Author Topic: Preparing Myself  (Read 4210 times)

Offline solimani34

• Likes Given: 0
Re: Preparing Myself
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2011, 05:14:00 PM »
Quote from: magnum9
Quote from: solimani34
Nobody is talking shit.  I just posted roll.  Ease up homie.
I am eased now that there is a roll post to go by. We don't take roll lightly here if you can tell.

You might want to start talking some more shit, it can really help with the cravings. Did you find the live chat? It is a life saver for some on the first 3 days.
Yeah, I've seen the chat. I'm sure I'll be on that and the forums quite a bit now.

Offline magnum9

• Quit Pro
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2011, 05:07:00 PM »
Nobody is talking shit.  I just posted roll.  Ease up homie.
I am eased now that there is a roll post to go by. We don't take roll lightly here if you can tell.

You might want to start talking some more shit, it can really help with the cravings. Did you find the live chat? It is a life saver for some on the first 3 days.

Offline solimani34

« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2011, 05:02:00 PM »
Nobody is talking shit. I just posted roll. Ease up homie.

Offline magnum9

• Quit Pro
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2011, 05:00:00 PM »
Quote from: Scowick65
Alright so I posted this last week and took quite the bashing from all of you.  Can't say that it wasn't well deserved.  I thought I did my research on here and threw this post out there to get a feel for what you guys thought.  Obviously you all assumed I was afraid to quit and didn't truly want to.  So often we all set dates to "quit" or "slow down" only to go back on our words days later.  While maybe I wasn't strong enough to give up my addiction last week, I can confidently say I'm ready to become a healthier human being and finally kick this awful habit.  You can all hate on me for waiting, but at least I'm actually coming back on here and following through with my promise.  Isn't that the point of this site anyway?  So enough with the bashing, I'm on board and you all have my word that day 1, for me, is upon us.  I look forward to being apart of this community and I hope you guys can help me through this.

As for you magnum, take the tampons and shove them up your ass.  Its gametime.
'crackup'

Post roll in March 2012. You will get the support. Welcome aboard brother. Pm if you need a number.
Where is your roll post?

Once you actually make the promise you can talk all the shit you want. Don't forget, we are all just people that happen to care as much about you as you do about yourself. If I recall correctly I did send a message trying to get you here to post didn't I?

Lets see the roll call post.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2011, 04:51:00 PM »
Alright so I posted this last week and took quite the bashing from all of you. Can't say that it wasn't well deserved. I thought I did my research on here and threw this post out there to get a feel for what you guys thought. Obviously you all assumed I was afraid to quit and didn't truly want to. So often we all set dates to "quit" or "slow down" only to go back on our words days later. While maybe I wasn't strong enough to give up my addiction last week, I can confidently say I'm ready to become a healthier human being and finally kick this awful habit. You can all hate on me for waiting, but at least I'm actually coming back on here and following through with my promise. Isn't that the point of this site anyway? So enough with the bashing, I'm on board and you all have my word that day 1, for me, is upon us. I look forward to being apart of this community and I hope you guys can help me through this.

As for you magnum, take the tampons and shove them up your ass. Its gametime.
'crackup'

Post roll in March 2012. You will get the support. Welcome aboard brother. Pm if you need a number.

Offline bigsky406

• Quitter
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2011, 04:50:00 PM »
Alright so I posted this last week and took quite the bashing from all of you. Can't say that it wasn't well deserved. I thought I did my research on here and threw this post out there to get a feel for what you guys thought. Obviously you all assumed I was afraid to quit and didn't truly want to. So often we all set dates to "quit" or "slow down" only to go back on our words days later. While maybe I wasn't strong enough to give up my addiction last week, I can confidently say I'm ready to become a healthier human being and finally kick this awful habit. You can all hate on me for waiting, but at least I'm actually coming back on here and following through with my promise. Isn't that the point of this site anyway? So enough with the bashing, I'm on board and you all have my word that day 1, for me, is upon us. I look forward to being apart of this community and I hope you guys can help me through this.

So you said today was Day 1. Great. Where is your post in March 12 group? If you need help posting let me know.

How to Post Roll

Click that link and get posted. Day 1.

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2011, 04:50:00 PM »
A roll post here tells us that you are serious...

Beware of addict think...Your addict mind told you that you "couldn't" quit until today...Your addict mind is gonna try to tell you some more lies very soon.

Offline solimani34

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2011, 04:37:00 PM »

Offline magnum9

• Quit Pro
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2011, 01:59:00 PM »
Oh boy, black friday is here, and I was promised some new quit in my stocking!

'Popcorn'
Yup,

I am sure he will be posting soon :rolleyes:

Probably just had to get up early and go shopping for the great black Friday deal on tampons.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2011, 01:20:00 PM »
Oh boy, black friday is here, and I was promised some new quit in my stocking!

'Popcorn'

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 711
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2011, 06:00:00 AM »
Quote from: Souliman
Wow. That's some serious man-love going on in here (no-mo). I appreciate the kind words. I guess what inspires me is anger. Anger that a young man with his entire adult life in front of him can't see reality. He can't see that he has a choice: he can start a new chapter of his life and rewrite the rest of the book or continue down the path of being chained to something he doesn't want to be. That's what gets me going. The fact that we can't convince someone that they have the ability to be strong and bold and unrelenting towards a goal, that goal being a true version of their person. Free.

I quit with you fuckers.
soul dude you no what its like to be yung and no evry thing. man i think it was bout 23 afore i startid to reelize all you old fucks actshully no stuff. now im a old fuck whats gettin dummer by the day. just ask my kids.

Offline magnum9

• Quit Pro
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2011, 01:24:00 AM »
Quote from: whacko
Quote from: Keddy
Hey I just pm's soliman and got a response!  Hes been reading the hof and our advice and he's gonna post roll call and join!  He's a bad ass quitter now! 

Soliman........proud to be quit with you today!

click the pink welcome center link in the top left.....it will tell you how to post roll call.....youe will be in FEB 2011 quit group!

Welcome aboard!

Rules to quit by:

1 Wake up
2 post roll that you will be nic free for today
3 keep your word
4 repeat tomorrow

Read everything you can on the site......these assholes on here know how to quit!
'Popcorn'
Bump....

Did he have to get just one last dip in or what? _

'Popcorn'
Yeah......I'm wondering the same thing! 'Popcorn'
Bumpitty...

This retard is giving himself cancer as we speak...

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2011, 08:43:00 AM »
Wow. That's some serious man-love going on in here (no-mo). I appreciate the kind words. I guess what inspires me is anger. Anger that a young man with his entire adult life in front of him can't see reality. He can't see that he has a choice: he can start a new chapter of his life and rewrite the rest of the book or continue down the path of being chained to something he doesn't want to be. That's what gets me going. The fact that we can't convince someone that they have the ability to be strong and bold and unrelenting towards a goal, that goal being a true version of their person. Free.

I quit with you fuckers.

Offline whacko

• Quitter
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2011, 07:24:00 AM »
Quote from: Keddy
Hey I just pm's soliman and got a response!  Hes been reading the hof and our advice and he's gonna post roll call and join!  He's a bad ass quitter now! 

Soliman........proud to be quit with you today!

click the pink welcome center link in the top left.....it will tell you how to post roll call.....youe will be in FEB 2011 quit group!

Welcome aboard!

Rules to quit by:

1 Wake up
2 post roll that you will be nic free for today
3 keep your word
4 repeat tomorrow

Read everything you can on the site......these assholes on here know how to quit!
'Popcorn'
Bump....

Did he have to get just one last dip in or what? _

'Popcorn'
Yeah......I'm wondering the same thing! 'Popcorn'
EX ninja dipper!
Felt good to come clean on August 12, 2011

Offline LLCope

• Quitter
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2011, 06:53:00 AM »
Quote from: Souliman
Can you please point where the "consume tobacco until ready to quit" paragraph is written?
I just got quit wood.
nomination for the words of wisdom page!
Seriously---whoever is in charge of the "words of wisdom" section of this website, has their head in their ass. That person needs to go through SOULIMAN's various posts over the past year and place that epic shit in the words of wisdom section. I Love Souliman's wisdom (non-homo).
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can do without" HD Thoreau