Author Topic: Quitting today, tomorrow and forever!  (Read 2689 times)

Offline Dozer99

• Quitter
    • www.cottinghamperformancehorses.com
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Quitting today, tomorrow and forever!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 08:56:00 PM »
Quote from: Syndrome
Quote from: Dozer99
I have quit since 10am PST Sep 11, 2012. My brain is too foggy to count the hours, All I know is that I quit. I know that I will come out on the other side a better Man, but right now, I have to forcefully tell myself not to yell at my family or my coworkers. The cravings are still bad, but I will not cave, I will do this!
A 26 year long addiction is a long and cruel Mistress to try to shut out. I will not injest nicotine ever again. I am done.

I see the faces of my Daughters and that makes me strong. I see the face of my Son and that makes me strong. I will do this.

Sorry for the rant, and I hope my spell check works, cause my brain sure as hell isn't right now.  I would post on roll call, but I think that's just a little too much for my brain in this fog.

Lawrence
i tell you what man. you just try postin up roll and some buddy will fix it up rite if you mess it up. then you just worry bout stayin quit the rest a today. worry bout tomorow when it gets here. dont think bout for ever. thats to much to think bout. today. thats it.
Thanks Syndrome. finally shook the cobwebs loose enough in my head to figure out roll call. Some times it good to just hear someone else talk. Still foggy, pumpkin seeds are good!
Quit day: 11 Sep 2012.

"....A Republic, if you can keep it." Benjamin Franklin

Offline Dozer99

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 02:08:00 PM »
You have got to be kidding me! My work IT weenies have blocked many of the threads on KillTheCan.org. It says it's adult content! That is just to funny. Guess I'll have to post roll call on my home puter (it dont' block anything).....

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 718
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 01:01:00 PM »
Quote from: Dozer99
I have quit since 10am PST Sep 11, 2012. My brain is too foggy to count the hours, All I know is that I quit. I know that I will come out on the other side a better Man, but right now, I have to forcefully tell myself not to yell at my family or my coworkers. The cravings are still bad, but I will not cave, I will do this!
A 26 year long addiction is a long and cruel Mistress to try to shut out. I will not injest nicotine ever again. I am done.

I see the faces of my Daughters and that makes me strong. I see the face of my Son and that makes me strong. I will do this.

Sorry for the rant, and I hope my spell check works, cause my brain sure as hell isn't right now. I would post on roll call, but I think that's just a little too much for my brain in this fog.

Lawrence
i tell you what man. you just try postin up roll and some buddy will fix it up rite if you mess it up. then you just worry bout stayin quit the rest a today. worry bout tomorow when it gets here. dont think bout for ever. thats to much to think bout. today. thats it.

Offline hudsonp

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 12:59:00 PM »
a day at time, i'm on day 9 and each day is a new one
Gather in his name

"1 problem + nicotine = 2 problems" - Scowick65

QD: 9-6-12
HOF 12-14-12

Offline Dozer99

• Quitter
Quitting today, tomorrow and forever!
« on: September 14, 2012, 12:19:00 PM »

Sorry for the rant, and I hope my spell check works, cause my brain sure as hell isn't right now. I would post on roll call, but I think that's just a little too much for my brain in this fog.

Lawrence