Author Topic: July 09 Quitters  (Read 16757 times)

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: July 09 Quitters
« Reply #393 on: March 24, 2014, 06:08:00 PM »
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: SirDerek
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Quote from: DeanTheCoot
Five Years

Who the hell is going to listen to me? Five years is an eternity for any guy who is trying to notch his first five *hours* without nicotine. And let's face it: There are a lot more dudes here right now with five hours under their belt. Or five days, or five weeks. And it ain't easy for them.

To those guys, I'm like the chupacabra: mean and nasty and very very cool and probably not real.

Five years? On March 24, 2009, I couldn't picture being dip-less for five years. It was laughable. I was surely not going to make it. I wasn't committed, and I knew it, but I was going through the motions to "quit" anyway.

Then I stumbled onto KTC. I went into chat. Someone asked me, "Are you quit?"

My answer was something like "That depends." As far as I knew, it DID depend. I was "quit" for what...two days? That wasn't quit. Was it?

About fourteen dudes in chat proceeded to run a train on me, spewing vicious hatred and judgment, telling me to fuck myself and whatnot if I dared have a cheek full of dip while in chat.

I liked that.

Yes, goddamn it, I was QUIT.

For the first time, that word meant something to me. I wasn't "trying" to quit. Or trying to "be" quit. I was just fucking quit. Noun, verb, adjective, adverb quit. This is my quit. I quit. That's a quit look you have on your face. I'm quitly shitting.

It's all I was for many months. Just quit. I didn't have the strength to do or be more.

I got stronger, though. And then months became years. And here I am. A GOD. Just like you.

Because you're quit.
That's cool. Thanks for sharing.
Hope those with the 5 hours/days/weeks even pay attention to your post Dean. Hope they look and feel what emotion is felt after 5 years of freedom. Hope they realize this as an example of what can be accomplished when someone sticks around.

well done my friend.
Congrats on the five years and thanks for letting your knowledge and experience trickle down to the rest of us.
Nice.
Thanks and congrats!
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #392 on: March 24, 2014, 05:12:00 PM »
Quote from: SirDerek
Five Years

Who the hell is going to listen to me? Five years is an eternity for any guy who is trying to notch his first five *hours* without nicotine. And let's face it: There are a lot more dudes here right now with five hours under their belt. Or five days, or five weeks. And it ain't easy for them.

To those guys, I'm like the chupacabra: mean and nasty and very very cool and probably not real.

Five years? On March 24, 2009, I couldn't picture being dip-less for five years. It was laughable. I was surely not going to make it. I wasn't committed, and I knew it, but I was going through the motions to "quit" anyway.

My answer was something like "That depends." As far as I knew, it DID depend. I was "quit" for what...two days? That wasn't quit. Was it?

About fourteen dudes in chat proceeded to run a train on me, spewing vicious hatred and judgment, telling me to fuck myself and whatnot if I dared have a cheek full of dip while in chat.

I liked that.

For the first time, that word meant something to me. I wasn't "trying" to quit. Or trying to "be" quit. I was just fucking quit. Noun, verb, adjective, adverb quit. This is my quit. I quit. That's a quit look you have on your face. I'm quitly shitting.

It's all I was for many months. Just quit. I didn't have the strength to do or be more.

I got stronger, though. And then months became years. And here I am. A GOD. Just like you.

Because you're quit.
Hope those with the 5 hours/days/weeks even pay attention to your post Dean. Hope they look and feel what emotion is felt after 5 years of freedom. Hope they realize this as an example of what can be accomplished when someone sticks around.

well done my friend.
Congrats on the five years and thanks for letting your knowledge and experience trickle down to the rest of us.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #391 on: March 24, 2014, 05:03:00 PM »
Five Years

I liked that.

Because you're quit.

well done my friend.

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #390 on: March 24, 2014, 04:58:00 PM »
Five Years

I liked that.

Because you're quit.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline DeanTheCoot

• Quitter
  • Interests: reading, eating, walking, running, fishing, Freemasonry, coffee, pussy, hunting, motorcycles, history, badminton, trees
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #389 on: March 24, 2014, 04:12:00 PM »
Five Years

I liked that.

Because you're quit.

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #388 on: March 24, 2014, 10:21:00 AM »
Quote from: Evil_Won
Congrats on five years of freedom.

2nd that!
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline DeanTheCoot

• Quitter
  • Interests: reading, eating, walking, running, fishing, Freemasonry, coffee, pussy, hunting, motorcycles, history, badminton, trees
« Reply #387 on: March 24, 2014, 09:45:00 AM »
Thanks, my man. I appreciate everything you've done and do.

Next stop: 10 years

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #386 on: March 24, 2014, 09:23:00 AM »
Congrats! Also, if you haven't read this guy's intro thread, do not do another thing with your day until you read about his morning wood run-in with his neighbor. 'crackup'
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #385 on: March 23, 2014, 09:09:00 PM »
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline DeanTheCoot

• Quitter
« Reply #384 on: December 18, 2013, 09:42:00 AM »
Quote from: jbradley
Glad to see you back too. Wolves are awesome but I thought of this....
hahahahahahhahahah excellent

Offline DeanTheCoot

• Quitter
« Reply #383 on: December 18, 2013, 09:41:00 AM »
Are you talking about a shirt with a pack of wolves at twilight like This, or a pack of wolves from twilight like THIS? Either way, that's cool.

Glad to see you back. Many noobs need to read your Intro from page 1.
YES. The former. That's PERFECT

hahahahahahahahhahaha

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #382 on: December 18, 2013, 12:00:00 AM »
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: KKLJINC
Quote from: Coach
Quote from: KKLJINC
Day 178

This morning, I got caught taking a piss off my sidewalk into my front yard. It was weird and fun.

I live in a rural area. I have neighbors, but they're hundreds of feet away, through the trees. My road is not heavily traveled.

THIS is what I see from my sidewalk.THIS

I was up around sunrise, and I took the dog out. Wearing only boxers, I was groggy, per usual. I stood on the sidewalk and let the dog do his business, and I was talking to myself...per usual.

Mornings often bring a nice surprise: a huge fucking erection. This morning was no exception. So I was standing there, holding the leash, close to naked in the chilly air, and decided to piss. I flopped the waistband of my boxers under my nutsack, further propping my dick skyward.

I began urinating, sending a steady stream up and crowning about chest-level. Of course, I also twisted my hips to create a sprinkler effect. All along, the dog is sniffing the grass and shitting, and I am still talking to myself and kinda growling.

At this moment, I meet eyes with one of my neighbors - a nice woman in her early 60s. She's just trekking along, taking a little stroll in the filtered sunlight, and WHAM...she turns the corner to see a fully erect madman pissing toward the sky.

"Whoooop. Oh.....my...uh...." I heard her utter as she quickened her pace.

I was initially embarrassed. For about two seconds. And then I got to thinking: SHE is probably the one who is embarrassed. It's MY yard, after all. Moreover, it was AWESOME that my dick was that hard. I want to believe she went home and frigged herself into a dizzying orgasm...and has now developed a golden-shower fetish.

I'll piss on her anytime, if she wants.
Dean, I dont know you, but I have spent the last hour in tears rummaging through twenty some pages of posts.

I am in tears and my guts hurt! I had to bring this up to the top, so the newbs can see quit excellence and comedic timing like no other.
Dammit KKLJINC! I was in a meeting and my douche boss was being extra boring so all ninja like I open KTC and Intros to pass the time. I saw that you commented on DeanTheCoots and figured I'd see what's up as I have seen his name at various times but never his intro.

I got to the fourth paragraph, right to, "Mornings often bring a nice surprise: a huge fucking erection" to be precise. That's when I lost it. I had to get up and rush to the shitter where I could laugh out loud for a few minutes. I was in there for a while. Couldn't stop laughing. I'm sure my boss and the other people all figured I had the squirts.

I just finished reading it, about 9 hours later, and like you, I have tears in my eyes and my gut hurts from laughing. Keep digging for gold, brother. And DeanTheCoot, I'm going to start pissing outside exclusively when I walk the dog.
What I like the most about Dean (other than his huge cock of course) is that he's a funny guy that still posts roll and sticks around to pay it forward.
Aside from hilarity, you look the others who shared time with him as a new quitter, lots of green squares, under those names.. Thanks Dean
Shit I read this this morning and find my eyes are wet too. These aren't tears brought on by laughter, rather I'm overwhelmed by a feeling of longing for that spontaneous morning wood of my youth. Today getting caught like Dean did would be less likely. Instead the nice lady would probably step up and ask why I had my head against the tree? That's so I can hold myself up as I lean forward to avoid pissing on my feet. The other problem would be when I pulled the boxers off my big gut they would drop to the ground since the band is so stretched out of shape (can you use suspenders to hold up boxers? How about dicks?). Damn age induces a lot of sagging. Sure all you guys can laugh at what I'm saying but your time will come too! Dean posted that 4 years ago, I would bet he's already seeing that pee stream weaken, if not it soon will. A word of advise from an old fart, start spreading your feet while you pee so you'll be prepared, to avoid pissing on your feet.
Oh, man, months later i'm cracking up and have my own wet eyes! We need some more of this lately! WT, your plight brings to mind a song by RL Burnside-- I can't remember the song but the album was Come On In. It's a real gritty, funky, raw blues album.

The song in question, he says:

Used to be, every mornin when i got up, i had to hold it down with both hands just to keep from pissin up ma nose.....
Nowdays, i gotta use both hands to hold it up, just to keep from pissing on ma toes. It's bad man.

He's singing your blues Wt! If you ever get a chance, check the song out!
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline jbradley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #381 on: December 17, 2013, 08:17:00 PM »
Glad to see you back too. Wolves are awesome but I thought of this....

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #380 on: December 17, 2013, 06:22:00 PM »
Are you talking about a shirt with a pack of wolves at twilight like This, or a pack of wolves from twilight like THIS? Either way, that's cool.

Glad to see you back. Many noobs need to read your Intro from page 1.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline DeanTheCoot

• Quitter
« Reply #379 on: December 17, 2013, 05:04:00 PM »
Eh, whatever. Maybe I'm spent.

But maybe it's something instructive. Maybe I have been away too long (probably a month or six weeks). Maybe something weird happened with the site while I was gone.

The point being: I shouldn't go away for such long intervals.

Anyway

I had a dream a few days ago that I went into the store and bought a twin pack of dip. It was on sale. It didn't feel good. When I woke up, I mean. I was reminded about how nasty it would be to throw away the quit.

So let me talk wolf shirts for a minute.

The t-shirts with one big wolf and like three smaller wolfs in the background behind that wolf, and a twilight sky with a moon and some stars.

Where do these things come from?

And don't tell me Wal-Mart, because that's not funny or true. I've looked there.