Author Topic: New quit  (Read 2822 times)

Offline Jungleland

• Quitter
  • Interests: Living
  • Likes Given: 14
Re: New quit
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2013, 08:47:00 PM »
Quote from: srans
Anyone know what happened to this guy?
Don't have his digits. Erussell?

He could have been...

hit by a bus..
in a motorcycle accident ...
dog ate his cell phone...
grounded by parents...
deported..
kidnapped...
hit his head and has amnesia...
having emergency surgery...

Any of which would be better than caving.

I think about having a chew almost every fucking day, but I'm not caving today. ODAAT.

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2013, 07:53:00 PM »
Quote from: srans
Id make a guess...... Don't even need to say it though!

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 10:39:00 AM »
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2013, 03:31:00 PM »
Buildin those numbers Ron, keep on the path as we look in on you from our Oct12 group. Well done

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2013, 09:15:00 PM »
Ronnie you have got some seriouse quit going on, keep it up bro, I am addicted to being quit and I quit with you.
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2013, 02:03:00 PM »
Quote from: Shyronnie
Day 14 -

It's been two weeks of quit so far. It's really incredible how much freedom I feel after two weeks. Even among the craves or the irritability, the freedom is still shining through. After this short period of time, I feel as if I am a different person.

The taste of freedom, so refreshing.
I am proud of you Ronnie. It's great to see you posting in other groups, and owning your quit. I quit with you today.

Offline Shyronnie

• Quitter
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2013, 11:31:00 AM »
Day 14 -

It's been two weeks of quit so far. It's really incredible how much freedom I feel after two weeks. Even among the craves or the irritability, the freedom is still shining through. After this short period of time, I feel as if I am a different person.

The taste of freedom, so refreshing.
?There are no pleasures in a fight, but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.? ? Muhammad Ali

?Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.? ? Napoleon Hill

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2013, 06:14:00 PM »
I see you posted roll early today good for you! Hope your quit is everything you had hoped it would be. Lol all jokes aside know how your doing. Hey I'm glad to be quit with you!

Offline Shyronnie

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 09:28:00 PM »
Thanks all for the welcome.

I ended up not posting roll till late last night, I know its a very important part of the quit and I will start doing it first thing in the morning.
?There are no pleasures in a fight, but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.? ? Muhammad Ali

?Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.? ? Napoleon Hill

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 11:18:00 PM »
Hello shy I didn't see u post roll today do you need help posting or did u go mia already
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline kana

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 07:50:00 PM »
Quote from: viruswithshoes
Thanks all, I appreciate the words of encouragement and the willingness to help. First day and I can already see that this community is exactly what every quitter needs.
Hang strong, Bro. I'm right there beside you starting my quit today. If you need anything, hit me up.
post EVERYDAY like your life depended on it... First thing in the morning.. Keep your word.. repeat
we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield

Offline viruswithshoes

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 07:34:00 PM »
Thanks all, I appreciate the words of encouragement and the willingness to help. First day and I can already see that this community is exactly what every quitter needs.
Hang strong, Bro. I'm right there beside you starting my quit today. If you need anything, hit me up.

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 05:55:00 PM »
We are here. Due your part read all you can and read everything in the welcome center. And then post roll with us. Pm me if you need anything. Hardest but best thing you will ever do for yourself. I will quit with you.

Offline Shyronnie

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 04:54:00 PM »

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 01:56:00 PM »
Shy,
Congrats...on I am assuming YOUR decision to quit...welcome aboard read read read what you read can save your life. Learn from the vets here learn from your peers...your peers will know what you are going through. You Shy like us are addicted to the most addicting chemical known to man. Read the welcome center go to the main page and read what to expect...I can promise you this it wont be fun it will suck but your are not alone. come here often to quote others Drink the Koolaid...
pm me if you need help
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech