Author Topic: New quit  (Read 2820 times)

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New quit
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2013, 11:21:00 PM »
Quote from: KC_Guy
Quote from: Shyronnie
Quote from: traumagnet
Coming back is only part of it answering the three questions is as much for you as it is for others to learn from your quit.

You have to have a mindset change that and making the realization that no amount of nicotine will ever make a problem any better.  Scodaddy has a simple formula
1problem+nicotine=2problems.

So what did you learn while you were banging the bitch? 

Also isn't it amazing how fast people are posting on your thread....its because we all have numbers stacked in our phones they are tools... when you boogied only one had yours I suggest you plug that hole up this time to help plug up your pie hole to the nic bitch.

PM if you need digits
Good point.

As I said earlier I learned that my addiction is not a relief from stress, it's a physical urge which only tricks the stress away temporarily.

I will get all of the numbers I can and use them as a tool.
I wondered what happened to you. You originally quit a day before I did. Bro I hit the HOF yesterday. Could have been you too. Saddle back up and ride the quitting bronco like you mean it this time.
I am glad you are back, but I will point out that after 14 days quit it is no longer a physical urge to chew. That is gone. It takes big balls to quit and a strong mind. Wrap your head around the fact that you are an addict and you need to be 100% committed in your quit or you will fail again! Also, If you are going to be here then you need to spread your net of accountability far and wide. I am a member of your old group and one of the guys who does the spreadsheet. I barely remember you! Only one guy had your number! That isn't working the program. Talk is cheap! Your right! Your actions are all that matter at this point. I still want to see the answers the the three questions! I think you need to dig a little deeper and own this thing!

What happened?
Why did it happen?
Whats going to be different.

Offline KC_Guy

• Quitter
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2013, 10:06:00 PM »
Coming back is only part of it answering the three questions is as much for you as it is for others to learn from your quit.

You have to have a mindset change that and making the realization that no amount of nicotine will ever make a problem any better.  Scodaddy has a simple formula

Also isn't it amazing how fast people are posting on your thread....its because we all have numbers stacked in our phones they are tools... when you boogied only one had yours I suggest you plug that hole up this time to help plug up your pie hole to the nic bitch.

PM if you need digits
Good point.

As I said earlier I learned that my addiction is not a relief from stress, it's a physical urge which only tricks the stress away temporarily.

I wondered what happened to you. You originally quit a day before I did. Bro I hit the HOF yesterday. Could have been you too. Saddle back up and ride the quitting bronco like you mean it this time.
Quit Date 05/20/2013

HOF 08/27/13
2nd Floor 12/5/13
3rd Floor 3/15/14
4th Floor 6/23/14
5th Floor 10/1/14

Offline Shyronnie

• Quitter
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2013, 05:36:00 PM »

You have to have a mindset change that and making the realization that no amount of nicotine will ever make a problem any better. Scodaddy has a simple formula

PM if you need digits
Good point.

?There are no pleasures in a fight, but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.? ? Muhammad Ali

?Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.? ? Napoleon Hill

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2013, 05:31:00 PM »
And just a tid bit to think about everyone but two are in the HOF that have posted on your thread. Also your original group will be off the train in a few days. Reach out pull the trigger when you feel weak drink the Kool-Aid this time.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2013, 05:28:00 PM »

You have to have a mindset change that and making the realization that no amount of nicotine will ever make a problem any better. Scodaddy has a simple formula

PM if you need digits
14 Days last time. You can do better,, much better. Glad you wised up.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2013, 05:22:00 PM »

PM if you need digits
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline Shyronnie

• Quitter
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2013, 05:13:00 PM »
Quote from: srans
My last post was the day I caved.

I was in a situation that nicotine seemed like the best way to get me through. I pussied out and left all the support I had and decided to leave my quit behind.

Instead of pussying out yet again I am here to admit to my cave, and continue forward.

I am here to apologize to you all who supported me, and to the KTC community for supplying cheap talk.

There is no excuse for my actions.

I am asking permission to join the December 13 group.

Things I will do differently:
-Involve my family and close friends in my quit.
-Currently attending therapy sessions for other reasons, last session I brought up my want to quit this addiction.
-Use my KTC support system before I make a decision to cave.
I don't know about anyone else but I could use a few more sentences. I would like to know if the poison helped you in any way during the situation? Maybe you like taking the poison with you into battle. Maybe when something else happens, like stress, family emergency, you'll be right back with the poison.

Quitting comes from deep brother. You can bet that situations are going to arise during your quit. Your commitment and determination to quit has got to be the most important thing in your life.
Dip gave me no relief from the situation I faced. The only thing it did is make me realize I have a deep physical want for tobacco, and the only way to get through it is to man up and say no regardless of the circumstance, and regardless of how hard it is.

You are right about what happens next time, I need to get a plan in place BEFORE something comes up so I know how to handle it.

I can tell you all day that my quit is the most important thing in my life, however as I have proved talk is cheap. My quit is the most important thing and I will show you by posting roll, and staying quit.
?There are no pleasures in a fight, but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.? ? Muhammad Ali

?Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.? ? Napoleon Hill

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2013, 05:04:00 PM »

I was in a situation that nicotine seemed like the best way to get me through. I pussied out and left all the support I had and decided to leave my quit behind.

Instead of pussying out yet again I am here to admit to my cave, and continue forward.

I am here to apologize to you all who supported me, and to the KTC community for supplying cheap talk.

-Currently attending therapy sessions for other reasons, last session I brought up my want to quit this addiction.
I don't know about anyone else but I could use a few more sentences. I would like to know if the poison helped you in any way during the situation? Maybe you like taking the poison with you into battle. Maybe when something else happens, like stress, family emergency, you'll be right back with the poison.

Quitting comes from deep brother. You can bet that situations are going to arise during your quit. Your commitment and determination to quit has got to be the most important thing in your life.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Shyronnie

• Quitter
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2013, 04:24:00 PM »

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2013, 08:39:00 AM »
Quote from: Jungleland
Jackson came through with his cell.  I texted ShyRonnie,  but it looks like I'm getting ignored.

Hopefully he'll soon remember why he came here in the first place.
you can only do so much the rest he has to do. At least someone had his number.
All you can do is keep sending him texts til he responds.
T
I wouldn't worry about it no more. The number was called that he gave out. If he's not answering texts and calls then he's pretty much hit the bricks. I'm pretty sure he's back in canville living it up.

His last entry was june 8th at 7:17. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if at 17:18 he had a lip full of the poison.

Some people just like canville,,, it's hard to leave for good. When your use to slavery and bondage it's hard to start a new life. It takes a person that reeeaaallly waaants to quit to get off that crap. We'll leave the lights on!!
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2013, 08:31:00 AM »
Quote from: Jungleland
Jackson came through with his cell. I texted ShyRonnie, but it looks like I'm getting ignored.

you can only do so much the rest he has to do. At least someone had his number.
All you can do is keep sending him texts til he responds.
T

MY HOF speech

Offline Jungleland

• Quitter
  • Interests: Living
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2013, 08:16:00 PM »
Jackson came through with his cell. I texted ShyRonnie, but it looks like I'm getting ignored.

Offline Jungleland

• Quitter
  • Interests: Living
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2013, 09:32:00 PM »
I just remembered something, I was reading about Jackson's cave earlier today and in it Ron said he pm'd his number to Jackson. He may have it.

edit - i just pm'd Jackson to see if he has it.

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2013, 09:23:00 PM »
He was one of the guys that wouldn't ever send me his number. Not much I can do with that. his last post was on 6/6 so yea he is off the reservation.
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2013, 09:15:00 PM »
he never sent his digits to me just pms...is he off the reservation?

MY HOF speech