Author Topic: Quitting today, tomorrow and forever!  (Read 2690 times)

Offline DiplessinJax

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-09-04
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Quitting today, tomorrow and forever!
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2012, 08:36:00 AM »
Quote from: Grizzly25
Quote from: Dozer99
Is this some weird shit or what? Approaching 70 and there is fog and cravings again. Jumped in the chat room and no shit Bubba, that shit saved me. Just talking with Suds and hal made the crave go away. Time to reach down and tighten up the boot straps. Pull them fuckers up hard and dig down deep. When you get complacent, guess what, there she is, the nic bitch. Waiting for you. At this point in your quit, it's a simple matter of reaching out. Chat, txt, phone, anything, just a simple get off your ass and ask for help, makes the Crave go away. You would have to be a lunatic to not reach out for help. Keep your guard up, I know mine is.....(that's how I caught her tonight). I am Quit.
Good victory!

Never let your guard down that nic-bitch is always waiting for you to slip up or have even the slightest moment of weakness!

It sounds like your quit plan is working keep kicking that ass all the way to HOF brother!
Same thing happened to me at day 70. I was geeked to be at 10-weeks then felt a fog and cravings that haven't been there in over a month. My company has paid me to troll this site all week but my quit is solid again. Thanks to suds, derek, kdip, bis-cut and others in chat. My Dec. 12 quit brothers through emails. All got me focused and born again hard towards my quit.

Stay quit Dozer. We all need you here.

Jax
Quit Date: 9/4/12
HOF: 12/12/12

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" - Ricky Bobby
"Time passes. Will you?" - written on the wall of a class room
Stay quit, Bitches!!! - DiplessinJax

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2012, 08:20:00 AM »
Is this some weird shit or what? Approaching 70 and there is fog and cravings again. Jumped in the chat room and no shit Bubba, that shit saved me. Just talking with Suds and hal made the crave go away. Time to reach down and tighten up the boot straps. Pull them fuckers up hard and dig down deep. When you get complacent, guess what, there she is, the nic bitch. Waiting for you. At this point in your quit, it's a simple matter of reaching out. Chat, txt, phone, anything, just a simple get off your ass and ask for help, makes the Crave go away. You would have to be a lunatic to not reach out for help. Keep your guard up, I know mine is.....(that's how I caught her tonight). I am Quit.
Good victory!

Never let your guard down that nic-bitch is always waiting for you to slip up or have even the slightest moment of weakness!

It sounds like your quit plan is working keep kicking that ass all the way to HOF brother!
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline Dozer99

• Quitter
    • www.cottinghamperformancehorses.com
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2012, 02:09:00 AM »
Quit day: 11 Sep 2012.

"....A Republic, if you can keep it." Benjamin Franklin

Offline Dozer99

• Quitter
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2012, 06:47:00 PM »
I chipped a tooth and threw macaroni and cheese on the ceiling last night! Had some kind of weird crave/shaking episode for a couple of minutes last night. I figured the oral fixation thing is why I tried to ram a beer bottle in my mouth past closed teeth, but I still can't explain the macaroni flinging. One minute I'm holding a bowl of Mac-n-C and the next the ceiling is dripping with it. All I could do was laugh. Oh well, At least my Quit is still Strong like Bull!

Offline Dozer99

• Quitter
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2012, 12:16:00 PM »
Quote from: mfkuss
Hang in there, man! You got my number...text or call if you need me!

Stay strong! I stay quit with you today!

Tomorrow, I'll quit with you again!
mfkuss, thanks, I got this. Just needed to hit my virtual head in cyberspace. I am Quit with you today!

Offline mfkuss

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Movies, Spending time with my family
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2012, 08:34:00 PM »
'bang head' Not the best Day, but this too shall pass. I am Quit!
Hang in there, man! You got my number...text or call if you need me!

Stay strong! I stay quit with you today!

Tomorrow, I'll quit with you again!

Offline Dozer99

• Quitter
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2012, 06:21:00 PM »
'bang head' Not the best Day, but this too shall pass. I am Quit!

Offline Dozer99

• Quitter
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2012, 10:41:00 AM »
Quote from: lcwb96
I have been denying her for awhile now and she does not like it. She wants to be heard, she wants to be seen and she wants attention, and I most definitely have not been giving it to her. She will find a way to sneak in and whisper in your ear every once in awhile. You have to know this, It is important to understand that you are not allowing this to happen, it’s just going to happen. If you understand, and prepare yourself for an unexpected visit every now and then, you will be stronger for it. You must have a defensive wall, one that is not weak, one that you can shore up when it starts to crack, if you do this then you will be stronger.  You need to have allies, ones that you can reach out too, for support. If you have these allies, than you will be stronger for it.

She will still try, try to get past the wall, past your allies, past your strength. I say prepare for it and let her come. Bring her right up close, close enough to look into her soul and see the lies, the hate, the death that waits there. Stand face to face with your addiction and haul off and slap the Bitch full on in the face.  Face you enemy and you will not be caught off guard. You will feel the pain, you will feel the fog of confusion, you will even feel weakness, but you can overcome it. Face her and see the Bitch for what “it” is, It’s your addiction, staring you back in the face. Don’t ever let it sneak around behind you, face it, always turn and face it head on. If you don’t, you won’t see “it” eating away at your resolve. 

I have been denying her for awhile now, my addiction, and she doesn’t like it. She wants attention. So I turn the spot light on her. Here is my addiction, right here, for everyone to see. I have nothing to hide, I am an addict. I scream at the top of my lungs the words she fears the most, that which my addiction hates, the words that shore up my wall, and the words that keep me strong. “I AM QUIT”
You gotta post this on the December Quit Page!!!
If you want, it would be better if you did it. I have a bad habit of screwing stuff like that up.

Offline lcwb96

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-08-28
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2012, 09:18:00 AM »
I have been denying her for awhile now and she does not like it. She wants to be heard, she wants to be seen and she wants attention, and I most definitely have not been giving it to her. She will find a way to sneak in and whisper in your ear every once in awhile. You have to know this, It is important to understand that you are not allowing this to happen, itÂ’s just going to happen. If you understand, and prepare yourself for an unexpected visit every now and then, you will be stronger for it. You must have a defensive wall, one that is not weak, one that you can shore up when it starts to crack, if you do this then you will be stronger. You need to have allies, ones that you can reach out too, for support. If you have these allies, than you will be stronger for it.

She will still try, try to get past the wall, past your allies, past your strength. I say prepare for it and let her come. Bring her right up close, close enough to look into her soul and see the lies, the hate, the death that waits there. Stand face to face with your addiction and haul off and slap the Bitch full on in the face. Face you enemy and you will not be caught off guard. You will feel the pain, you will feel the fog of confusion, you will even feel weakness, but you can overcome it. Face her and see the Bitch for what “it” is, It’s your addiction, staring you back in the face. Don’t ever let it sneak around behind you, face it, always turn and face it head on. If you don’t, you won’t see “it” eating away at your resolve.

I have been denying her for awhile now, my addiction, and she doesn’t like it. She wants attention. So I turn the spot light on her. Here is my addiction, right here, for everyone to see. I have nothing to hide, I am an addict. I scream at the top of my lungs the words she fears the most, that which my addiction hates, the words that shore up my wall, and the words that keep me strong. “I AM QUIT”
You gotta post this on the December Quit Page!!!
Screw it, I QUIT!! - 8/28/2012 and each day thereafter.
HOF - 12/05/2012
HOF Speech
2nd Floor - 3/15/2013
3rd Floor - 6/23/2013
4th Floor - 10/1/2013
5th Floor - 1/9/2014
6th Floor - 4/19/2014
7th Floor - 7/28/2014
8th Floor - 11/5/2014
9th Floor - 2/13/2015
Comma - 5/24/2015
"Roll call is not a daily attendance sheet, it is a daily pledge" - Boelker62

Offline per034

• Quitter
  • Interests: My family - 2 amazingly brilliant and beautiful children and an equally amazing and beautiful wife. Sports - Mets and Giants for teams, golf for weekends... Bagpipes. Been playing bagpipes longer than I've been dipping. And that's a long friggin' time.
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2012, 04:05:00 PM »
I have been denying her for awhile now and she does not like it. She wants to be heard, she wants to be seen and she wants attention, and I most definitely have not been giving it to her. She will find a way to sneak in and whisper in your ear every once in awhile. You have to know this, It is important to understand that you are not allowing this to happen, itÂ’s just going to happen. If you understand, and prepare yourself for an unexpected visit every now and then, you will be stronger for it. You must have a defensive wall, one that is not weak, one that you can shore up when it starts to crack, if you do this then you will be stronger. You need to have allies, ones that you can reach out too, for support. If you have these allies, than you will be stronger for it.

She will still try, try to get past the wall, past your allies, past your strength. I say prepare for it and let her come. Bring her right up close, close enough to look into her soul and see the lies, the hate, the death that waits there. Stand face to face with your addiction and haul off and slap the Bitch full on in the face. Face you enemy and you will not be caught off guard. You will feel the pain, you will feel the fog of confusion, you will even feel weakness, but you can overcome it. Face her and see the Bitch for what “it” is, It’s your addiction, staring you back in the face. Don’t ever let it sneak around behind you, face it, always turn and face it head on. If you don’t, you won’t see “it” eating away at your resolve.

'worship'
The love you get here is conditional. The condition is that you are quit.

"Every time you bump someone and dont fix it, a kitten dies" - Jost2Brown

Offline Dozer99

• Quitter
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2012, 04:03:00 PM »

Offline Dozer99

• Quitter
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2012, 12:20:00 PM »
Quote from: Syndrome
Got the water pump changed on the F350 today using a toothpick and one bag of Pumpkin Seeds! Never thought I could have done it without the Bitch, but I did.
dam are you magiver or some thing man? i figger you wood a needed at leest a rench. or duck tape. duck tape fixs any thing.
Oh Snap, Your on to me. It was an easy fix but the pumpkin seeds keep spinning off the serpintine belt and the toothpick is under a lot of stress!

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 718
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2012, 07:41:00 AM »
Got the water pump changed on the F350 today using a toothpick and one bag of Pumpkin Seeds! Never thought I could have done it without the Bitch, but I did.
dam are you magiver or some thing man? i figger you wood a needed at leest a rench. or duck tape. duck tape fixs any thing.

Offline Mike17

• Quitter
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2012, 04:57:00 PM »
Ok, So day 21 and I feel great, but yesterday almost killed me. It was by far one of the worst days I've had so far. No cravings, just foggy has hell and dizzy. Once I got home from work it started to get just a little better. Went to sleep early. I guess I screwed a bunch of stuff up at work as well yesterday. Oh well.
Keep it up man, these feelings are temporary whereas if you continue to dip what will happen to you is permanent.

Stay strong man!
"Remember that anyone can dip but only bad motherfuckers can quit." - Morgan1

"But..anyways..whatever Mike and his polar bear said, i'd do it." - P23

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A QUITTER.

Offline Dozer99

• Quitter
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2012, 04:42:00 PM »
Ok, So day 21 and I feel great, but yesterday almost killed me. It was by far one of the worst days I've had so far. No cravings, just foggy has hell and dizzy. Once I got home from work it started to get just a little better. Went to sleep early. I guess I screwed a bunch of stuff up at work as well yesterday. Oh well.