Author Topic: Quit and lost - need to connect  (Read 2209 times)

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 234
Re: Quit and lost - need to connect
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 08:56:00 AM »
Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. I see you got roll posted this morning which is the first place to start. I had never used one of these sites before 1/6/14; and you will figure it out quickly. On top of the roll call section are a bunch of links and how to's. Check them out; and ask any specific questions you might have. April 2014 "Resolute Bastards" is a great group of Quitters. The first three days are the toughest since you will be flushing your system so the physical withdraw is real. Drink lots of water as it helps relieve the fog and physical effects. You will get to the other side of it. PM me if you need to chat.

Offline cactusem

• Quitter
  • Plant Based
  • Quit Date: 01-18-14
  • Likes Given: 0
Quit and lost - need to connect
« on: January 18, 2014, 07:20:00 AM »
I am quit today. January 18. Just registered. Want to join my group. Not a veteran of using forums so not sure what I am doing, where I need to go, how I get with my group or what to do. Need help using this resource.