Author Topic: This is it, time to take my life back!!!!;  (Read 2534 times)

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: This is it, time to take my life back!!!!;
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 04:56:00 PM »
Quote from: Navy
Hi I'm Tom Hendrickson and I had been a dipping for 16 years. This is day one of my new life without tobacco. I'm originally from Oregon and I joined that Navy when I was 20. I'm currently 28 and I need to start a new. It has been really hard to quit in the past because I didn't have the support that I believe I will get here. I am committed to give up nicotine, I want to see my kids grow old. I know that this is going to be the hardest thing that I have ever done in my life. I have tried to quit before but this is it. The support that I see with this group is amazing. I can't wait to get past the first few days and start on my new life but it will be one day at a time. I'm lucky to have someone close to me quitting as well. billybill3934. I look forward to meeting all of you and feeding off eachother to slay this beast.

QUIT DATE: 07/18/2012 DAY 1

Welcome to quit-ville. This is the greatest reality show. Nic rages, drama, comedy, sex, conflicts, triumphs and failures.

You already sound like you know you are headed to hell. I want you to know, you are right. If you just post roll every day you wake, only worry about the day at hand, (never think long term or past quitting today) you will walk out of hell. The shackles that held you captive will be gone and life is better nic free. You wont think that for a while though.

Can I ask you three question to publicly respond to?

1) Why quit now? What is the motivation today. Many dippers want to see their kids grow old. Who is telling you to quit?

2) Why do you believe this quit isn't just a pause like the past. Sure you have support and a good website but why is this quit different. You do all the work still.

3) What have you given to the tobacco industry and what did you get in return.

Happy you quit today but I just want to ensure you are ready for a war! If you are I want you battling with me and by my side. I lost a friend yesterday because he wasn't prepared. He went back to the nic bitch so my piss is hot and I am ready to beat the dog shit out of tobacco. Just want to make sure you are on board before we join up. I go to war to win not to bullshit and fuck around.

ARE YOU READY???
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline billybill3934

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and 2 young children keep me happy and busy most of the time but when I get a spare moment you can catch me in a historic area or park metal detecting or up on the river sluicing for some gold or with a fishing pole in my hand. I also like hunting, hiking, and anything else exciting or outdoors. I like all sports and recently got into volleyball.
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 04:46:00 PM »
Hi I'm Tom Hendrickson and I had been a dipping for 16 years. This is day one of my new life without tobacco. I'm originally from Oregon and I joined that Navy when I was 20. I'm currently 28 and I need to start a new. It has been really hard to quit in the past because I didn't have the support that I believe I will get here. I am committed to give up nicotine, I want to see my kids grow old. I know that this is going to be the hardest thing that I have ever done in my life. I have tried to quit before but this is it. The support that I see with this group is amazing. I can't wait to get past the first few days and start on my new life but it will be one day at a time. I'm lucky to have someone close to me quitting as well. billybill3934. I look forward to meeting all of you and feeding off eachother to slay this beast.

WOOOHOOOO!!!!
My Bro this is gona be a hell of a ride but trust me it is entirely possible!

1- Post roll everyday

2- Stay busy

3- Don't keep any nicotine around or money to buy some

4- When you start to crave, think of all the years that nicotine has enslaved you and you should get really pissed off.

5- We can do this bro, we started together and we will end this together
"I quit today until tomorrow then quit again"
29MAY2013-QUIT!
WIN THE DAY
My HOF Speech
HOF:05SEP2013
My Intro

Offline Wedge

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 04:44:00 PM »

Great decision Tom. I hope that you are committed to quitting for the long term...as in never, ever again will you touch the stuff.

First we are a no nicotine site. No gum/patches/etc. Read the Welcome Center front to back. This explains how and why the site works.

Posting roll is our honor code. It is the backbone of this site. Click here to watch a short video on how to post roll 100% correctly.

Lastly, as you read in the Welcome Center, you will hit 100 days and enter the Hall of Fame in October, so that is your quit group, which is located here.

Check your Inbox (1) for some additional tips of wisdom I have gathered over the passed 100 days.

Offline Navy Tom

• Quitter
  • Interests: I like all types of sporting and outdoor activities. I'm a huge Oregon Duck fan. I'm from the Northwest, so ofcourse outdoors is where I want to be. In the Navy right now, In Lemoore, CA. and there isn't much to do here. Can't wait to head back to Washington
This is it, time to take my life back!!!!;
« on: July 18, 2012, 04:40:00 PM »

You can never make the same mistake twice...because the second time you make it, its not a mistake, its a choice
Quit Date: 07/18/2012