Author Topic: No more dip for me.  (Read 11240 times)

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: No more dip for me.
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2015, 07:16:00 AM »
nomore, you got this! You have proven that you do not need the nic bitch. Take some melatonin and relax, sleep is over-rated anyway... Read, read, read. The KTC way works.

Offline Nomore1959

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 329
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2015, 02:27:00 AM »
For what it is worth, this is the second night in a row where I get about 2 hours sleep then bounce off the walls for a bit before more sleep comes. It's been long enough that the nicotine should be out of my system (as of a week ago). As so many here put it, quitting this addiction is not easy.

Offline Corbin

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 10:19:00 PM »
Quote from: Nomore1959
Thanks pab! yeah, that roll call thing looks right - but can't get it to work right now on iPad (cuts  pastes a link to the last post, won't let me edit the text which appears to be what is needed).
Awé9 days without is badass when it turns into 10 (etc). I checked a bunch of forums, noticed my garden mint was green, then went for it. Right now help is the key so I know what to expect and chalk up to experience.

Go to YouTube and check out how to post roll on KTC. You got PAB leading the way. Can't lose.

Offline Grievous Angel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Jan 5, 2015
  • Likes Given: 8
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 06:56:00 PM »
Go introduce yourself to August here:

topic/11112756/

You'll post roll in there, every damn day. You'll post a 9 today (assuming you've used NO nicotine in ANY form for 9 days)..

Offline Nomore1959

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 06:46:00 PM »
Thanks pab! yeah, that roll call thing looks right - but can't get it to work right now on iPad (cuts  pastes a link to the last post, won't let me edit the text which appears to be what is needed).

9 days without is badass when it turns into 10 (etc). I checked a bunch of forums, noticed my garden mint was green, then went for it. Right now help is the key so I know what to expect and chalk up to experience.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 06:31:00 PM »
Quote from: Nomore1959
Started dip as a hangover remedy 35 years ago, the last 20 years were a can of Cope a day. I tired of thinking about the next dip 24x7, so stopped. All mint chew helps fill the void -- no nicotine. Day 9, the fog is starting. Reading this site helps, it may get worse for a while but it does end.
Hey nomore, 9 days by yourself is badass! I'm gonna say your probably around my age. I'm 50 years old been dipping 38 years quit 148 day's ago. That would not have been possible without this site. Start from beginning learn how to Post Roll (make a promise by signing up every day not to use nic) and get in here, you will be astonished at all the help you receive. Ok next moves your's! Remember we're all waiting to help
I quit with you today!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Nomore1959

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
No more dip for me.
« on: May 24, 2015, 05:54:00 PM »
Started dip as a hangover remedy 35 years ago, the last 20 years were a can of Cope a day. I tired of thinking about the next dip 24x7, so stopped. All mint chew helps fill the void -- no nicotine. Day 9, the fog is starting. Reading this site helps, it may get worse for a while but it does end.