Author Topic: Trying to get the nerve  (Read 2759 times)

Offline Gordon

• Quit Date: 2015-01-17
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Trying to get the nerve
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2015, 01:38:00 PM »
Thanks men for the support, I just decided now that a mouthful of coffe grounds would help. DO NOT FUCKING DO THIS. LOL

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2015, 01:13:00 PM »
Quote from: Gordon
Well gents I just posted in my roll call. There is a thing called a time zone difference, and I was asleep, so excuse me for closing my eyes. So this is the beginning of my day 2 and I am already irritated, so excuse any disrespect taken.
Great job friend!

Offline gooch44

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-10-19
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2015, 12:51:00 PM »
Gordon, I too work midnights and got lots of shit for not posting when everyone else did. Lots of people are blunt and some are plain assholes that are tough guys behind a keyboard. But the reason for some of it is we know what it takes to quit. Not stop, but actually quit. It's tough, it sucks, there's no way around it. So get active on this site, read everything u can and make some connections so u stay accountable. That's the main thing and posting roll is very sacred around here so take that seriously. Hit me up on pm if u need anything.
Caving = Failure. Failure is NOT an option.

Offline Gordon

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2015, 12:32:00 PM »
Well gents I just posted in my roll call. There is a thing called a time zone difference, and I was asleep, so excuse me for closing my eyes. So this is the beginning of my day 2 and I am already irritated, so excuse any disrespect taken.

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2015, 12:18:00 PM »
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: SAM83
Quote from: pab1964
Well I found my group, thanks for the help. Im currently stationed in Belgium so its already the 17th here, so as soon as its the 17th in America ill start my role call.
You damn right you did we want let you down! Don't let us down! You get back all youput in here!
Welcome! It's 1/17/15 state side!!! Post up Gordon!!! 'welcome'

Time to tell that Nic Bitch 'Finger'
hmm. Don't see you on roll. Am I missing something?
I'm with Scowick and Pope, I'm not quite sure what to think about this. You take a semi badass approach by dumping 3 cans, but then leave one measly dip, scotch taped in a can. What is that shit? Is that some sort of prize? Like, if you quit for a week, you get a cheat dip. This isn't a diet. This is a quit...i.e. no nicotine, in any form. Then again, your roll posting is in question, so in theory without your promise not to use nicotine, then hey, what the hell...go for that savory last dip in your can. I'm sure we'll see the same intro from you again...3 more full cans ready to be flushed because your on the cusp of "maybe" quitting.

My head is spinning. Are any of you as confused as I am right now by this guy. Just typing that synopsis had me feel like I was a dog chasing it's tail. Look, I'm going to spell this out for you in black and white. If you're serious about this there are 2 things you need to do: 1) flush all of your dip down the toilet, all of it, including all stashes and emergency supplies. 2) Post roll and make the promise. Repeat step 2 every day and keep your word.

If you want the support, we'll give it to you, but you won't get shit until you do 1 and 2. You may ask why am I being so firm or hard on you about this...it's because I want you to quit and stop pretending to quit.
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2015, 11:32:00 AM »
Quote from: SAM83
Well I found my group, thanks for the help. Im currently stationed in Belgium so its already the 17th here, so as soon as its the 17th in America ill start my role call.
You damn right you did we want let you down! Don't let us down! You get back all youput in here!

hmm. Don't see you on roll. Am I missing something?

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 232
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2015, 01:14:00 AM »

Offline rtpope

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Umpiring baseball, hunting, fishing, college baskeball, NFL, basically sports in general....
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2015, 11:30:00 PM »
Whatever, just flushed it and I have a can with one dip left, I taped it shut and wrote "LAST DIP" its my motivator.
Do yourself the favor of throwing that shit in the toilet right now. You will be clawing at that tape in no time.

Fuckers have been known to dig in trash cans to recover the last pinch left in cans before.

When I was in high school my Mom found my can and made me dump it off the back deck. A couple hours later I was picking Skoal Cherry out of the sand to get just one more pinch....fucking pathetic.

The waste here is how much time, money, energy, health, etc you have given a plant.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2015, 10:57:00 PM »
Quote from: erick
Glad you found it...I havent posted roll either but from now on lets both do it everyday
Don't just think about posting its an honor to be a part of a bunch of guys that can sign there name and give there word they will not use so remember when you do we got your back your not alone!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2015, 10:53:00 PM »
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Gordon

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2015, 10:42:00 PM »
Yeah im gonna make it happen man

Offline erick

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-11-24
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2015, 10:41:00 PM »
Glad you found it...I havent posted roll either but from now on lets both do it everyday

Offline Gordon

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2015, 10:27:00 PM »

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2015, 09:58:00 PM »
Now let's see my friend. Why don't you wait like I was going to till you maybe have part of your lip cut off before you decide to quit! I mean why do we think were invincible! Nic bitch don't care how old or young you are! Had a good friend that dips 2 cans a day tell me aw hell you can get cancer from breathing thats like saying if its my time I'm going anyway! My thoughts, good man gives you enough since to not even start the shit! Why did we start? Why can't we stop? Right now you have a choice.....Quit! Later may not have lip to put one in! Nerves ain't got shit to do with this! You gotta want to! So put on your big boy drawers and join us just think this shits free awesome!

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 4, 2014
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2015, 09:35:00 PM »
Joe,
Im doin it man. Cant seem to find the 2015 Quit Group though. Either way Step 1 done, cans fuckin flushed.
It's real simple my man, go back into the community and click quit groups. Scroll down and select the April 2015 quit group. Follow the instructions to post roll on the welcome center or on the April roll page. If you need help, your quit brothers and sisters will be more than happy to assist. I quit with you today. You can do this.