Author Topic: New quit  (Read 2821 times)

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New quit
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 01:18:00 PM »
Glad to have you shy. Quitting is one of the hardest things u will ever do, but so worth it. I quit with you Today.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Deer hunting, motorcycles, football, basketball and most of all my quit and my loving family.
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 01:05:00 PM »
Welcome to ktc and congrats on kicking that evil can out of your Life. Just take it one day at a time. Post roll early every single day and honor your word. The first few days are tough but if I can make it, so can you. The nic should be completely out of your system in about 72 hours and after that its all mind games. Drink lots and lots of water, also keep yourself some gum, seeds, tooth picks, hard candy or fake chew with you for when those cravings hit the hardest. Reach out to your brothers and sisters in the August 13 quit group and get yourself some numbers. Use them anytime that you need to. All the bad ass Quitters on here would drop anything to help a quitter in need. I will quit with you any day. If you need a number or anything at all just pm me.
Experience is the name we give to our mistakes." Oscar Wilde

Roll call is not a daily attendance sheet, it is a daily pledge" - Boelker62

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline Hambone007

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 12:38:00 PM »
Amen brother! Congrats on your design to quit!

Offline Shyronnie

• Quitter
New quit
« on: May 19, 2013, 11:06:00 AM »
After my cousin who recently decided to quit encouraged me to do the same. I was excited to find this site and look forward to quitting and helping others quit.
Tobacco has negatively influenced my life and today I start down the path to a healthy and free life.
?There are no pleasures in a fight, but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.? ? Muhammad Ali

?Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.? ? Napoleon Hill