Author Topic: Newish to quitting  (Read 4671 times)

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: being a good husband a good dad, riding our quads at the dunes, watching my children turn into adults
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newish to quitting
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2013, 11:07:00 PM »
Quote from: FuFuTheSnu
Still quit?
Out-Fucking-Standing!!!FuFu. I'm confident that the new "Kool" is "Quit". Proud to be Kool with you.QLF again today.
"You never have to remember what you said, if you always tell the truth"

"Post roll everyday and your chances of staying quit goes up 100%" --mememe

Offline FuFuTheSnu

• Quitter
  • Interests: Only aspartame. I love it and I wish they would put it in the drinking water because I can't get enough of it. It is better than Breaking Bad season 5, know what I'm sayin'?
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2013, 09:55:00 PM »
Still quit?
So, you see, the puppy was like industry, in that they were both lost in the woods. And nobody, especially the little boy - "society" - knew where to find 'em. Except that the puppy... was a DOG. But the industry, my friends, THAT was a revolution.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2013, 06:06:00 PM »
Quote from: SirDerek
Quote from: mich
Quote from: akhillbille
Well I'm still quit. Don't really have much time to get on here. It's hit or miss when I'm around a computer. Not getting roll posted everyday due to that. I'll do my best but if I don't post roll it doesn't mean I've caved just I don't have a way to post.
You have my number via pm- If you've got cell coverage feel free to text your name and days quit if you can't get to a computer and I'll post up for ya. If you don't have cell coverage call me on a land line- If I don't answer leave a message and I'll post for you. If that doesn't work you could always try to teach me to read smoke signals and we could shoot em from AK to MI if you know some folks along the way... Nice to quit with you AK
Hey there hillbilly

had to try and grab your attention here, as from what I saw that you wrote "It's hit or miss when I'm around a computer. Not getting roll posted everyday due to that. I'll do my best but ..."

This is a very dangerous situation, especially with you at that 4 week time point.

Mich there is reaching out to you, and if I may, there is a little bit of a secret tip....and that is who cares about a computer....If you really want this and want to give that word of yours, reach out to one of your fellow quitters here. From what I have seen so far with your presence, is that you most likely do have those numbers that we always stress for new quitters to get a hold of. We do so because of this instance specifically, ie when you cannot get to a computer as often as you like. Any you know what, you telling a brother via text is the same as you posting it yourself.

So, stay strong, stay quit, but do not turn against making that committment each day and giving your word. It is so worth it,

I quit with you today +1
Need my digits here you go. Check you're inbox
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2013, 03:52:00 PM »
Quote from: mich
Well I'm still quit. Don't really have much time to get on here. It's hit or miss when I'm around a computer. Not getting roll posted everyday due to that. I'll do my best but if I don't post roll it doesn't mean I've caved just I don't have a way to post.
You have my number via pm- If you've got cell coverage feel free to text your name and days quit if you can't get to a computer and I'll post up for ya. If you don't have cell coverage call me on a land line- If I don't answer leave a message and I'll post for you. If that doesn't work you could always try to teach me to read smoke signals and we could shoot em from AK to MI if you know some folks along the way... Nice to quit with you AK
Hey there hillbilly

had to try and grab your attention here, as from what I saw that you wrote "It's hit or miss when I'm around a computer. Not getting roll posted everyday due to that. I'll do my best but ..."

This is a very dangerous situation, especially with you at that 4 week time point.

Mich there is reaching out to you, and if I may, there is a little bit of a secret tip....and that is who cares about a computer....If you really want this and want to give that word of yours, reach out to one of your fellow quitters here. From what I have seen so far with your presence, is that you most likely do have those numbers that we always stress for new quitters to get a hold of. We do so because of this instance specifically, ie when you cannot get to a computer as often as you like. Any you know what, you telling a brother via text is the same as you posting it yourself.

So, stay strong, stay quit, but do not turn against making that committment each day and giving your word. It is so worth it,

I quit with you today +1

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2013, 03:39:00 PM »
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline akhillbille

• Quitter
    • www.arcticoffroad.com
  • Interests: Offroading, Hunting, Fishing, almost anything outdoors with my family.
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2013, 03:33:00 PM »

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2013, 12:35:00 PM »
Haven't been getting on here too much lately. I have stayed quit. I don't get on a computer much and there are times when I'm not around one at all. But I'm making sure I get roll posted and staying quit. I do have some days when I can sit on a computer at work and browse around.

Quitting has been going pretty well. I bought some smokey mountain as an alternative. Haven't used it very much. I try to stick with candies and stuff like that. Not too many cravings.

Stay Quit Everyone.
I quit with you today! Keep on keeping on.

Offline akhillbille

• Quitter
    • www.arcticoffroad.com
  • Interests: Offroading, Hunting, Fishing, almost anything outdoors with my family.
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2013, 12:28:00 PM »
Haven't been getting on here too much lately. I have stayed quit. I don't get on a computer much and there are times when I'm not around one at all. But I'm making sure I get roll posted and staying quit. I do have some days when I can sit on a computer at work and browse around.

Quitting has been going pretty well. I bought some smokey mountain as an alternative. Haven't used it very much. I try to stick with candies and stuff like that. Not too many cravings.

Stay Quit Everyone.

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2013, 06:07:00 PM »
Quote from: srans
Quote from: Mcbeevee
akhillbillie, your avatar is the nightmare that everyone needs to see and be reminded of why we are here!  Hard to look at but oh so effective.  Is that real?
Honestly don't know if it is real. But I can tell working as a medic and an OR Tech I have seen this first hand. Some worse than this. It is definitely a reminder.
I just wish there was some way I could get a closer look. It's like someone threw burnt popcorn into a whale's vagina. Going to puke now. I guess it does the trick.
Here is a link to it. I know its a wiki type site and those are hard to trust as true. But here it is nonetheless.

Oral Cancer
Oh my god. Why did I click that?!?! I could never be a dentist or doctor or health care giver of any kind. That is frightening and sick.
I will not be able to sleep tonight hillbille. Wow!!! I hesitated to click,, I'm with fu fu,, why did i do that??
Much like the TV show "Perfect Strangers", some things just cannot be unseen. And they scar your psyche for life.
What is great about not being able to get that picture out of your head is, Everytime you even come close to thinking about taking a chew just let that picture pop in your head.
Nasty. Stay quit.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline akhillbille

• Quitter
    • www.arcticoffroad.com
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2013, 01:54:00 PM »
akhillbillie, your avatar is the nightmare that everyone needs to see and be reminded of why we are here!  Hard to look at but oh so effective.  Is that real?
Honestly don't know if it is real. But I can tell working as a medic and an OR Tech I have seen this first hand. Some worse than this. It is definitely a reminder.
I just wish there was some way I could get a closer look. It's like someone threw burnt popcorn into a whale's vagina. Going to puke now. I guess it does the trick.
Here is a link to it. I know its a wiki type site and those are hard to trust as true. But here it is nonetheless.

Oral Cancer
Oh my god. Why did I click that?!?! I could never be a dentist or doctor or health care giver of any kind. That is frightening and sick.
I will not be able to sleep tonight hillbille. Wow!!! I hesitated to click,, I'm with fu fu,, why did i do that??
Much like the TV show "Perfect Strangers", some things just cannot be unseen. And they scar your psyche for life.
What is great about not being able to get that picture out of your head is, Everytime you even come close to thinking about taking a chew just let that picture pop in your head.

Offline FuFuTheSnu

• Quitter
  • Interests: Only aspartame. I love it and I wish they would put it in the drinking water because I can't get enough of it. It is better than Breaking Bad season 5, know what I'm sayin'?
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2013, 07:33:00 PM »

Oral Cancer
So, you see, the puppy was like industry, in that they were both lost in the woods. And nobody, especially the little boy - "society" - knew where to find 'em. Except that the puppy... was a DOG. But the industry, my friends, THAT was a revolution.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2013, 06:51:00 PM »

Oral Cancer
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline FuFuTheSnu

• Quitter
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2013, 04:48:00 PM »

Oral Cancer

Offline akhillbille

• Quitter
    • www.arcticoffroad.com
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2013, 04:25:00 PM »

Oral Cancer

Offline FuFuTheSnu

• Quitter
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2013, 04:10:00 PM »