have got our goals and objectives lined up and ready to master. So how is it that NOVEMBER is getting such a bad rap all of a sudden????? Because other members from older groups maybe did not have such a great plan as y'all say???? i don't know. But what I do know is that they caved not us so for us to be called the upcoming Promises, Promises Group, that pisses me off. Until one of our own cave, which I hope will not happen, I think this is an unfair statement towards us. Focus your disappointment where it belongs. We will except the guys who made mistakes, and move forward showing them support and treating them like one of ours. But, just remember that we as a whole have yet to screw our quit up in November! I care much about these guys and it upsets me to have to listen to anybody putting us down when we are still new to this fight and thus far are winning.
So to my fellow NOVEMBER quitters, GREAT JOB! AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS QUIT LESS SHITTY! JUST KNOW THAT I APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU AND AM PROUD TO CALL MYSELF A MEMBER OF THIS NOVEMBER GROUP!!!!!!!!

JUST SAYING..... SamCat!

Thank you to all the Vetran Quitters that look out for us and step in to help and support us through it all! Y'all know who you are and I can't thank you enough!!!
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Offline PieRat

• Quitter
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2010, 08:20:00 AM »
'Crazy' 'Crazy' 'Popcorn' 'Popcorn' :wacko: :wacko: 'Popcorn' 'Crazy' 'Crazy' 'crackup' 'crackup'
Try Rat Dip!

04/27/2010 - The QUIT began

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2010, 08:50:00 PM »
This will be our Header thread ;)

*My very first day!!!

The November 2009 "insert witty name here" HOF Class  
Today is Monday July 27, 2009  
Welcome to YOUR quit.
The November 2009 Beaver Munchers HOF Class
Today is Friday July 31, 2009
Welcome to YOUR quit.

*So kindly given to us by Mij!!!
The November 2009 Chode Munchers HOF Class
Today is Friday July 31, 2009
Welcome to YOUR quit.

*Posted by the Notorious ScubaSteve!!!
Quote from: byrdman
samcat- Day 9- My head hurts!!! Scuba Steve WTF is a "Chode Muncher" anyways?

ScubaSteve - 204  I think it's funny that I put up the Chode in "Chode Munchers" and it stuck!  Great day!!! that is the benifit of newbies not knowing how to change it yet. They will get the hang of it. Posting is going very well in here.
on Day 9 I realized that we could control the name of our group....and realized what a chode muncher was....eewww!!!
Anyways,several of us in chat one night came up with our next doozy of a name...
The November 2009
THE CATHOUSE BEAVERS WITH TAN LINES, WILL BE NIC FREE OR DIE HOF Class
Today is Thursday, August 6, 2009
Welcome to YOUR quit.
Quote from: Aug
Quote from: RoyJester
Quote from: DeanTheCoot
Quote from: RoyJester
Quote from: Aug
What exactly is a Cathouse Beaver With Tan Lines?
I think it's a hooker's vag area, which goes from tan, to white, to pink. Like neapolitan ice cream... Tasty.
Please tell me that you came up with the neopolitan ice cream analogy
It was a visualization I could not shake. And now after more thought I believe this would be the one time it would be acceptable to only eat the "strawberry" and leave the vanilla and chocolate alone!
LOLing I just choked on a sunflower seed!
i know we all have issues here but to use the all American treat of ice cream? man you just wrecked that tasty treat for me for life
The November 2009 HOF Class
In it to Win it!

Today is Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Welcome to YOUR quit - Get 'er Done.
Big Tobacco Blows
Today is Saturday, August 29, 2009
Slamin the Nic Bitch like a Screen Door in a Hurricane
Today is Monday, September 7, 2009
Welcome to YOUR quit - Ge t 'er Done.
The nic bitch has earned a death sentence...
Wednesday, October 7 2009
Everyone who has quit and is solid take one step forward. . . . . Not so fast CBD!!!
Wednesday, October 7 2009
What are we? WE'RE FULL OF QUIT!
Friday, October 9 2009
What are we? WE'RE FULL OF QUIT And One Full Of Shit !!
Saturday, October 10 2009

We then went through a lull of battling College football teams but we all know that the GATORS RULE!!! But anyways the headers were all kind of messed up soooOOOooo...here we go next up....

Why be in the DogHouse...When you can be in the CatHouse??? ;)
Sunday, October 11 2009

Weiner-Slappers;)
Wednesday, December 30, 2009

CARTHAGE MUST FALL;)
Tuesday, January 12, 2010

*Umnnn...I still am not sure where this one came from ;)

*INSERT CLEVER GROUP NAME HERE!!!*;)
Thursday, 14 January, 2010

Douche Spotters;)
Friday, 15 January, 2010

Name Change Game...U pick it!!!;)
Tuesday, January 26, 2010

GoingBackUp Quit Fuckers;)
Wednesday, January 27, 2010

*I didn't get this but it was a reverse play on ComingBackDowns name...lol

The home of "Ms. KTC" and a bunch of fucked up looking characters;)
Wednesday, 3 February 2010

*and this is where we are today!!!
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2010, 08:48:00 PM »
'Popcorn'