Author Topic: Promise  (Read 5228 times)

Offline cr4

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golfing, running, playing and watching sports, music, outdoor activities.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Promise
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2013, 11:05:00 AM »
I also have bad dip dreams. They mainly consist of my wife finding a hidden tin (under my car seat, real genius I am with my hiding spots) or me with a monster dip in thinking that she somehow can't see it. I always woke up thankful it was just a bad dream. It would have been better if they weren't just dreams and she would have found out.

At least we all have finally woken up now.
Former Ninja
Quit Date = 3/1/13

"You are not giving up anything pleasurable. You are freeing yourself from one of the most disgusting addictions known to mankind. Dip fills no voids in your life. It creates them." --Diesel2112

Offline bleeckerdogs

• Quitter
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2013, 09:24:00 AM »
jhaenel23 - Congrats on the HOF - 102 days is killer - 2nd floor before you know it but don't forget, 1 day at a time. I quit with you today, look forward to doing it again tomorrow.

Offline jhaenel23

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the Nic Bitch's Ass every day!!Staying in the QUIT, And helping all of my KTC Brothers to do the same!!
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2013, 09:15:00 AM »
Quote from: bleeckerdogs
Today seems like a great day to be quit. BS - Today IS a great day to be QUIT!

Had the most real dip dream last night ever. Not only did I lie to the wife and kids but I got on line and posted role with a huge dip of skoal packing my whole face. If I recall correctly it was yummy. I woke up choking on the gum that I fell asleep chewing and had to figure out if it was a dream or real. Wow - all day long I felt great about my quit. Shit I only thought about chew probably 75-80 times in the course of the day. To get blindsided by a dream. Hello - My name is Bleeckerdogs and I am an addict!

I woke up feeling like a true ass and was releaved when I figured it all out.

Be real to your quit - I promised today - did you?
Woke up one morning and spitting, hacking and gagging because I thought I had fallen asleep with a dip in. (like I had hundreds of times before) If she is attacking you in your sleep.......you are winning!! Kick her ass into submission today!!!! I quit with you today!!
Stay in the Q.U.I.T*********Fuck the NIC!!" Jhaenel23
"Freedom is like your Soul going Commando!" Scowick
"Losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!!" John Mason
"If its too much trouble to post roll, You can always Fuck Off!!" J2B
HOF Speech
Sounds Of Madness
QUIT 10-22-12
HOF 1-29-13
Post with Da Jackwagins!!

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2013, 09:00:00 AM »

Had the most real dip dream last night ever. Not only did I lie to the wife and kids but I got on line and posted role with a huge dip of skoal packing my whole face. If I recall correctly it was yummy. I woke up choking on the gum that I fell asleep chewing and had to figure out if it was a dream or real. Wow - all day long I felt great about my quit. Shit I only thought about chew probably 75-80 times in the course of the day. To get blindsided by a dream. Hello - My name is Bleeckerdogs and I am an addict!

Last week, I dreamt I was sitting at a bar chewing. I thought about the site in the dream, and I thought "Fug' em" and went to find a cigarette. It was very vivid, and I recall caving 4 times. The taste was still in mt mouth when I woke up.

That was in the 570s, and it set my jaw on fire for a few days.

Dip dreams are the worst, but they are normal.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline bleeckerdogs

• Quitter
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2013, 08:45:00 AM »

Offline bleeckerdogs

• Quitter
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2013, 01:02:00 PM »
Quote from: jhaenel23
As of right now 45 of my brothers and sisters posted roll in the April group.  We have a combined  quit of 1090 days at 1 can per day thats 218 rolls that US Tobacco aint sold.  Here in Rochester at an average of $7 = $7630  'Finger'  UST!  Way to go my brothers and sisters.
'boob' 'boob' 'boob'
Good Stuff. It's also around $7/can here so every 100 days quit I buy myself something nice with the ~$700 I didn't spend on tobacco.

Now that I've hit the 3rd floor that is around $2100 not spent in slavery to nicotine
'party2'

Way to go Kubrick - Buy yourself something nice - Youve earned it!

Offline Kubrick

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 3/24/2012
  • Interests: Guiar, bass guitar, Flyfishing, shooting, photography
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2013, 12:55:00 PM »
Quote from: jhaenel23
As of right now 45 of my brothers and sisters posted roll in the April group.  We have a combined  quit of 1090 days at 1 can per day thats 218 rolls that US Tobacco aint sold.  Here in Rochester at an average of $7 = $7630  'Finger'  UST!  Way to go my brothers and sisters.
'boob' 'boob' 'boob'
Good Stuff. It's also around $7/can here so every 100 days quit I buy myself something nice with the ~$700 I didn't spend on tobacco.

Now that I've hit the 3rd floor that is around $2100 not spent in slavery to nicotine
'party2'
Quit date 03/24/2012
HOF date 07/01/2012

"The only regret I ever see on this site is from those who fail..." - Sac

My Intro

Offline jhaenel23

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the Nic Bitch's Ass every day!!Staying in the QUIT, And helping all of my KTC Brothers to do the same!!
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2013, 11:41:00 AM »
As of right now 45 of my brothers and sisters posted roll in the April group. We have a combined quit of 1090 days at 1 can per day thats 218 rolls that US Tobacco aint sold. Here in Rochester at an average of $7 = $7630 'Finger' UST! Way to go my brothers and sisters.
'boob' 'boob' 'boob'
"Losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!!" John Mason
HOF Speech
Sounds Of Madness
QUIT 10-22-12
HOF 1-29-13

Offline Parputt

• Quit King
  • Quit date: 1-13-2011
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2013, 11:26:00 AM »
As of right now 45 of my brothers and sisters posted roll in the April group. We have a combined quit of 1090 days at 1 can per day thats 218 rolls that US Tobacco aint sold. Here in Rochester at an average of $7 = $7630 'Finger' UST! Way to go my brothers and sisters.
I like the way you think.
QD:  1-13-11
HOF: 4-22-11
Sobriety date: 3-4-07

One is one too many
One more is never enough

This Is My Quit

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose ~ Dr. Seuss

Offline bleeckerdogs

• Quitter
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2013, 11:16:00 AM »

Offline jhaenel23

• Quitter
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2013, 04:43:00 PM »
Guys I appreciate all the support. I know day 15 would have been alot harder to reach had it not been for you and KTC. You both make me want to stay quit when the bitch is wispering in my ear. I take pride in my 15 days and think everyone here is bad ass if they are on day 1 or 1800. I quit 100's of times in the 26 years I chewed, some for days, most for minutes. Today we had someone in the April clan that admitted they fell off, CAVED. Can I tell you, I am excited about the fact that his failing pissed me off. I want everyone here to win. Bottom line is it shows me how pissed off I will be at myself if I cave. Not today! Tommorow AM I will post roll and promise again. I hope everone that caves today comes back tomorrow, sucks up the puches and post roll in the latest group. I'm sorry April lost a bad ass quiter, at the same time I hope he pissed off a bunch of guys and made there quit that much stronger. This shit is HARD!
The QUIT is Strong in this one!! Loving it!! Keep drinking the Kool-Aid and go forth and tell the world!!! As one Raisin told me when I was about day 7. Your Highs will be Highs and your lows will be low!! But it is still better because you are Quit!! Fuck Yeah!! Be Self Aware that you are an addict and that she is always there to trip you up!!

Quit on QUITTER!!!

J
HOF Speech
Sounds Of Madness
QUIT 10-22-12
HOF 1-29-13

Offline bleeckerdogs

• Quitter
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2013, 04:09:00 PM »
Guys I appreciate all the support. I know day 15 would have been alot harder to reach had it not been for you and KTC. You both make me want to stay quit when the bitch is wispering in my ear. I take pride in my 15 days and think everyone here is bad ass if they are on day 1 or 1800. I quit 100's of times in the 26 years I chewed, some for days, most for minutes. Today we had someone in the April clan that admitted they fell off, CAVED. Can I tell you, I am excited about the fact that his failing pissed me off. I want everyone here to win. Bottom line is it shows me how pissed off I will be at myself if I cave. Not today! Tommorow AM I will post roll and promise again. I hope everone that caves today comes back tomorrow, sucks up the puches and post roll in the latest group. I'm sorry April lost a bad ass quiter, at the same time I hope he pissed off a bunch of guys and made there quit that much stronger. This shit is HARD!

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2013, 07:03:00 AM »
Quote from: GR8WHITEBUFFALO
Never said it would be easy, we said it would be worth it.  Day 267, although I am a addict, it is no longer a part of my life.
hey bleeckerdogs, It gets much better, I promise you. We're addicts for life and quit everyday. Like you, I always knew I would be posting roll a long time. What the hell, can't hurt us, can it?
any day that ends in a y is a good day to be quit bleeckerdogs. You'll see amazing things in life now that your brain is getting oxygen. You see, we were not born with this poison in our mouth! But we can live without it everyday, one day at a time.
Cheers brother. at day 249 Life is REAL, nothing fuzzy, nothing foggy, just real life and reality.
The price: post roll daily The benefits: Quit and living real life.
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline GR8WHITEBUFFALO

• Quitter
  • Interests: Running, hunting, fishing, golfing, wasting away in margaritaville.
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2013, 06:53:00 AM »
Never said it would be easy, we said it would be worth it. Day 267, although I am a addict, it is no longer a part of my life.
Enough is enough. Time to take control back from the nic bitch. My HOF speechGR8WHITEBUFFALO

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2013, 08:12:00 PM »
Quote from: Ready
Day 12, I thought you guys said this was easy?  Kidding.  By far the hardest thing I have done in a long time but I am a nic whore.  That bitch has made me do things no one else could even come close to.  KTC and the people here are awsome.  Posting roll, promising to you and me has keep me clean.  I look forward to posting everyday and can understand completely why we see guys here with 1800 + quit days.  Is sad but we quit everyday for the day and for me I can see myself posting roll for a very long time.
Yup.

Ready - Day 1,823.

You have no idea how great things will get.

But I'm not cured. I'm quit. I'm here.

Keeping my word.
Don't worry, you don't have to be here for 1800 days for it to get better. I'm 302 and I honestly can't pinpoint a time that it changed but gradually everything gets better.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda