Author Topic: Well Here Goes Something  (Read 3888 times)

Offline Can_I_Kick_It?

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-09-26
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Well Here Goes Something
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2015, 04:28:00 PM »
Keeping up the good work, my fellow DOG.

We got this!

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2015, 11:31:00 AM »
People from Michigan have large quit dicks! Quitting with you today.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 10:58:00 PM »
Jack welcome! Read, listen, learn and post roll when your eyes open, Odaat! Quit while you young. I dipped 38 year's and 281 day's later thanks to all my brothers and sister's on here I'm no longer a slave to nic! Quit on!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline FWLPLAY

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-09-28
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 08:08:00 PM »
Welcome to the dawg house brother
'archer' NAFAR 'usflag'

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 248
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 07:33:00 PM »
Nice move jack_smiff1! Being 4 days quit is great - the nicotine is already out of your body. Now the battle with your dip diseased brain begins. Read everything you can here, believe it or not you are not unique and you are not the first person in the world to quit nicotine cold turkey.

I found that lots of water, deep breaths on occasion, and some exercise helped a lot.

Offline D2maine

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: quit 2-19-2012!
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 06:37:00 PM »
Quote from: jack_smiff1
I don't know how to use any of this i'd appreciate it brother! Please let me know how to post roll because I'm very confused
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmDgTPJ6HyM

Offline jack_smiff1

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/3/2020
  • Interests: Lacrosse
  • Likes Given: 69
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 06:09:00 PM »
I don't know how to use any of this i'd appreciate it brother! Please let me know how to post roll because I'm very confused
Chewing tobacco number one cause for ugliness.

Offline Can_I_Kick_It?

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-09-26
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 06:02:00 PM »
Quote from: jack_smiff1
Hey guys, name is jack Smith i go to college at northwood university in michigan.

5 Days deep in the dip less life been chewing for about 5 or 6 years. I've had the flu the past couple of days but i figured this may be the best time to quit. So i consider this my second official day without dip. I've got the fog really badly and my anxiety is sparking, but I'm staying strong and kicking ass! Got the support from you guys and my family/friends. So lets win this once and for all! cowboy
Hey Jack,

Today, I quit with you, my brother. This shit ain't gon' do nothing for you, but expedite your death. Make sure you post roll...I'll post a link that will show you the ropes. You need to link with a quit group. Because you are coming in when you are, you would be with the Jan 2016 group. This is the group that will hit 100 days quit in January. We are called the Dog House. I will drop my digits in your inbox. Hit me up and I can add you to the Dog House groupme. It is a supportive supplement to every thing on this site. We can support u and show you the KTC ropes.

Offline jack_smiff1

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/3/2020
  • Interests: Lacrosse
  • Likes Given: 69
Well Here Goes Something
« on: October 04, 2015, 05:49:00 PM »
Hey guys, name is jack Smith i go to college at northwood university in michigan.

5 Days deep in the dip less life been chewing for about 5 or 6 years. I've had the flu the past couple of days but i figured this may be the best time to quit. So i consider this my second official day without dip. I've got the fog really badly and my anxiety is sparking, but I'm staying strong and kicking ass! Got the support from you guys and my family/friends. So lets win this once and for all! cowboy
Chewing tobacco number one cause for ugliness.