Author Topic: SKOAL MONSTER  (Read 9198 times)

Offline quit_aug_27_08

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: not chewingbeing a good dadbeing a good husband
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: SKOAL MONSTER
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2009, 12:41:00 PM »
Quote from: Colonel_No_Cope
Quote from: Skoal
Quote from: nmc
Fuck you if you are quit and in here, what the fuck do you want? All posts will be met with massive hostility.  Fuck it
I hope you know that you're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggone it...people like you!
Ah Stuart Smalley, self help guru to the stars.

Perhaps I am good enough, smart enough, and you know what? gol dernit people do like me. Yes NMC you may pass thru the monster cave . But first you must tell me the velocity of a swallow..........and no, I am not referring to how fast Smokey G will gobble a cock.
An African or European Swallow???

Moreover, are we talking about a laden or unladen swallow?

It matters. You have to know these things when you're a king you know.
She turned me into a newt!

Offline Colonel_No_Cope

• BANNED
  • Quitting MoFo
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2009, 12:38:00 PM »
Fuck you if you are quit and in here, what the fuck do you want? All posts will be met with massive hostility.  Fuck it
I hope you know that you're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggone it...people like you!

Perhaps I am good enough, smart enough, and you know what? gol dernit people do like me. Yes NMC you may pass thru the monster cave . But first you must tell me the velocity of a swallow..........and no, I am not referring to how fast Smokey G will gobble a cock.
An African or European Swallow???

Moreover, are we talking about a laden or unladen swallow?

It matters. You have to know these things when you're a king you know.

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2009, 11:42:00 AM »

"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline nmc

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2009, 11:32:00 PM »

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 11:12:00 PM »
Quote from: jaydisco
Quote from: mule21
I have nothing to say in here, I am the Hannibal Lecter of quit.  Your rage pales in comparison to mine, I guarantee it. I am Jacks nicotine soaked cerebellum.  I had to take a walk to dismiss my dip rage today. Fucking dip rage at 170 days!!! I dont even want to chew anymore, but I want to MELLOW. Maybe I just am a fucking dick and need to come to terms with it. I'm tired of being nice. Fuck you if your reading this if your not quit. This is the monster cave and you may not chew here. Fuck you if you are quit and in here, what the fuck do you want? All posts will be met with massive hostility.
I chewed to keep some odd kind of anger in a cage... its out now.
   I saw a guy at the amusement park with his empty water bottle spitter in one hand and his two year old in the other. He looked fucking retarded with that lump of shit in his lip. I secretly wanted him to puke his brains out since we were on the Tea cups. I spun that fucker hard and fast, my kid is tough I knew he could take it. I only managed to turn that dipping douchebag green but no puke. I was mostly pissed cuz I realized how stupid I looked with a chew in. Actually I must have looked cool, but everybody else looks ridiculous. Fuck it
you ARE a fucking dick

but your our fucking dick!! :wub:
the term "fucking dick" implies a functionality......

I'm thinkin SM is a little dysfunctional at best......

and the fact that i kinda "get" him worries me a little...... :unsure:
Yeah...I guess he is more the Marv Albert of quit than anything else

"Yes...And it counts!!"
Marv Albert was a biter, and dressed in frilly lingerie. Fuck Marv Albert and the stewardess he rode in on. If Marv albert was chew he would be a can of Cherry skoal bandits or maybe some snus. I hate Marv Albert, if he were here I would punch him in the nads till my arm got tired then Id head butt him til he died or went away. I just realized while thinking about my last post that I probably still look like a tool because I have a big old wad of Oregon Mint Snuff (tobacco free) in my lip. At least Im embarrased about it now. Actually I dont fucking care, and people think Im MORE psyco because Im gutting it all day. Idiots. At least Im not killing myself.

Mule- Saved my quit early so he may leave unscathed, perhaps one spongebob Mantra verse would be appropriate.

Jaydisco- you rookie rat bastard, you probably know Marv Albert on a Carnal level or at least trade lingerie every other Sunday with him. You are wanted in the State of Vermont for covering poodles puppies in imitation Maple and having your way with them. Poodle pedophila!!! how low can you go? and Disco, my god man 40 fucking years ago! that SHIT is not coming back it was never that cool to begin with. Saturday night Fever was gayer than John Holmes, and Travolta is a butt pirate. The teased hair WAS kinda hot but mostly on your sister. Yeah I remember her from the roller rink.

You may exit with 7 spongebob Mantras, 10 minutes of viewing Cancer Pics, and some immediate excercise to ward off the increasing size of your ass
'rem'
"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline jaydisco

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 10:29:00 PM »
Quote from: mule21
I have nothing to say in here, I am the Hannibal Lecter of quit.  Your rage pales in comparison to mine, I guarantee it. I am Jacks nicotine soaked cerebellum.  I had to take a walk to dismiss my dip rage today. Fucking dip rage at 170 days!!! I dont even want to chew anymore, but I want to MELLOW. Maybe I just am a fucking dick and need to come to terms with it. I'm tired of being nice. Fuck you if your reading this if your not quit. This is the monster cave and you may not chew here. Fuck you if you are quit and in here, what the fuck do you want? All posts will be met with massive hostility.
   I saw a guy at the amusement park with his empty water bottle spitter in one hand and his two year old in the other. He looked fucking retarded with that lump of shit in his lip. I secretly wanted him to puke his brains out since we were on the Tea cups. I spun that fucker hard and fast, my kid is tough I knew he could take it. I only managed to turn that dipping douchebag green but no puke. I was mostly pissed cuz I realized how stupid I looked with a chew in. Actually I must have looked cool, but everybody else looks ridiculous. Fuck it
you ARE a fucking dick

Yeah...I guess he is more the Marv Albert of quit than anything else

"Yes...And it counts!!"
Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. -
Jules Winnfield

Offline mule

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/03/2008
  • Interests: Georgia Bulldawgs, hunting, fishing, coaching sports for kids
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 10:25:00 PM »
you ARE a fucking dick

Offline jaydisco

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 10:19:00 PM »
I have nothing to say in here, I am the Hannibal Lecter of quit. Your rage pales in comparison to mine, I guarantee it. I am Jacks nicotine soaked cerebellum. I had to take a walk to dismiss my dip rage today. Fucking dip rage at 170 days!!! I dont even want to chew anymore, but I want to MELLOW. Maybe I just am a fucking dick and need to come to terms with it. I'm tired of being nice. Fuck you if your reading this if your not quit. This is the monster cave and you may not chew here. Fuck you if you are quit and in here, what the fuck do you want? All posts will be met with massive hostility.
you ARE a fucking dick

Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. -
Jules Winnfield

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 10:00:00 PM »
I have nothing to say in here, I am the Hannibal Lecter of quit. Your rage pales in comparison to mine, I guarantee it. I am Jacks nicotine soaked cerebellum. I had to take a walk to dismiss my dip rage today. Fucking dip rage at 170 days!!! I dont even want to chew anymore, but I want to MELLOW. Maybe I just am a fucking dick and need to come to terms with it. I'm tired of being nice. Fuck you if your reading this if your not quit. This is the monster cave and you may not chew here. Fuck you if you are quit and in here, what the fuck do you want? All posts will be met with massive hostility.

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 12:53:00 AM »
dipshit

You bike riding douchebag, I know that your bike doesnt have a seat, you just kind of bounce on the pole while you make that gurgling moaning noise your so fond of. You probably broke the spokes of that bike on purpose just so you could bend over on the side of the road for long periods of time. Im sure your skinny ass packed into that spandex was looking good to all those Denmark tulip farmers. Did you trade your questionable virginity for some wooden clogs? Yes your still a virgin, the labradoodle and jagermeister incident doesn't count, and I can't believe you had to get that dog that drunk, Guess those things are a bit more choosy than you had hoped huh?
Stay Quit Dumbass and thanks for stopping bye 'rem'

you may now be absolved but first you must read the contract to quit 10 times and hand write anything by 7iron in small print on your boyfriends under roos

Offline Smokeyg

• Quit King
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 03:12:00 PM »
dipshit

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
SKOAL MONSTER
« on: July 10, 2009, 01:04:00 AM »
Fuck it