Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 3691 times)

Offline David S

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 12
Re: Introduction
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 02:37:00 PM »

Offline Samrs

• GUD BOI!
  • Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Just freaking post roll, OK?
  • Quit Date: 10 Jan 2017
  • Interests: Writing, gaming (computer, tabletop, board and card), SF/Fantasy, hapkido.
  • Likes Given: 1561
Re: Introduction
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 02:33:00 PM »
David - great job posting roll and getting involved! You might want to consider using your intro topic as a place to write about what you're going through. I wish I had done something like that, so I would have a record of the initial stages of my quit.
"We have so much experience here in lying to ourselves and others, that it takes a strong voice to snap ourselves out of it... Be thankful that all these people are willing to be invested in you saving your life." -- drstober
"You're playing a game of chicken with a dead plant in a plastic can. If you cave you lost to a dead plant." -- Candoit
"The answer isn't more numbers. The answer is build relationships." -- Broccoli-saurus
"ok. now groop hug." -- 'drome
"The rule is WUPP (Wake Up Piss Post) regardless of time or zone, unless you are in the Phantom Zone.  In that case, hit up Jor-El and he can get you on roll." -- S412
My Intro - The Weight of Days - Mall Walking - Workin' it off in the Excercise Group

Offline David S

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 12
Introduction
« on: May 03, 2017, 01:09:00 PM »