Author Topic: New guy  (Read 2579 times)

Offline medicsteve

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-11-05
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New guy
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2013, 04:39:00 PM »
Thanks everyone, appreciate the support.
And how about showing Junior how to sign up to? We're running a two for one special all day today. Two quits for the price of one...all the freedom an addict could want!!!
Good idea, Bean. I'll try and get him in here too.

See you guys around.
You're only $5 and a bad decision away from the same fate - jlud007.
One is one too many, and one more is never enough - Kenny/Grace.

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 04:32:00 PM »
GREAT CHOICE, Steve. Click on the Welcome Center link above and start reading. Post roll...keep your word...live free.

And how about showing Junior how to sign up to? We're running a two for one special all day today. Two quits for the price of one...all the freedom an addict could want!!!

YOU GOT THIS, BROTHER!!!

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 04:09:00 PM »
Quote from: razd611
Hang in there Steve.

You can do this !!!
This is the best place to keep you focused and determined to quit. Read, reach out, Write your thoughts here.

Make this introduction your quit journal and journey. It helps to look back and recall the suck you are going to experience.

Great intro!
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 03:51:00 PM »
Hang in there Steve.

You can do this !!!
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline construction24$7

• Quitter
  • Interests: Russian Women, Land Development, Fishing, Hunting and Quitting LFEDD.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 03:43:00 PM »
Quote from: medicsteve
So here's my story. 48 y/o, smoked from 16 to 43 and quit that cold turkey. Then started chewing about 3 years ago and steadily chewed more and more till I was up to 1 - 1 1/2 cans a day. Wife hated the chew, said she would rather I smoke. At least it didn't gross her out like the spit and cups, etc.

Here's the worst part - My 21 y/o son is chewing too. He thinks it's cool and a big part of that is my fault. Well, it's time to set another example...

Last chew was Sunday night, no chew Monday or today. I will get through this. I know the first 3 days are the worst.

I think I posted roll properly and will do this daily. I've come to understand I'm addicted to nicotine, not cigarettes, or chew, or cigars, or nic gum, blah, blah, blah.

None - ever - again. It's the only way.
Welcome aboard Steve!! I posted day 80 this morning and am feeling great. My HOF is a short 20 days away. Keep your guard up and be ready for the Nicotine Bitch to try and sneak back into your life. PM me and I will give you my text number if your having a bad day. Good luck my quit brother and tomorrow I will quit with you..................
Quit Date 08/19/2013
HOF 11/26/2013

2nd Floor 03/07/2014

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 03:40:00 PM »
Quote from: medicsteve
So here's my story. 48 y/o, smoked from 16 to 43 and quit that cold turkey. Then started chewing about 3 years ago and steadily chewed more and more till I was up to 1 - 1 1/2 cans a day. Wife hated the chew, said she would rather I smoke. At least it didn't gross her out like the spit and cups, etc.

Here's the worst part - My 21 y/o son is chewing too. He thinks it's cool and a big part of that is my fault. Well, it's time to set another example...

Last chew was Sunday night, no chew Monday or today. I will get through this. I know the first 3 days are the worst.

I think I posted roll properly and will do this daily. I've come to understand I'm addicted to nicotine, not cigarettes, or chew, or cigars, or nic gum, blah, blah, blah.

Welcome to Freedom brother!

You need any help, PM me.
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline medicsteve

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-11-05
New guy
« on: November 06, 2013, 03:38:00 PM »

You're only $5 and a bad decision away from the same fate - jlud007.
One is one too many, and one more is never enough - Kenny/Grace.